Manchester united football club

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
The day has come, let's do it.
Secure the title with a comfortable win at Wigan.

Expecting this...

VDS
Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra
Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes, Park
Ronaldo, Tevez

Sub: Giggs, Hargreaves, Rooney, Anderson & Gary Neville our captain

Wigan 0-3 Man Utd :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
2-0 now ......is it confirm???????? lol
congrate all redevilsssssssssssssssssssss fans

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
We are the Champions, my friends!

Just the first one. One more, one more in Moscow!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
And the amusing thing is Chelsea didn't even win against Bolton at home. Pathetic tossers.

And all this while they were assuming that they'd be level on points with United. Cunts.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Storm : I guess Giggsy's title clinching goal will more of make up for ur disappointment in him? =)
His Ghost has been exorcised.

Silver : To be fair to them, they had stopped playing by the time Giggsy scored. I don't know how but somehow they got the news from the crowd i think.

Right fellow Mancs.
One down. One more to go. The ONE that really counts.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Taking our eyes off the throphy, we shall embrace ourselves, anticipating some pathetic sore dickheads that will surely say that the ref was bias. I can see that barrage of assholes opinions coming from miles away.
Instead, you can see them wanking in some forums already. Now at this very moment.

To those that are wondering whom are they - those dickheads comes in the colour of red and some resides up north in the capital whereas some are our neighbours. Their whinings and moanings are equivalent to them masturbating at the bedside while Chelsea and Us are each banging some supermodels in the bed. They aren't even in the picture and there they are, jerking off themselves, saying that we don't deserve our chicks. Get what i mean?

To answer that ;
1) No, Ferdinand's wasn't a penalty.
2) Yes. Rooney's was. He was going to have a direct pot at goal and he just got chopped down.
3) Yes. Scholesy got lucky. But hey, that was a 50-50 situation. Some refs gives it.Some don't. It was rational for the ref to give him a final warning.
4) If you say Ferdinand's was a penalty, what about Scholesy's one? He was mauled down by Bramble without even slightly touching the ball.

So all those pathetic dickheads that tries to back their conspiracy theories, stop whining. LOSERS. BEAT US IF YOU CAN.
As a matter of fact and mark of respect i have to say, kudos to Chelsea. You gave us a good fight.
Now, see you in Moscow.

Last edited:

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Finally, Giggs!!! Good goal at right timing for him.
2nd goal definately secure the title for us.

Bravo to all @ Man Utd. Well done.
Let's concentrate on Moscow now.
Do the DOUBLE~~~

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
we are the champion3x.. hehehe.. success to retain the premierleague crown.. now ave to prepare for moscow.. moscow here we come.. hehehe.. :biggrin:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Congrats to the boys...what an exciting season it was. The team has shown that they have what it takes to be a champion. Also to the unsung heroes of Man Utd : - Carrick, Fletcher, Park, O'shea, Pique and the rest....the team just couldn't make it without you guys around.

Champions of England.....coming soon...Champions of EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Enjoy it lads. This is just the first one.

9 days to this team's date with destiny in Moscow. 9 days to our date with destiny in Moscow.

Fergie said this is his best team ever. Well now is the time for the players to prove it. Just one game to cement their place in history. They have to lay it all out on the line and play the best they've ever played.

Chelsea will be sore and they'll be looking to beat United. But, United too have a score to settle with Chelsea. They are a tough outfit to beat, more than Arsenal and Liverpool, because they've got match winners all over the park...just like United. But I know that if United bring it, give it a hundred percent, United will win.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Don't worry about the sore, bitter losers. Be they from London or Scouseland.

The fact of the matter is this, the league table doesn't lie.

Most points. Most wins. Most goals scored. Least goals conceded.

Ask them to argue with that and kindly fuck off.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
:party::party:

MANCHESTER UNITED

:party::party:

Yahoooooooooooooo... Finally we are the Champions of the EPL this season!!! Hahaha... After a long tough season, this is just the BEST rewards for all the fans by the players!!! Great to b winning the title at the end of the season and yes, the EPL table doesnt lie!!! The BEST and STRONGEST team won!!!

As the commentator hv said during the game, ManUtd hv had 7 diff times of leading the table this season and thank GOD that ManUtd managed to stay there till the very last day of the season!!! :biggrin: We hv got 1 of the worst start to the season ever, 2 points in the 1st 3 games... And remember what tht cibai Terry said then 'Its great tht ManUtd falter as it gave us a great cushion over them so early in the season!!!' LAN JIAO!!! Eat ur words now cry baby!!! And to Ballack and A. Grant, its just fu*king great to see u guyz face when u guyz fall in the LAST LAST day of the season without winning anything!!! Too much rubbish talking!!!

But joke aside, BRAVO to AFC and Chelsea for making it the BEST EPL season so far... Both them hv been a very very strong challengers for us!!! With them in the EPL, ManUtd manage to keep improving all the time!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Gti,

Yeah, was really please that Giggsy finally did himself justice by coming out and scored a goal that settle down everyone, especially all fans all over the world!!! Hahaha... :biggrin: But, we cant denied that he still hv had a bad season overall!!! If he was better, we might hv won the EPL much earlier!!! Hahaha... Who knows?! Ok, now am hoping Giggsy will do the same thing in Moscow by scoring our 2nd winning goals for us!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Come 'on Giggsy!!! Go GO GO!!!

Cheerz!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great tht SAF hv came out and assure us that he will be moving into the market for a Striker!!! Yahooooooooooo... Some said, SAF must hv signed tht 'Striker', else he will never tell it publicly!!! So, lets us all guess who this guy will be?! But i think its not M. Owen as b4 yest game in the pre-match interview, SAF hv said its all rubbish linking us to Owen... So, its not him!!! Thanks god again!!! Hahaha...

Berbatov?! Fabiano?! Benzema?! Santa Cruz?! D. Asthon?! Huntelaar?! Eto'o?!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Santa Cruz please. I think he'll be a very useful addition to our squad. And he has proven quality. And he'll not be too demanding of starting minutes, whereas players like Berbatov, Fabiano, Benzema, Eto'o will all want to start.

Huntelaar is an unknown quantity. We don't know how he'll translate to the EPL. Ashton I don't think is United class.

Mickey Owen? Please...that's just another Saha waiting to happen. And I can't see why we need another short striker.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear ZTH forumers, I am very keen in learning on how to wash and detailing of cars. But, it seems quite hard for me to find any company offering workshops or classes as i need more hands on approach. I've been learning by myself through forums, mostly through videos in youtube. Been following and is a huge fan of Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC. If any sifus out there provide such tutoring, please let me know a.s.a.p. Thank you in advance, and thank you admin, Mr. Tom for this great site. cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience