Lucky day for a guard at D'sara Heights

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
today must be the luckiest day for a security guard at Pusat Bandary D'sara , opposite menara milenium. I was walking closing him to cross the streets to my office, when i noticed a kenari with 4 pretty young gals (late teens to early 20's) stopped by. One of them, sitting at rear, wind down the window and asked the guard for direction...

the guard was smilling broadly as he went closer to her... u know why? coz she was wearing sorta low cut dress, showing longkang of a pair of nice well developed... ahemm.. assets. Hahahaha.. i think the guard might have went back to wank after that. hahahaha.

I can't help laughing my way back to office after seeing that short scene. hahahaha.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
i happened to be at the same place la bongok! :P

i know u're tyring to imply that i look down the longkang too.. but hey, at least i dont go drooling all the way. hahaha.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
zephyr3d said:
i happened to be at the same place la bongok! :P

i know u're tyring to imply that i look down the longkang too.. but hey, at least i dont go drooling all the way. hahaha.

muahahahahhaa it so happen u at the same place but then again u are implying to da guard he is also looking at da longkang or how? he put his whole head into da window of that kenari?? :eek:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
very close indeed dude... i think he could drooled down the longkang too. hahaha.

no la.. not until that extend.. but it was close for sure. I walked alway la.. dude.. wei.. late for work wei.. plenty more to see in my office.. :P hahaha.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
hehe.. you have just dug your own grave..hehe

and you can say well developed somemore.. :D

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
which is why i think we should be more liberal and allow more and more women the opportunity to display their cleavage. after it becomes a norm, men who are rarely exposed to such sights won't drool uncontrolably.

chicken and egg story here.

if men didn't look at women as though they've been deprived of sex for years, women may feel more comfortable dressing a little more provocatively.

in any case, it's not such a rare thing at clubs now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have here with us a 1 month old Audi A6 Hybrid, it was abit late for a coating protection as there might be paint damage that is permanently done. Lucky for the owner, we had it all covered.

Upon arrival, we had a round...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience