• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
who ever put the numbers together for you deserves a knock in the head... either trying to scare you or wants to make alot of money...

i've run an s1k car for 30k.. tyres, fuel, food, mechanics, entry fee.. etc.. thats 10K per driver for 3 drivers...with 100k you're looking to be driving what Lai at R Engineering is doing with his Altis... thats not average Joe any more is it?

This year i rented my DC5 at MMER for 60K... ALL included.. mechanics, food, Panta racing fuel, transport etc etc...drivers just bring helmet and drive...tyre bill was 15K on top...
thats 25K per driver to do a 12 hour race in a car with all the mods done to win..

There you go with the numbers... its not 100k for s1k... its not 100k for MMER in a DC5...

like i said in my previous post... public participation... if you ask the right people.. people will tell.

Thank you Mr.cqloh for precious insight to the motorsport industry. Rather than guessing what goes on in motorsports, we now have a glimpse of it.

However, everything you say echoes the sentiments of most motorheads here.

Assuming Mr.A makes RM4,000 nett a month. He pays rent/installment for property, RM1000 gone, pays RM800 installment for a R3 Satria Neo, spends RM1000 on food, daily needs, pay bills, RM400 on petrol, toll, parking etc. he has RM900 left.

So he save a year to go racing? Realistic?

RM4,000 nett salary is considered above average for a salary earner. If he can't afford motorsports, who is this "motorsport industry" targeting? Datuk? Tan Sri? Tun? Managing Directors? CEOs?

How much watching David Guetta live in Sepang cost? RM218 max, VIP sammo. No need to buy tyres, change brake pads, pump petrol, change engine oil etc. No risk of getting car damaged too, insurance don't cover if your car is in SIC. If the shitty CAMPRO engine's crankshaft breaks, you're screwed although we know it is shit to begin. Then extra cost for tow truck, repair, etc.

Passionate, yes. But everybody's got responsibilities and a life to live. Our car is shit expensive to begin with. And for the average joe, he can't afford anything nice for motorsport purpose. What's the point of driving a Myvi to Sepang? So it can roll off the apex? The man with an elderly father, mother, sister, brother and a whole kampung to ferry around cannot buy a Neo as passionate as he is so he's stuck with a Myvi or a Saga.

You want real people to be excited about motorsports, you gotta ask yourself, what is in it for them? You want them to participate, how are they part of it? Why they wanna go all the way to Sepang and see Datuk, Tan Sri, Tun, MD, CEOs racing each other. See who got more money to buy the best machines and best drivers?

Motorsport industry is fucked because the automotive industry is fucked to begin with. Look at VW raising the price on the Polo GTi. That's called take a durian and stick it up your ass. We have no choice, thus we choose not to be a part of it.

Nurburgring? Got queue to go in during the weekends man, from exotics to the average joe's Golf GTi, Polo GTi, BMWs, Megane, Evo, STi.. again, question, why would a guy driving a Myvi, Saga, Persona to a track? Unless he is really into it. Otherwise, when a motorhead looks at a Myvi he thinks to himself "The government stuck a durian up my ass and I'm forced to buy this car." You think he still got passion to go track and topple over? The guy with the Satria R3 also think twice because he can't afford getting into an accident, and changing tyres alone would cost a month's saving, not to mention track entry fees of RM300.

Motorsports in Malaysia? Its more than you can afford, pal.

EDIT: And to add, even someone with Godlike skills, our beloved Karamjit Singh also cannot afford to go racing one point in time. What chance does the average sotong has?

Motorsports in Malaysia is a playground for the rich.

Last edited:
I'll keep in mind i can ask nexus racing info, but not other cos they just say very bz n ignore u, trying not to say it in your face that is non of your business. I try b4 but this is what i get. Not every ppl is nice like u, most i meet is too lansi to even look at u.

I like racing, heck there r only car related things in my FB page, phone, video, but in the end most of us just have to face reality that its not our game to play, modding is expensive, racing in track is even more expensive. You r talking thousand of money that most of us only can afford hundred, where do we race..? not that is an excuse to street racing, just that SIC is far to go, n its not that when u wan to race u can but have to wait for open trackday. A friend of mine retire from racing advice me not to get addicted to track racing, it just burning money, especially tire. We r not winning the cash price to sponsor our racing hobi, its just a rich man game we cannot afford, consider we still need a house, a car for work, wife n kids.

Well... i still into racing, every chance i can take involving race on 2 wheel or 4 even 6, i will try to get involve. Even just to see i will take a few moment, risking being fxxk by my wife. Even when i'm walking, i'm imagining shifting gear n attacking corner( not always la, sound like im crazy but most of the time, yes i have a imaginary race car:stupid: )

Sometimes i just wish i live in Japan, where i can have a small house near a track, n go racing every weekend with a AE86( Had a japanese friend in japan whos living this life ) cost of living is high but offset by income also high comparing with malaysia where most ppl pocket dry out every end of month, that including me.:banghead:

Is malaysia a motorsport nation, rakyat maybe is motorhead but the country not there yet... U dun c youngest person who stand on the podium of world time attack a get a hand shake from gov..

Just comment on what i'm thinking after reading your post, but i think this apply to most motorhead in malaysia. What to do when cannot affort it..? even go karting is expensive.

PS. can i drive your race car for a few laps...? i dun have a racing license though...:adore:

motorsports is expensive everywhere...not just in malaysia..
its better to watch tv for any race than at track...not only in malaysia..
people go very-very far to watch race...nascar...rally event..not just in sepang...
you guys modify your car kaw-kaw...puluh-puluh ribu habis...ada yang ratus ribu...then blaming motorsports is expensive??
like i said in other thread, previous MMER, free parking, free entrance...but then, moaning about toll and fuel price??

just say it, you didn't really like motorsports... you're just giving excuse and then blaming the government for that...
refer top this thread..
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...d-to-our-motorsport-scene.html#post1064097260
i clearly stated in 1st post, people here only like to talk about politics..see where that thread ends up...and see how this thread starts on the first page...

smartphone in malaysia also very expensive...but then..

motorsports is expensive everywhere...not just in malaysia..
its better to watch tv for any race than at track...not only in malaysia..
people go very-very far to watch race...nascar...rally event..not just in sepang...
you guys modify your car kaw-kaw...puluh-puluh ribu habis...ada yang ratus ribu...then blaming motorsports is expensive??
like i said in other thread, previous MMER, free parking, free entrance...but then, moaning about toll and fuel price??

just say it, you didn't really like motorsports... you're just giving excuse and then blaming the government for that...
refer top this thread..
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...d-to-our-motorsport-scene.html#post1064097260
i clearly stated in 1st post, people here only like to talk about politics..see where that thread ends up...and see how this thread starts on the first page...

smartphone in malaysia also very expensive...but then..

Why don't you do the maths and show us?

Mr.A got 900 left every month not including savings, insurance. Can he afford "motorsport"?

Why don't you do the maths and show us?

Mr.A got 900 left every month not including savings, insurance. Can he afford "motorsport"?

What do you mean by 'motorsport'? Participating in MSS for the whole season? Building a group A drag car?

If you can't afford to participate, be the spectator.. i spend less than RM300 this year to watch...2012 F1...for 8 person...yes, 8 PERSON!! that's including toll and fuel...how do i do that?

Even in other country, no average Joe participating in Nascar or Japan GT or Super Taikyu..so you're saying Japan also not a motorsport nation due to the fact their average joe can't afford to participate in racing? Heck, most of them in Japan don't even have a car..

So tell me, which nation in this world can be called Motorsport nation? And I can show you even their average Joe can't afford it (by your standard)..

who ever put the numbers together for you deserves a knock in the head... either trying to scare you or wants to make alot of money...

i've run an s1k car for 30k.. tyres, fuel, food, mechanics, entry fee.. etc.. thats 10K per driver for 3 drivers...with 100k you're looking to be driving what Lai at R Engineering is doing with his Altis... thats not average Joe any more is it?

This year i rented my DC5 at MMER for 60K... ALL included.. mechanics, food, Panta racing fuel, transport etc etc...drivers just bring helmet and drive...tyre bill was 15K on top...
thats 25K per driver to do a 12 hour race in a car with all the mods done to win..

There you go with the numbers... its not 100k for s1k... its not 100k for MMER in a DC5...

like i said in my previous post... public participation... if you ask the right people.. people will tell.

Thanks for proving the amount my friends provided is right... So how many can affort it ?

Ixeo and Dayline668 said it all.

haha, no harm intended... it was just to prove a point.

Motorsport has many levels.. the average ZTH user probably has done a track day or the odd time attack. So he/she would have some form of experience on track..

i'd suggest go out and buy a force feedback steering wheel and race on the playstation...

or go to the go kart track and rent a lawn mower...

if you really love motorsports... you'll find a way to do it...

Yes, I am into lawn mower but cant affort a MME or S1K :hmmmm:

I guess is because i cant make much $$... :bawling:

P/S: gaming = esport not motorsport, we already have enough NFS fans driving ard in town...

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

So tell me, which nation in this world can be called Motorsport nation? And I can show you even their average Joe can't afford it (by your standard)..

Watch the Youtube i linked, thats school boy, married lady, granpa racing each others...

Thanks for proving the amount my friends provided is right...

If you want to do the S1K i'll be happy to get you a drive with that amount..

P/S: gaming = esport not motorsport, we already have enough NFS fans driving ard in town...

I train my drivers on a console... he went quicker on the race track by a 1 second after 4 weeks on the "game"... thats the best value for money "mod"..
all pro GT drivers use a gaming simulator.. heck F1 drivers train on rfactor..

I voted No, maybe I think it's too early to claim that Malaysia is a motor sports nation, I'm not against if Malaysia, I'm favor if it will be the one.

What do you mean by 'motorsport'? Participating in MSS for the whole season? Building a group A drag car?

If you can't afford to participate, be the spectator.. i spend less than RM300 this year to watch...2012 F1...for 8 person...yes, 8 PERSON!! that's including toll and fuel...how do i do that?

Even in other country, no average Joe participating in Nascar or Japan GT or Super Taikyu..so you're saying Japan also not a motorsport nation due to the fact their average joe can't afford to participate in racing? Heck, most of them in Japan don't even have a car..

I would go see Nicol David play squash, and support her. Because she is a Malaysian representing us in the eyes of the world. And I did when CIMB held it in Berjaya Times Square.

Spectator? Like I said, why would I go spectate? See which datuk, tan sri, tun got more money to buy better machines and better drivers? what...for...? See who got more money buy better race drivers from oversea to compete in MMER? Does that make SENSE to you? Would I support TEAM PETRONAS, with a Jap guy inside there? Why? How does it relate to me?

The average joe don't give a shit about motorsports because he don't feel like he belongs. He cannot afford it - motorsports and all. Motorsport doesn't mean races like MMER, Super GT etc. it means doing SPORTS with Motor vehicle. Track days are motorsport. In KL, only one track, in the middle of no where, pay toll to go, pay for parking, cost of going in also damn expensive compared to our income -- ALWAYS calculate expensive/cheap by using income to cost ratio, don't be genius like our government and say "CHEAPEST IN ASEAN". And most importantly, they probably drive a piece of shit car like a Myvi or a Saga, or if he is lucky, Mr.A with a Satria Neo. Still, he can't afford it like the maths I show you.

We all know why everybody watch Super GT, they are there for the girls, not the cars.

Really? Average joe cannot afford it?
[youtube]2g5MErEAboE[/youtube]

Last edited:
I detect alot of anger in that post.. which is fair enough..

in defense of the datuks and tan sris and tuns that fork out the money to buy these cars.. they would rather hire local drivers... the sad fact is that they are far and few between...

at the end of the day you do what you have to do to get the best chance to win...
Ferrai doesn't hire an Italian driver, many teams don't hire their own nationalities for national pride.. a race team is like any other business... if you are not good.. you don't get hired... if you are lazy and you cut corners.. you get fired..

You think Team Petronas wouldn't have a full malaysian team if they could?
sad fact is that with comments like what you posted below, they'd rather take their money (or in this case YOUR money) and take it to another country where they can get more brand mileage from their sponsorship...

they don't sponsor any malaysian team because of the same reasons you just outlined below.. you don;t show up to watch races.. they don't show up to race..

its a chicken an egg situation...

if what you are saying is true.. then maybe my team should pack up and move elsewhere because our sponsors are just throwing their money away here...

I would go see Nicol David play squash, and support her. Because she is a Malaysian representing us in the eyes of the world. And I did when CIMB held it in Berjaya Times Square.

Spectator? Like I said, why would I go spectate? See which datuk, tan sri, tun got more money to buy better machines and better drivers? what...for...? See who got more money buy better race drivers from oversea to compete in MMER? Does that make SENSE to you? Would I support TEAM PETRONAS, with a Jap guy inside there? Why? How does it relate to me?

The average joe don't give a shit about motorsports because he don't feel like he belongs. He cannot afford it - motorsports and all. Motorsport doesn't mean races like MMER, Super GT etc. it means doing SPORTS with Motor vehicle. Track days are motorsport. In KL, only one track, in the middle of no where, pay toll to go, pay for parking, cost of going in also damn expensive compared to our income -- ALWAYS calculate expensive/cheap by using income to cost ratio, don't be genius like our government and say "CHEAPEST IN ASEAN". And most importantly, they probably drive a piece of shit car like a Myvi or a Saga, or if he is lucky, Mr.A with a Satria Neo. Still, he can't afford it like the maths I show you.

We all know why everybody watch Super GT, they are there for the girls, not the cars.

Really? Average joe cannot afford it?
[youtube]2g5MErEAboE[/youtube]

I've been to many countries, and I can see on track days, people of all ages, young, old, students, come in their Porsche, Evos, or just normal cars -- normal car, not rubbish like Myvi. In the video above, AUD$450 can get a Galant junk which would still handle and outpower a Myvi. Passionate? You can buy a Impreza Turbo for AUD$8000.

Not anger, but frustration... What we earn is not enough for hobby like racing.

I like to watch live racing, but SIC is just too far away, but if the ticket n parking is free then my wife will agree to go. If u got no support, the hill is harder to climb. I support all malaysian racing team, but only in my heart i'm able to. Japanese racing driver is the most hardcore pro racer i have seen, if i have a racing team, i also will hire japanese, not that malaysian is no good but japanese r that good. But that is down to what u pay is what u get theory.

What u achieved is what we all only dream of having, a part of our life involved racing. I give u my fullest support in my heart, kudos on your achievement n dun ever ever give up racing.

I have a old corolla, not selling it if i can still earn enough to maintain it, hope 1 day can turn it into a track car n have some fun with it b4 saying goodbye 4ever...

I detect alot of anger in that post.. which is fair enough..

in defense of the datuks and tan sris and tuns that fork out the money to buy these cars.. they would rather hire local drivers... the sad fact is that they are far and few between...

at the end of the day you do what you have to do to get the best chance to win...
Ferrai doesn't hire an Italian driver, many teams don't hire their own nationalities for national pride.. a race team is like any other business... if you are not good.. you don't get hired... if you are lazy and you cut corners.. you get fired..

sad fact is that with comments like what you posted below, they'd rather take their money (or in this case YOUR money) and take it to another country where they can get more brand mileage from their sponsorship...

they don't sponsor any malaysian team because of the same reasons you just outlined below.. you don;t show up to watch races.. they don't show up to race..

its a chicken an egg situation...

if what you are saying is true.. then maybe my team should pack up and move elsewhere because our sponsors are just throwing their money away here...

then why Karamjit Singh couldn't get funding and sponsors?

He is not good enough?
He is not Malaysian enough?

Mr.Karamjit showed RESULTS. VICTORIES. Support? What support? Quit making excuse for the big boys la. SIC its just a playground for the rich. FACT.

Don't tell me shit like Malaysia no talent. Alif Hamdam ranked #2 in WTAC Pro Class, 4 seconds behind Nob in Open Class. If they were both in the same class Alif might have smoked Nob. So tell me, why Team Petronas hire Nob again?

28284290.jpg

Last edited:
then why Karamjit Singh couldn't get funding and sponsors?

He is not good enough?
He is not Malaysian enough?

Mr.Karamjit showed RESULTS. VICTORIES. Support? What support? Quit making excuse for the big boys la. SIC its just a playground for the rich. FACT.

Don't tell me shit like Malaysia no talent. Alif Hamdam ranked #2 in WTAC Pro Class, 4 seconds behind Nob in Open Class. If they were both in the same class Alif might have smoked Nob. So tell me, why Team Petronas hire Nob again?

28284290.jpg

why??

Answer is simple.....

POLITICS

Karam is driving the APRC with a proton now isn't he?

unless it was a different guy i saw at the Queensland rally...

You missed my point... a good driver doesn't just have talent.. i never said malaysian drivers don't have talent.. they just haven't been given the right environment to become professional.
Just because you can do a fast lap around a circuit doesn't mean you get a job driving. It definately doesn't mean you will win races. Thats the different between an FIA race and time attack.

Taniguchi isn't considered fast.. there are alot of drivers that are faster than him, but Taniguchi has a fanbase.. he's popular.. people know his face from the grainy Option videos when he was a nobody..now his name puts his sponsors in a good position.

Earl Bamber, the guy that got 3rd place in WTAC lives in Malaysia... he kicked Taniguchi's ass
You probably didn't even know that!

yes i have not denied.. MOTORSPORT IS FOR THE RICH!
if you have no money... stay home.. don't mod your cars.. don't whinge..
not everyone is a driver.. not everyone gets to win.. some guys just have enough money to go out and play...

but that doesn't mean they had money all along.. like i said before.. we started out wondering how the hell we can race an EK in bloody MSS..
we went broke a few times.. got conned by the so called 'big boys' back then...missed a few seasons.. then we sat down and thought about ways to make money to go racing..

i can honestly say that today, Nexus Racing doesn't have the money to race in MMER 2013.
We also didn't have the money to race MMER 2012 at the beginning of the year.
We certainly didn't have the money in the beginning of 2011. Somehow after alot of hard work, we end up finding the right people and the right sponsors. Winning our class is just a bonus.

its all hard work. nothing comes easy in life.
When i first started out, your so called 'big tuners' (i wont mention names or workshops) have always told me that motorsport loses money and you cant make a living from it. Did work for them, cars went faster but didn't get paid... it seemed that they had to put rice on the table and i didn't..

Today we're racing proper GT3 cars, while they are still showing off in their old Vtecs and selling empty promises to the good public by buying the latest GTR or BMW and bolting on shiny parts.

Have some faith... sometimes things can happen for others even if it didn't happen to you

Have some faith in Alif for WTAC, Jazeman in british F3, all those kids that are coming up in formula BMW, the datuks' and tan sris' that go racing.. they are out there doing the same thing and suffering the same thing you are.. just on a much higher level...
There's always someone with more money, someone with a faster car, better hired guns, someone with smarter more capable people... but thats life isn't it?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

why??

Answer is simple.....

POLITICS

actually nothing to do with politics...
the SLS races in super taikyu.. japanese market, japanese fans.. japanese drivers.

why dominic and farique are in there is your politics.

Last edited:

You missed my point... a good driver doesn't just have talent.. i never said malaysian drivers don't have talent.. they just haven't been given the right environment to become professional.
Just because you can do a fast lap around a circuit doesn't mean you get a job driving. It definately doesn't mean you will win races. Thats the different between an FIA race and time attack.

Taniguchi isn't considered fast.. there are alot of drivers that are faster than him, but Taniguchi has a fanbase.. he's popular.. people know his face from the grainy Option videos when he was a nobody..now his name puts his sponsors in a good position.

Earl Bamber, the guy that got 3rd place in WTAC lives in Malaysia... he kicked Taniguchi's ass

not everyone is a driver.. not everyone gets to win.. some guys just have enough money to go out and play...

but that doesn't mean they had money all along.. like i said before.. we started out wondering how the hell we can race an EK in bloody MSS..
we went broke a few times.. got conned by the so called 'big boys' back then...missed a few seasons.. then we sat down and thought about ways to make money to go racing..

i can honestly say that today, Nexus Racing doesn't have the money to race in MMER 2013.
We certainly didn't have the money in the beginning of 2011. Somehow after alot of hard work, we end up finding the right people and the right sponsors. Winning our class is just a bonus.

When i first started out, your so called 'big tuners' (i wont mention names or workshops) have always told me that motorsport loses money and you cant make a living from it. Did work for them, cars went faster but didn't get paid... it seemed that they had to put rice on the table and i didn't..

Today we're racing proper GT3 cars, while they are still showing off in their old Vtecs and selling empty promises to the good public by buying the latest GTR or BMW and bolting on shiny parts.

Have some faith... sometimes things can happen for others even if it didn't happen to you

Have some faith in Alif for WTAC, Jazeman in british F3, all those kids that are coming up in formula BMW, the datuks' and tan sris' that go racing.. they are out there doing the same thing and suffering the same thing you are.. just on a much higher level...
There's always someone with more money, someone with a faster car, better hired guns, someone with smarter more capable people... but thats life isn't it?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

actually nothing to do with politics...
the SLS races in super taikyu.. japanese market, japanese fans.. japanese drivers.

why dominic and farique are in there is your politics.

bro, the titles of the thread: Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?
but your are out of topic, talking about "the SLS races in super taikyu.. japanese market, japanese fans.. japanese drivers"...:banghead:

ken yeang said:
bro, the titles of the thread: Malaysia ... A motor sports nation?
but your are out of topic, talking about "the SLS races in super taikyu.. japanese market, japanese fans.. japanese drivers"...:banghead:

we were talking about why Petronas hires Taniguchi instead of Alif Hamdan weren't we?

You said POLITICS

and i said the Petronas SLS races super taikyu, japanese market calls for japanese drivers.. the politics is in hiring Fariq Haruman and Dominic Ang. Why have malaysian drivers in a japanese race? just because the main sponsor is Malaysian?

let me clarify

a malaysian company wouldn't have to sponsor a japanese team if there was brand mileage, there would be milage if we had more people interested in motorsports (spectators, clubs, true motorheads) and turning up for events, if there were more spectators and exposure, there would be more teams, if there were more teams and more spectators, there would be more sponsors and more money... non of that here?

Petronas takes its money somewhere else where there is more brand mileage

are we still in topic?

Last edited:

Karamjit Singh comes to mind , he was doing pretty well until proton pulled the plug on him.......I wonder why.

Honestly, I dont give a rats ass what proton does, what I do give a damn is they use my farkin money for all their absurd money wasting business ventures.

And how many times he did not gain support from Malaysia corporations and sponsors? How many races he missed because he didn't have money? You should know better than me. He is a good example, because he has victories under his belt and yet have issues with sponsorship.

Chicken and egg right? You say no environment. We have a miracle that is Karamjit, who has proven his worth by winning races, yet he didn't have money to race. Fact is, the environment is not for real racers, its for the rich and famous, for glamour.

And I agree, so it makes the team looks good to have a popular driver. Why support a talented local Malaysian driver (such as Alif) who might be able to clock better times when you can have a famous Japanese driver with an established fan base? So if that is the logic, Malaysia will never have great drivers, because even great drivers are not given the support to grow because they are not popular ala Karamjit.

Nice to know. But he is not Malaysian regardless. I won't be proud if Lin Dan took Malaysia citizenship and win Olympic Gold for us.

And I agree with you. So this is the real problem. In Australia & England, these 2 countries I know for a fact, motorsports is cheap. Track day is affordable as hell - so is cars. Any Tom, Dick or Hairy who has a job can buy a weekend car and use it for the track. So that's why Malaysia is not a motor sports nation.

The question is Motorsports nation - or rather, more interest/support from the masses, not regarding industry or a business.

Worst when cars cost 200%-300% more. And you can only afford rubbish that Proton and Perodua muka tembok call cars.

That's all, average joe cannot afford Motorsports. So, I am in agreement with you.

So I draw my conclusion, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, an insight from someone in the business.

So let's all go play Gran Turismo now :rofl:

And Mr.cqloh thank you for the insight, I have learned a lot from your posts. Please take note that none of my frustrations are directed at you, just at the situation we are in. I will take up your offer to come up to your team and chat when the opportunity arises.

i do admit that Karam got the short end of the stick. i wonder what his take on it would be.
maybe should invite him here to say a few words haha...

ixeo; said:
Nice to know. But he is not Malaysian regardless. I won't be proud if Lin Dan took Malaysia citizenship and win Olympic Gold for us.

lets not go there... if he does take up Malaysian citizenship then he's Malaysian..
not a pendatang as some would say..

on a better note i have heard that Alif is looking to step up and do some proper racing. would be good to see him in a porsche cup.. all cars are the same... would be good proving ground to see where he stands between pros and amatuers.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom