............MACROM Package [[[Free]]] ALPINE 9841..............

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

............MACROM Package [[[Free]]] ALPINE 9841..............

Jrd_lee8098

500 RPM
MACROM
-----&-----
ALPINE

This time i wan to recommend Hi-End range item, no Cap Ayam at here!!!
Cos we need you to improve, we want you to upgrade, that's why i recommend you choose MACROM & ALPINE !!

...............................................................How you run ur system.....................................................

I specially recommend you choose MACROM M3 component 6" to be your front speaker, then put MACROM M3 woofer 12" into your bonnet, and use MACROM M2 amplifier 4ch to connect all item.

How about the Player??? Hahaha......Jrd_lee8098 will be sponser you a ALPINE 9841 player to support cleaning signal to your amplifier, after that you can get the nice Sound Quallity Enrty System!!!

.................................................Is it really cheaper?? .....................................................

MACROM M3 component 6"
MACROM M3 woofer 12"
MACROM M2 amplifier 4ch

..............................................Free ALPINE 9841 player
..............................................Money Cash Back to you RM150
..............................................Just quote RM153 x 18 months

..............................................What servise that we have? ..........................................

***All item are new condition, not second hand.
***All item are 1 years warrantty.
***All item are come from PRO ICE dealer, all of that is original.
***All item are come with PRO ICE sticker.
***After installed, we will free tuning audio system x 3 times.
***You can get more of KNOWLEDGE about audio system from our shop.

...........................................How can i upgrade this system.............................................

*MACROM M3 woofer
*MACROM M2 Mono amp
*MACROM Capacital
*MACROM RCA Cable
*Sound Proof

.................................If wan to know spec, click here.......................................

http://www.macrom.it/article.php3?id_article=37 ( MACROM M2 amplifier 4ch )
http://www.macrom.it/article.php3?id_article=22 ( MACROM M3 component 6" )
http://www.macrom.it/article.php3?id_article=29 ( MACROM M3 woofer 12" )

If you really interest to get more of information, welcome to call 017-3368098 ( Jordan ). We will give you a nice servise and nice installation until you satisfied!!

Limited Stock, don't miss it.

Thank you very much!!

Last edited:
ya dude...
prefer in paying cash...
need to noe wers the shop and it's rep...

Free bump to you, jordan.

FREE BUMP to you, jordan!!!!!!!

Everybody, listen to me, my car also installed this Package in Last two weeks in his shop!!!

Pls be believed this guy Jordan, he really so honest, so proffesional.....bcos he not only install the audio system into my car, and he also explain many many of knowledge to me!!

I go to many shop becos i wan find my car audio system, i go to XX, i go to XX.....but no shop can make me satisfied!! Not only the price, is becos their salesman not so proffesional. If the salesman don't know audio system, how he can explain to me about the audio, i have no confidence already lah!!!

So....that's why i specially recommend this guy to you all.

......................................................................................................
Head Unit : ALPINE 9841
Front Speaker : MACROM M3 component
Amplifier : MACROM M2.490 4ch
Woofer : MACROM M3W.12 woofer x 2 units
Amplifier : MACROM M2.500D Mono

This is wat i install in his shop..............really very nice sound quallity!!! Now i am not stay in Medium Range Level again, now i am stay in Hi-End Range already, i am so glad to get that.

Thank you jordan!! Call this nice guy 017-3368098.

Last edited:
Derek ( Hz_to_kHz ),

Hihi....derek, when you join into zerotohundred?? i am so glad to see you in this forum!!!

Thanks for help me to bump bump bump, i got a free advertising lah!! So after 1.5 month, you must be come back my shop to tuning the sound again, it is a Free servise to you!!

And if your friends also interest the system, you can recommend them come to my shop, okay?!! I also got sold Macrom, Soundstream, Rockford Fosgate, Zapco, Eclipse, Directed, Peerless, Alpine......etc.

Thanks a lot.

******017-3368098************Jordan***********************

believe to this guy'jordon'.he was an audio nuts

Last edited:
NIAM-ALEX said:
believe to this guy'jordon'.he was an audio nuts

NIAM-ALEX, thanks for your promote......thank you very much!! Are you JBL ALEX?? Hahaha.....suprise to you read your post in my thread, thanks thanks thanks!!

MACROM & ALPINE BUMP in afternoon.

Last edited:
'ai ya' not JBL alex,is AUDIOPOINT alex lah from the hi-fi shop at back

Hz_to_kHz said:
[ Now i am not stay in Medium Range Level again, now i am stay in Hi-End Range already, i am so glad to get that.

haa haa ...sure or not High End level oledi aa... for me U just step-up at entry level loor not even at High level yet la frend... mid level also to far... haa haa

Bro, where is your shop located? can i get the package without the Player?

oldskolboyz said:
Hz_to_kHz said:
[ Now i am not stay in Medium Range Level again, now i am stay in Hi-End Range already, i am so glad to get that.

haa haa ...sure or not High End level oledi aa... for me U just step-up at entry level loor not even at High level yet la frend... mid level also to far... haa haa

Behare urself, pls!! If he is thinking his audio system in HI-END level, just let him go, why make people sad???!!!! I also can say, your car system is low range in my heart leh.....then wat u thinking??

So....behare urself....dun do something to make people feeling not good!!!

Hihi.......no mean to scold you..pls dun angry..!!!

Jrd_lee8098 said:
oldskolboyz said:
Behare urself, pls!! If he is thinking his audio system in HI-END level, just let him go, why make people sad???!!!! I also can say, your car system is low range in my heart leh.....then wat u thinking??

So....behare urself....dun do something to make people feeling not good!!!

Hihi.......no mean to scold you..pls dun angry..!!!

U misunderstanding laa frend.... I did not mean his get Low End/Entry Level stuff... but High End Brand stuff... High End Brand normaly have 3 level...

1st Entry level, 2nd Reference level, 3rd Top/Ultimate/High end level..

High End Brand Stuff = Branded, high performance stuff & etc..
Level = Series or product range in High End Stuff..

What I mean earlier is he just open the High End Brand door at the right time, place & also direction/way.. he can move on if he have another budget to upgrade/change for another level/range .. just give him little bit poison... haa haa...

ppl poor like me can not invest to much in ICE laa... just use rojak stuff enough oledi loorrr...

7998R, Pro 165 tweet, 59.10 high mid, 18w4851 low mid, Rs C12 sub, 48.13&48.22 x/o, V12 mrv-f505, V12 mrv1005, V12 mrv15007

oldskolboyz said:
Jrd_lee8098 said:
U misunderstanding laa frend.... I did not mean his get Low End/Entry Level stuff... but High End Brand stuff... High End Brand normaly have 3 level...

1st Entry level, 2nd Reference level, 3rd Top/Ultimate/High end level..

High End Brand Stuff = Branded, high performance stuff & etc..
Level = Series or product range in High End Stuff..

What I mean earlier is he just open the High End Brand door at the right time, place & also direction/way.. he can move on if he have another budget to upgrade/change for another level/range .. just give him little bit poison... haa haa...

ppl poor like me can not invest to much in ICE laa... just use rojak stuff enough oledi loorrr...

7998R, Pro 165 tweet, 59.10 high mid, 18w4851 low mid, Rs C12 sub, 48.13&48.22 x/o, V12 mrv-f505, V12 mrv1005, V12 mrv15007

Hahaha.....i like wat you said about " GIVE HIM SOME POISON, THEN HE WILL BE UPGRADE ", i think many people also like that......after kenal poison in audio system, then it will make us spent a lot money to upgrade and upgrade and upgrade!!!

Actually i also recommend Hz_to_kHz upgrade his system....just the budget problem only!! He also interest audio, crazy in audio system, but no budget to upgrade recently......but i think he will step by step to upgrade lah!!

Give him sometime, his audio system will be better and better again!! Dun forgot that Audio System is unlimited........

Jrd_lee8098 said:
oldskolboyz said:
Hahaha.....i like wat you said about " GIVE HIM SOME POISON, THEN HE WILL BE UPGRADE ", i think many people also like that......after kenal poison in audio system, then it will make us spent a lot money to upgrade and upgrade and upgrade!!!

Actually i also recommend Hz_to_kHz upgrade his system....just the budget problem only!! He also interest audio, crazy in audio system, but no budget to upgrade recently......but i think he will step by step to upgrade lah!!

Give him sometime, his audio system will be better and better again!! Dun forgot that Audio System is unlimited........
hi,JORDON i support wat u say,hahaha.Audio System is limitedbecause want budget.hahaha.

hey jordon,i got to drive my DLS UR6i component spk with the Xtant 404M amp.it's this good macthing????(this for my front system)i will using back my old sub alpine type-r & alpine mono block,i think i will take the ALPINE 9855 to drive those system,pls reserve this cd-player for me
now for my back system,pls intro... me a pair of coaxial speaker & amp(cheap & sound better)
thank u ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom