Lotus bringing along two hybrids to Paris

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It looks like the Lotus stand at the Paris Motor Show just might be the most talked about with a slew of cars getting buffed to make their world debut.

While it’s no secret the Evora S and Evora IPS will be revealed, Lotus will also be bringing along two front-engined hybrids for the show. While there’s light shining yet on the specifics, Edmunds Green Car Advisor suggests that it might be a four-door hatchback and a two-door coupe with the electric-petrol engine combo.

Lotus did debut their hybrid concept earlier this year in the guise of the Evora 414E Hybrid that still has its lump in the middle. The two hybrids set to be unveiled however will feature a 47hp 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine whose sole duty would be to power the electric-drive hybrids, much like a range extender similar to the Chevy Volt.

For now though, that’s about all we can dig up. So until Paris comes about, keep the guessing game going.

Source: Autoblog

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since HIDs are not really street legal, I have got a problem with my headlight low beam beams (not bright enough) and HIDs are out of the discussion. Have any one tried changing PIAA bulbs / Phillip bulbs?
Any recommendation ? I would prefer PIAA northern star white (4400k) but isit bright enough?
Any one tried it or even xtreme vision 100% or sylvania ultra? I am really lost cos of so many brand and reviews.
Please help , thanks. Currently still using my standard bulbs. Any thing that I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience