Man sells everything, buys Lamborghini, drives across America 3 times after gf leaves

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: Man sells everything, buys Lamborghini, drives across America 3 times after gf le

one great american dream

Re: Man sells everything, buys Lamborghini, drives across America 3 times after gf le

He really lives life to the fullest...which i seriously doubt i can do that !!! :P

He's the MAN !

Solute to this guy...
how i wish i can b like him...
at the very least of living up to my own...
always live to meet all those expectations on me...
haiz...

he tried something many dreamt off....great experience...

wow...very stylish man...admire his way..

He's the greatest guy on earth. HAHAHAHAA

with money u can do anything even be like him...No money dun ever talk of travelling moreover buying a car....MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING but CAN DO MOST OF THE THINGS.......

inspiring... my hat off to him!

For some people this might sounds crazy, he was so rich and can find a new life blah blah blah . . . .

at least he do something that he loves to. very good story.

one hell of a man....

no guts no glory

no woman no cry.

Suicide is the old trend.richard has brought a new trend.Hats off man!!! and hopefully he become successful in his life...

bravo!!! it takes more than guts to sell off everything and live on the road with a lambo. he could have gotten car jacked in those 3 years of traveling. respect!!! :adore:

if i can afford it, i will do the same...the problem is most of us dont afford it!

this story goes to rich datuk's or menteri's spoil brat...suits them...hehe..kidding.

cheers.

I salute you ! ...that's awesome man

he's got da ball + plenty of cash indeed..hehe

he's THE MAN!!!!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom