Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
darn...... chelsea got another great striker...... anelka. Hate him or love him.... i sure like him... since his arsenal days.
Well, the good news is that they can't play them all at the same time. Especially when CSKA London seems to prefer to deploy a lone striker. but it'll be a good stop gap for them whilst Drogba is away.

If and when they decide and manage to deploy 2 strikers, it'll be quite a handful to have to deal with Drogba's physical presence and Anelka's pace. Sheva is past it.

:rofl:
Storm and Silver, one goal short of you guys expectation...so still consider a spanking?:confused:

Styles a cunt. a f*cking expired cunt :thefinger:
jus completely baffled by some of his decisions.

And it seems that Carrick finally had a good game. Hope it continues.
Most importantly though, Ronnie finally got his hattrick!
Gonna a be a sweet night for us Mancs! :itsme:

really great 2nd half...... 1st half is shit.... thanks to styles, and also manutd players ourselves for being rather... stingy.. kept trying to go for goal themselves, like rooney.... yea.. he has the right to shoot at sight, but there are better positioned team mates.

luckily 2nd half we played more like a team..... and the wounded magpies were rather lucky to clear several goal bound shots off the line.... easily 4 times i think... plus the penalties... we could have gotten more than 10 goals. hahahaha.

Poor magpies.... hopefully they can pick themselves up..

By the way... fergie should consider playing Rio upfront.. heh heh heh.... my good have u seen any defenders slot that type of shot pass a keeper? lol

LoL...did I make the right call or what? I smelt this hammering of Newcastle coming, hehehe...

To be honest, it easily could and should have been a more ridiculous scoreline, especially if Rooney had his shooting boots on. His radar was way off last night. But he did make a fantastic pass to Rio and my what a finish from Rio. Probably stole Rooney's shooting boots, hehehe.

But, the star of the show is again Ronaldo...my oh my he is going from strength to strength. First hattrick in the bag, after scoring countless braces. 22 goals for a winger and we're still just in January. Just unbelievable. How many goals have Kaka and Messi scored? So who's the World Player of the Year again?

Also glad to see Carrick playing with a semblance of himself again.

Funny as fuck Premier League Fixtures - January 12th/13th

It fills me with utter joy when even your most bitter rivals have to hold their hands up and admire you. They absolutely hate us and yet they know magnificence when they see it.

Too bad our own Scouser loving neighbours over here have all crawled into their respective holes since Liverpool went into their quest for seasonal mediocrity.

Guyz, pls tell me if the Newcastle's care taker being sack after the spanked by us?! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Hahahaha... Yeah, Gti, its a good good day/wk for us ManUtd fans all over the world!!! It shld hv been a double figures score hv everything goes our way... Sucky referee... KNN... :mad:

Wow, it was really a 2 totally diff half of football fro us... Its a strange strange game where Rooney seems to b on fire after the Villa game, but how de hell he cant get on the scoresheet with so many shots on goal?! Haha... Yeah, to a certain extent i think he is way too selfish where he wanna to shot whenever the ball is with him... I think i the 1st half, both Tevez & Ronnie were damn kao frustrated with him... Oh yeah, SAF stand up n screamed at Rooney too for not passing the ball to his team mate!!! Hahaha... :biggrin:

Micheal Carrick - Well, after a nervous start he settled down well n played 1 of the best match of the season... He is back to his normal self again where he is able to break up opponent's attack consistently, pass well, react faster n most importantly he got his self believe back!!! Bravo!!! Long may it continue!!! :congrats:

Superb hattrick by our hero for the last few mths - Cristiano Ronaldo!!! For me, he really improve a lot as a player... Jus look at the way he took the free-kick... A raw n young Ronnie wil always blast it with power... But this time, he choose to use his brain more!!! Usual free kick routine where he stand to the left of the ball, when everyone thought he gonna curve the ball over the wall, Ronnie chooses to shoot the ball as low as it can... Well done!!! I think even all his team-mates were surprised by it!!!

Besides, Anderson hv had another great game again... Everytime i saw him play, he kept improving!!! Then both Rio & Vida r as solid as alway... Sheasy was shaky at the start... Simmo hv had a great game too... Glad tht he too got his cnfident back after tht Everton game...

Another big surprise to me on the day was - Darren Fletcher!!! LoLzzzzzzzz.... :biggrin: When he came out, he is faultless in everything!!! His passing, positioning, vision & shielding of ball r all very good!!! This is what v wanna, so Fletcher pls keep this good job up as you really hv a lot to prove to us!!! Use you football brain more whenever u play!!! Brave to you too!!! :congrats: Am really happy with your performance of the day!!! :adore:

What happened to Saha again?! Injuring his knee in training n now risk to stay out for wks again... This might force SAF to go into the transfer market for a new striker -which all of us love to see... Hehehe... Some source said it wil b Ajax's Huntelaar this time for 12mil pounds... Mmm... Not bad!!!

Well, Chelsea really look strong even without many of their 1st team stars for last Sat game against Spurs... I stil think it wil b 3 horse race with them spending big to get themselves out of troubles... Anelka wil b a great addition to them... Our game away to Chelsea wil b crucial and hopefully SAF wil hv a full squad to choose from for this important match!!!

What happened to Hargreaves too?! Sigh!!! Hopefully he is not another "Saha"...

hmmm
Torres scored another great goal..
makes me wonder....hmmm...what if?

Funny as fuck Premier League Fixtures - January 12th/13th

It fills me with utter joy when even your most bitter rivals have to hold their hands up and admire you. They absolutely hate us and yet they know magnificence when they see it.

Too bad our own Scouser loving neighbours over here have all crawled into their respective holes since Liverpool went into their quest for seasonal mediocrity.

i makes me remember how they thrashed us early in the season when we were struggling for goals.
And they said what breath taking football they were playing and stuffs and we're past it, how a new era is dawning...
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Last edited:
I stil remember when i branded their 26mil pound signing for Torres as a 'Sohai' transfer (cos at tht point of time i really think it was way over the values for Torres), there was this Pool fan coming in to our forum here n venting his anger at me... LoLzzzzzzzz... But frankly speaking, after mths of watching Torres, i hv changed my 'valuation' of him... Torres is a great striker, who hv proved tht he can make it in EPL without any big problems... Hehehe... Sorry mate!!! :biggrin:

If he is with us in ManUtd, I think v wil b pulling away from the rest at the top of the table... I jus cant understand y v always missed out an important player(s) when everybody think he they do come to us, v wil win it all!!! Besides Torres, v hv Alan Shearer refuse to join us... Then there was this near miss of Ronaldihno when he was coming to his peak!!! Del Peiro few yrs back when v need a link man btw our striker & midfielders... n etc etc...

Mmm... Jus like what Gti said, what if... Mayb v might hv won few ECL title with us?! Hahaha... :biggrin:

Hahaha... Guyz look at this post where i got it from Teamtalk forum... V always said v need a regular scorer in our team, a good striker... But look at what SAF did... Hahaha... He sold them all off!!! :biggrin:

elfettucine, Manchester United fan.
Posted Today @ 20:26 View all elfettucine's posts

I just had a look at the top scorers throughout Europe and guess who's in 2nd place behind Benzema in the French league? A certain Mr David Bellion! : ) Ruud's 3rd in La Liga with Forlan and Rossi both tied in 11th place.

I stil remember when i branded their 26mil pound signing for Torres as a 'Sohai' transfer (cos at tht point of time i really think it was way over the values for Torres), there was this Pool fan coming in to our forum here n venting his anger at me... LoLzzzzzzzz... But frankly speaking, after mths of watching Torres, i hv changed my 'valuation' of him... Torres is a great striker, who hv proved tht he can make it in EPL without any big problems... Hehehe... Sorry mate!!! :biggrin:

If he is with us in ManUtd, I think v wil b pulling away from the rest at the top of the table... I jus cant understand y v always missed out an important player(s) when everybody think he they do come to us, v wil win it all!!! Besides Torres, v hv Alan Shearer refuse to join us... Then there was this near miss of Ronaldihno when he was coming to his peak!!! Del Peiro few yrs back when v need a link man btw our striker & midfielders... n etc etc...

Mmm... Jus like what Gti said, what if... Mayb v might hv won few ECL title with us?! Hahaha... :biggrin:

Also, we missed out on Paul Gascoigne, once dubbed the most exciting player ever produced by England.
But hey, to the brighter side at least we've got Cantona, Ferdinand( from a certain United...:biggrin: )
We've got Rooney(now regarded as the most promising in England)
And we've got Ronnie, Hargreaves, Vidic u see...so it's not all gloomy over here. :biggrin:

Though we missed out on Torres (which i perfectly understand why he chose our neighbour) there are still plenty of fish in the pond i suppose.
We might have missed a ferrari, but hey, i see some Lambos, Porsche or even Audis streaming around...
Huntelaar, Berbatov, Benzema, Villa, (Eto)??
Though i have to admit age and psyche is a plus point for Torres.
Out of the names i mentioned above, i reckon that Huntelaar and Berbatov's the only 2 that has the built to terrorise defence in EPL, physically.

And with regards to those former United's player, there's no denying they are qualities.
But some are jus not meant to ply their trade in the EPL.
Physical attributes being one of the main culprit.

Last edited:
oh ya.
Disclaimer: I've never seen Benzema plays before.
Doesn't even know how he looks like...

Well, with regards to players that snubbed United, a lot of them have went on to suck HUGE ASS, while we won trophy after trophy.

As will probably prove to be the case with Torres as well. Class player who made the wrong decision. Too bad for him. If he was playing for Manchester United right now, he would be lighting up the league alongside Ronaldo and Rooney.

And besides, things have always turned out well for us. When we didn't get Shearer, we got Cantona. When we didn't get Ronaldinho, we got Ronaldo. Right now, I'd still have Cantona over Shearer. No regrets. As for Ronaldinho, just look at him now. And then compare him to the heights that our boy Ronaldo is scaling, day by day, match after match.

Last edited:
Shock link!!! 31 year old Brazillian as a left back cover for Evra with free transfer come next summer... Mmm... Seems logical...

Man Utd deal on cards says Hertha's Gilberto
Last updated at 23:16pm on 14th January 2008

Hertha Berlin's Gilberto has emerged as a candidate to give Manchester United extra cover at left back.

The 31-year-old's agent Alexandra Martins claimed agreement with United was close after talks on a new deal at his German club broke down over his demand for £1.75million a year.

Gilberto's contract runs out at the end of the season and United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to snap up the tough-tackling left-sided defender or midfielder.

Gilberto said: 'I have received offers from England, Portugal and Brazil. I have become accustomed to winning trophies with Brazil and would like to do the same at club level.'

Hertha general manager Dieter Hoeness said: 'Trying to extend his contract is a priority for us.'

Source: Man Utd deal on cards says Hertha's Gilberto | the Daily Mail

Yeah, its pity tht those super stars made a wrong choice by joining other clubs instead of ManUtd... If Torres was to join us, then v wil not hv Tevez... So from the past experience, Tevez wil definitely win us more trophies this season... Jus like what Cantona, Rooney & Ronnie did!!!

As for the strikers, SAF kept defending Saha n insisted tht there wil b no new signing in Jan window... V all luv Saha for his quick feets, skills, pace & an eye for goals but lately he hv had too many injuries... If v r to challenge for the ECL n EPL v cannot take any chance or gamble tht Saha wil b ok whenever v need him... I really think SAF shld hv sign someone now... It wil b too risky!!! Tevez on n off wil headback to Argentina for his country games & Rooney too hv had a fair share of injuries himself this season... So, its really not worth to take the risk now... Manucho? Working permit problem...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am very very happy tht our Curly Fries made a huge impact in Sunderland latest game against Portsmouth... He look like a star for them, where he scored 2 great goals n nearly got himself a hattrick too with 2 near miss!!!

With Sidwell agreed to join Keano, i jus hope they r able to stay in the EPL for next season... Keano need 2-3 more players especially in attack n defence...

I think most of them avoid us because they scared of the hair dryer treatment that SAF have. :biggrin::biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom