LSD gearbox

sentro

Jun 11, 2007
can i know what is difference between normal gearbox and LSD gearbox ?

there are some like semi lsd as well ...

whats the different atcually ?/ smoother ??

LSD gearbox, as it says, has LSD unit inside... LSD stands for limited slip differential... it allows only limited slip between left/right tyre to spin at different speed.... this allows better corner exit and greater traction.... FR cars mostly use it to drift......

LSD divided to many types.... 2way, 1.5way, 1way, bla bla bla.... this numbers reflects to how much slip is allowed between left n right tyres...

sentro

Jun 11, 2007
actually how does slip in lsd gearbox work .. as i know slip mean ur engine wont die if in idle, u engage gear n lepas clutch ...

for normal driving how lsd good ? better power ?

ProTiara

Aug 14, 2005
can anyone explain me the detail about the 2 way,1.5 way and 1 way...... differential?i know the number only but i dunno how it means actually (knew since play Grand Turismo 2) heheehehe...

car with no LSD, left tyre go in mud. then right tyre will not turn/spin, only left tyre will turn as it less load. so ur car will stuck in mud.

car with lsd, left n right tyre oso can turn, so left tyre in mud...right tyre still will turn.

car without lsd power it deliver to either one of the wheel, u jack up ur car n engage gear....u hold left tire n it will stop,but right tire will turn.

car with lsd, 2 tires oso will turn.

Supercar detailing is one of the hardest to detail

A Rare exotics

as it is always drive at highspeed ...with lots of contaminations that gotten stuck on the paint ….especially here in tropics ….bugs....acid rains...dust and worst still water is free

making it easy to send for wash or asked for one without much hesitation.......worst of all in wring hands.......and wrong...