Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Shocking news that. But it was kind coming. Just didn't expect it to happen not long after the start of the season.

Oh well, it is bittersweet. On one hand Mourinho's a colourful character and I will miss him. On the other hand this will unsettled Chelsea which is good.

If I'm Mourinho, no need to find a team right away this season and commit his future. Why not wait till the end of the season when there will be plenty of big time teams wanting his signature. And you want to have some time to bond and gel with your new club via pre season. Inheriting someone elses stuff halfway through the season is no good.

But i think Spurs might not hv de financial muscle to support JM in order for him to build another team...

Do u guyz think it wil b our advantage since Chelshit r in turmoil? In footballing terms, its definately good for us, as players there were shocked n stunned... It wil affect their team spirit... Other than tht, they v had few injuries to their main players, namely Fat Frank, Dog-bar, Pizzaro n Carvalhno... With new manager, its always tought to get de team together for waht had happened so sudden... And they got to come to Old Toilet for this tough game...

But for bookie point of view, definately it wil b a 1 sided bet on ManUtd to win de game... 1 sided bet~ which is never good for everybody!!! Haha... Tht's de onli thing am afraid of...

If its a fair game btw ManUtd n Chelshit on footballing term, i never doubt tht v wil win it... Sigh!!!

What u guyz think??? Am i thinking too much??? :biggrin:

Yeah, JM wil pocketed 20-25mil pounds for leaving Chelshit... Sure he wil wanna to hv a break from everything n b together with his family n send some of de 'Hard Earn $$$' from Roman... Haha... I reckon he wil take a break too...

tevez!! 1-0 half time!
woot!!
:P

lol.. yea man.. it is still 1-0 to manutd at 66th minutes........ hopefully can whack in another goal and win it came comfortably.

it is 2-0!!!!!!!!!! saha's .. rather nervous penalty.

but if u ask me... althought ben haim touches his shin, but penalty? i think saha went down too easily. But whatever la.. as long as it is a goal.. kakakaka.

oh yea.. finally... more than a single goal victory..

to be frank..i think the ref's a retards..i will obliterate him if i were a chelski fan

the ref's a man u supporter i suppose..
boring game.

Last edited:
i say the first half was really entertaining

anyway 2-0 is gud
since we got 4 1-0
now lets hav 4 2-0
:)
then 3-0
haha
:)
when the game ended
that avrant grant dude so rude
fergie have to walk to him 2 shake hands
pui

Gti is right. The game was an entertaining until the unfairly red card incident to Mikel. The Joe Cole tackle on Ronnie, that one should have been straight red. Bloody ass Cole, he could seriously injured Ronnie real bad with the tackle.
Overall it's a win which is good for the team. And Chelsea is not the same team without Mourinho. The team lack confident in they game and i reckon the blues era might be over soon if they can't get the right manager. (By the way, why van Basten is there? a next manager is it?)
Oh well, blue is always not the ever lasting favourite color. That's why ferrari choose red. :evil:

That Grant fellow looks like somebody dragged him out of a grave. Looks like a god damn zombie. Somehow I miss Mourinho already, he's never boring and always colourful.

Anyway, very glad we capitalised on Chelsea's problems. Although we still lack cutting edge up front. Needs more playing time together that forward line.

And yes the ref's a bit of an idiot. But he showed that little cock sucker Obi Mikel a red and made him cry so I love the ref. Soft pen mind you.

But the biggest cunt in the whole match has got to be Ashley Cole. Man do I hate that twat.

yea.. both coles la..... especially the darn joe cole... so unsportmanship... he was basically doing leg tackling and body charging the whole game.... should just tell him to join rugby.. let him feel the real thing.

Congratulation to Carlos Tevez for getting his 1st ever goal for ManUtd in such an important game!!! Haha... Who said Tevez is not good for ManUtd huh?

Glad tht v play 4-4-2, a very positive game plan by SAF... Its very clear tht he wanna to capitalise on what had happened to Chelshit off field... It was a great great game to me, especially de 2-0 n 3 points in de bag... Was pretty nervous n exciting for 2 days b4 de game... Haha...

Glad tht Rooney got 90mins under his belt... Although he stil not fully match fit yet, his shot in de 2nd mins of de game show me tht he has got his scoring instinct back!!! Very industrious game from him... Tevez play well too... He hold up balls well n look pretty strong when doing so although he might look small in body size...

Giggsy n Carrick hv played their best game so far yest... Superb assist by Giggsy for de goal n Carrick made lotsa good tackles to break up opponents attack... Saha for me look especially sharp, de way he bring down high long balls r superb!!! With him in de line up, v really play much better n more like de old ManUtd!!! With de penalty scored, his confident must b sky high now!!!

I dun think Chelshit wil hv tht many problems throughout de season with de way they played yest... Stil look pretty solid... Pretty amazing tht they managed to get many bodies up front when doing attack... I got to said it was a straight red for me on tht cibai Mikel 2 footed lunging tackle on Evra... Yeah, i hate tht crying face of Cashly Cole too...

I think Van Basten wil b de next Chelshit coach, as v all know Roman A. alwasy fancy total football...

:biggrin:

Err... It must not b a prefect day for Ronaldo... Haha... He is not allow to take de free kick n de penalty kick!!! :biggrin: When all r fully fit, i think Hargreaves is 1 of de best free kick taker!!! So... Ronnie, pls practice more during trainning yeah!

When Chelshit were down to 10 men, it made it even harder for us to win de game as they were putting everyone behind de ball!!! So, this make de win even more special to me!!! Haha...

Although Joe Cole's brash lunge at Ronnie was pretty nasty and he generally makes bad tackles, I don't really hate the guy as much as Cashley Cole. Cashley Cole just deserves to have a knife sticking out of his forehead.

hahaha... yea man.. but its still bullet on the head of both coles.. :P

well, ronaldo isn't having a good game.... isn't really effective. But then again, it is a team effort. So.... good game by everyone.

Well, i just got a feeling it might be van Basten.... coz the only dutch player on field was van der Sar..... which.. he can't be evaluating him rite? I think he is evaluating the chelsea team.

What was tht with Rio actually... was so damn worry to see him pull 'something' so early in de game... Was it his troublesome groin again? Mmm... smell worry here...

Need more of such performance from Carrick... His passes in de game seems very useful n dangerous to de opponent... Hopefully with Hargreaves ard, both of them can develop further in order to make our team stronger in de future...

noticed that manutd plays better with the number 9 on the pitch... typical striker upfront.

Hopefully Saha will be able to get fitter to get into the starting lineup... and rooney catching back his form.

so.. what do u think will happen to chelsea? will they pick up ? or they continue tumbling down the rabbit hole, then resulting an exodus of players leaving chelsea... then Roman leaves chelsea........ and chelsea's fairy tale coming to an end?

Back to midtable english club?

I think we should definitely stick Saha up front, with Rooney and/or Tevez and/or Giggs supporting and Ronnie flanking all of them. That's the best.

The frontline is still a bit rusty and that reflects in the lack of cutting edge and goals. They need to work on that. Try to stick with one game plan and train them to get in touch with each others frequency.

I was also very impressed with Carrick yesterday. Played pretty damn well. Some insane passes.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom