Manchester united football club

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Congrats to the boys...what an exciting season it was. The team has shown that they have what it takes to be a champion. Also to the unsung heroes of Man Utd : - Carrick, Fletcher, Park, O'shea, Pique and the rest....the team just couldn't make it without you guys around.

Champions of England.....coming soon...Champions of EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Enjoy it lads. This is just the first one.

9 days to this team's date with destiny in Moscow. 9 days to our date with destiny in Moscow.

Fergie said this is his best team ever. Well now is the time for the players to prove it. Just one game to cement their place in history. They have to lay it all out on the line and play the best they've ever played.

Chelsea will be sore and they'll be looking to beat United. But, United too have a score to settle with Chelsea. They are a tough outfit to beat, more than Arsenal and Liverpool, because they've got match winners all over the park...just like United. But I know that if United bring it, give it a hundred percent, United will win.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Don't worry about the sore, bitter losers. Be they from London or Scouseland.

The fact of the matter is this, the league table doesn't lie.

Most points. Most wins. Most goals scored. Least goals conceded.

Ask them to argue with that and kindly fuck off.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
:party::party:

MANCHESTER UNITED

:party::party:

Yahoooooooooooooo... Finally we are the Champions of the EPL this season!!! Hahaha... After a long tough season, this is just the BEST rewards for all the fans by the players!!! Great to b winning the title at the end of the season and yes, the EPL table doesnt lie!!! The BEST and STRONGEST team won!!!

As the commentator hv said during the game, ManUtd hv had 7 diff times of leading the table this season and thank GOD that ManUtd managed to stay there till the very last day of the season!!! :biggrin: We hv got 1 of the worst start to the season ever, 2 points in the 1st 3 games... And remember what tht cibai Terry said then 'Its great tht ManUtd falter as it gave us a great cushion over them so early in the season!!!' LAN JIAO!!! Eat ur words now cry baby!!! And to Ballack and A. Grant, its just fu*king great to see u guyz face when u guyz fall in the LAST LAST day of the season without winning anything!!! Too much rubbish talking!!!

But joke aside, BRAVO to AFC and Chelsea for making it the BEST EPL season so far... Both them hv been a very very strong challengers for us!!! With them in the EPL, ManUtd manage to keep improving all the time!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Gti,

Yeah, was really please that Giggsy finally did himself justice by coming out and scored a goal that settle down everyone, especially all fans all over the world!!! Hahaha... :biggrin: But, we cant denied that he still hv had a bad season overall!!! If he was better, we might hv won the EPL much earlier!!! Hahaha... Who knows?! Ok, now am hoping Giggsy will do the same thing in Moscow by scoring our 2nd winning goals for us!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Come 'on Giggsy!!! Go GO GO!!!

Cheerz!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great tht SAF hv came out and assure us that he will be moving into the market for a Striker!!! Yahooooooooooo... Some said, SAF must hv signed tht 'Striker', else he will never tell it publicly!!! So, lets us all guess who this guy will be?! But i think its not M. Owen as b4 yest game in the pre-match interview, SAF hv said its all rubbish linking us to Owen... So, its not him!!! Thanks god again!!! Hahaha...

Berbatov?! Fabiano?! Benzema?! Santa Cruz?! D. Asthon?! Huntelaar?! Eto'o?!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Santa Cruz please. I think he'll be a very useful addition to our squad. And he has proven quality. And he'll not be too demanding of starting minutes, whereas players like Berbatov, Fabiano, Benzema, Eto'o will all want to start.

Huntelaar is an unknown quantity. We don't know how he'll translate to the EPL. Ashton I don't think is United class.

Mickey Owen? Please...that's just another Saha waiting to happen. And I can't see why we need another short striker.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Yeah, 8-1 trashing by Boro!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz... Man Shitty is really Shitty at the moment as all their Euro dreams r dashed!!! Back to where they belong!!! Hahaha... Scolari in for Sven?! Mmm...

Besides, hv u guyz heard of that Dump Blatter 6+5 rules for all leagues?! Stupid sohai!!! Its gonna make things worst!!! More price inflation for average England players!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, 1 more thing am very confusing!!! Why cant they let all the team players have a winner medal?! It was really sad to see Pique and Kuzi empty handed without getting their deserved medal... Heard Pique was just 1 match short of getting it... But why they need to set those rule?! As long as they r ManUtd player and played for ManUtd in that season in the league, they shld qualified to get 1, right?!

Or is that medal damn kao expensive to fabricate more?! So, the gold Lion is actually GOLD?! Mmm... Anyway, Bravo to both Pique and Kuzi for what they hv done for us in the league, they have all contributed!!! Cheerz!!! Hopefully SAF will ditch out his pocket $$$ to fabricate 2 more medal for the mentioned 2!!!

:biggrin:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
No...we CAN sign really big players. We just have to keep quiet about it.

Anyway...I wouldn't say Bosingwa is like a huge player. He's a very good player with a lot of potential.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
We shall ask our scouts to give some rumours that:

1)We want to re-sign Richardson for 15mil.
2)We want to snap a bargain of Jens Lemon.
3)Titus Bramble is heading to Old Trafford to replace Vida.

Rest assured Chelsea will snap them all at a much inflated price again.

On Blatter's suggestion - well if it comes true, it will be sad that Arsenal has to be disbanded...haha. Walcott shall play as keeper defender midfielder and striker.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Guys, ManUtd Newsletter. Enjoy :burnout:

WE'RE CHAMPIONS: SIR ALEX ECSTATIC

Sir Alex Ferguson is delighted after landing his 10th Barclays Premier League title as United boss. This is what he said in his first post-match interview at Wigan:

Was this the toughest title race so far?
“It was a tough one all right and being away from home made it more difficult. In fairness for most of the game we played well. There were some nervous moments and then the rain came, anything can happen on a rainy surface. Just after half-time we started to get a grip of it. We missed a few chances and the goalkeeper made some great saves. I was saying to myself, “please give us that second goal.†Of course, my oldest player, ten medals today, gets it – Ryan Giggs. Fantastic."

How nervous were you when Chelsea went 1-0 up?
“There was a guy behind us who kept telling us it was 2-0 to Chelsea after one minute. You’ve got to try and dismiss all the stuff round about you, forget what was happening at Chelsea and concentrate on our own game. I think we did that."

What would you regard as the turning point in the title race?
"It ebbed and flowed a bit. Arsenal, for long periods, looked like they were going to win it. Then they dropped a few points after we knocked them out of the FA Cup and that told for them. We then dropped a few points at Blackburn and Middlesbrough and that allowed Chelsea to close right in. But the two points Chelsea dropped against Wigan probably won the title for us."

How does it feel to have won 10 titles?
"Fantastic. I’m very proud. Proud to have survived for so long. It’s a great club and it’s much easier for me than it is for anyone else. How would I do without this? Tell me."

What impact will winning the title have on the Champions League final?
"The great thing is we’re bouncing into the final. We can look forward to it. If we’d lost the title today, it would have been difficult. When we lost the title at West Ham in 1995, we lost the FA Cup final the following week. We were dead then. We’re not dead now, we’re alive. If we win the European Cup, this has to be my best team."

Video reaction:
Rio Ferdinand // Sir Alex Ferguson // Ryan Giggs
Image gallery: Title celebrations

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES

United's tenth Premier League title means so much to so many people. Here is a selection of quotes which capture the mood...

"It feels great. I'm not bothered about individual records, this is what it’s all about – championships." - Ryan Giggs

"This is my third title but it’s Giggsy’s tenth and that puts it into perspective. He keeps driving on every season and that’s an inspiration to all the lads." - Rio Ferdinand

“The pressure was high, but we believed in ourselves and we deserve to win the title, definitely." - Cristiano Ronaldo

"Alex Ferguson’s record is simply sensational. The man is a genius. And if there's anyone I would have liked to equal my record, it’s Ryan Giggs. He’s a credit to his family, the club, the game and himself." - Sir Bobby Charlton

"We knew that coming into the last two games, if we got six points we’d be champions. We could see the finish line. It was in our hands and we weren’t going to let it slip. We were so determined to retain the title." - Wayne Rooney

"I think [equalling Liverpool's] 18 titles will come. This side’s young. It’s developing all the time. It’s a good young team and there are plenty of years left in them. They’ll do it in their own time." - Sir Alex Ferguson

TEN KEYS TO TITLE SUCCESS

Red View puts forward 10 reasons why United are Premier League champions for the 10th time…

Home Rule
Sir Alex Ferguson has spoken in recent seasons about the need to re-establish Old Trafford as a fortress. It's safe to say that mission has been accomplished this term. Aside from Reading's opening day bore draw and the horror of February's defeat to Manchester City, United have beaten all comers in M16, winning 17 out of 19 games.

Leaving It Late
Opposing teams expect to be on the rack in the closing stages of games, and stats show that United are at their deadliest in the final 15 minutes of games. Most telling in this season’s title race were two dramatic strikes from Carlos Tevez - a tap-in at Tottenham and a priceless header at Blackburn in April.

That Boy Ronaldo
While the winger himself is ever-eager to point out that it’s not a one-man show, United fans have been privileged to watch a genius at work this season. Almost always at his unplayable best, Ronaldo has plundered goal after goal, overtaking records in the same way he plays - left, right and centre.

Defence
For all the plaudits lavished upon the Reds’ star-studded attack, the platform for this season’s success has been built on a miserly defensive record. Despite being without skipper Gary Neville all season, United’s backline registered 20 domestic clean sheets - the finest defensive record in the Premier League.

Big Game Hunters
Until April's defeat at Stamford Bridge, United's record against the members of the 'Big Four' was almost unblemished. Ever able to raise themselves for the big games, the Reds beat Liverpool twice, took four points off Arsenal and beat Chelsea at OT, taking 13 points from a possible 18.

New Boys
The near-instant assimilation of four summer arrivals was key to United’s title triumph. The young Portuguese-based Anderson and Nani proved themselves as players for now, not just the future, while the more experienced Hargreaves and Tevez were integral to the Reds' late-season surge.

Squad Depth
Last season’s bid for a second Treble was left in tatters by injuries. Eager to avoid a repeat, Sir Alex made new signings and brought back a host of youngsters to bolster his squad. The move worked wonders, with every squad member contributing when injuries hit – just recall Ben Foster’s heroics at Derby for example.

Experience
For all the free-spirited youthfulness of United’s play, the calmness of some sage old heads has been an influential factor. Off the field, Sir Alex Ferguson and his coaching staff have been there, done it enough times to keep everybody grounded, while experienced players like Rio Ferdinand, Edwin van der Sar, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs brought vital know-how at fraught times.

Bouncing Back
The mark of champions is to respond positively to setbacks, which is exactly what United did all season. Every time questions were posed by a domestic defeat – Manchester City (twice), Bolton, West Ham, Chelsea – the Reds responded with a victory.

Attack, Attack, Attack
Much was made of the contrast in the title chasers’ styles. Pragmatic, robotic Chelsea doing battle with swashbuckling, easy-on-the-eye United for the grand prize. Had the rivals finished on the same number of points, then goal difference would have won it for the free-scoring Reds.

WIN A TRIP TO MOSCOW!

ManUtd.com is giving away a pair of tickets and two flights to the UEFA Champions League, to four lucky winners!

For more details and to enter, please login here. Closes 15:30 BST Monday 12 May.

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
chelshit ave been comfirm signing bosigwa from porto about 16M.. sad for SAF.. nvd.. still got a lot of potential signing out there SAF.. go man utd go.. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Damm chelshit.....always snap the player we want to buy at last minutes. I still can't forget when they snap Essien from us. What a great player he turn out to be. Now Bosingwa....aiihhh.....i hope he just become a so-so player only.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
feel chelshit is like the dbkl.........everything mau mau mau.......wtf......

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Everything United mau, Chelsea mau. Because not only will they get a good player, they want to make sure we don't.

But its ok...there's still a lot of other good fullbacks around. Besides, the way we've done business last summer, tells me that if we had really wanted Bosingwa...we would have got him and nobody would have known much about it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I drive wira sedan 1.6XLi auto year 95 and i have this weird problem. when i stop at traffic light n my gear is D n i press break, my dashboard n steering start shaking. The problem become more worse if i on the aircond the dashboard will shake like crazy...hahaha!

i already go to many mechanics n they all dun know what the problem exactly. some said tuning too high, some said its bcoz of the mounting n some said its bcoz of the gearbox ball...dunno what!

so...if anyone knows plss help...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience