Magnificent Wira with high GT Wing!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Aura

1,500 RPM
Dare to do this??:biggrin:

DSC00234.jpg

it always make me wonder what was in their mind when they were doing it..... hmmmm.... I would be utterly embarrassed.

that pic is from penang's new shopping mall thats similar to 1-utama called queensbay mall...i went there 2nd day of opening n parked around the same place as the pic taken...saw lotsa lolitas there...hehe...some tu kauz n lotsa ah bengs

The things people do to get attention....sigh.

All form, no function (but the form aint workin either)

Hahahha...... Wanna get into Malaysia boof of record is it?? The 'Worthless, tasteless and Brainless GT Wing design' awards goes to......

No idiot will steal that $hit, i bet he lost lots of fren becos of this wing....

beng
beng
beng
beng
and
beng!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........................................................................................

O_O wat the hack ????

i wonder what does his mechanic was thinking when he heard the owner wanna the GT wing that high

does any 1 bigfoot missing a GT wing?? if yes pls look for this guy

I think the owner is a pilot wanabe. Becoz his "engrish" was so bad, the Airline turn him down, thus he created this road-driven nightmare to fulfill his dream job....

hahahahahaa......

AirAsia?? Try BengAsia!!

Hahahha...... Wanna get into Malaysia boof of record is it?? The 'Worthless, tasteless and Brainless GT Wing design' awards goes to......

No idiot will steal that $hit, i bet he lost lots of fren becos of this wing....

ah beng culture is still prety strong in penang, there is also a pink satria 1.3 with this type of wing, also similar in decorations.

i wonder which chick will will ride in this car.. this a fear factor chellenge for the girls

Top Bottom