Lucky day for a guard at D'sara Heights

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Naughty, naughty Julian... Menara Sunway girls not enough ar? Now be part time guard pulak... :tongue:

zephyr3d,
I was kinda lucky today too. All the way from Taman Bahagia LRT till Ampang Park, there was this nice looking girl with nice plush boobs, showing me her cleavage. Nice fair skin, nearly spotless, with well grooved cleavage. Sure kept me awake throughout the whole train ride. hahahaha

Too bad I don't have camera phone. hehe

aijoh... i'm innoncent lehh.... there was really a guard leh...

anyway, satria95... u're outdated.... time to change your phone. hahaha

No money to get camera phone la. But hoping to get one soon. Else, just bring my Nikon D70 and aim and shoot with flash! hahahaha Then say, "hi. Sorry for taking photo of your breast. My name is julian. You can check out the photo that my friend will post. My nick on ZTH forums is zephyr3d" hahahaha just kidding dude.

satria_95 said:
No money to get camera phone la. But hoping to get one soon. Else, just bring my Nikon D70 and aim and shoot with flash! hahahaha Then say, "hi. Sorry for taking photo of your breast. My name is julian. You can check out the photo that my friend will post. My nick on ZTH forums is zephyr3d" hahahaha just kidding dude.

and i am not a pervert, "show her his guard ID card", i am an honest guard

Pity Julian......buta-buta kena put on the table.

Actually he trying to prove that he not more planta gang member. He's pure (100%) man now. H's brother will wake up when saw the beautiful girl. kekekekekekekekeke (just Joking)

brother: You should change the title la. cannot be lucky guard anymore. Must be Lucky Julian. kekekekekekekeke. You should snap the pic for us and post it at "random girl's pic" la. Now u see, "makan sorang-sorang", never share with us.............hiya..........you really pervert la brother. If you share with us, then I'm sure we will not say you hamsap. hahahahahahahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom