looking for ICE shop at klang valley....

hunterXxX

i wanna to uprage my ICe...... :)
any1 can introduce me any shop in klang valley..?
i juz a beginer ice player...

now i am using mohawk woofer and mohawk amp.... and now i gonna to change my component set... can any1 giv me some opinion.... :)

add a couple of hundreds get a top of the line JL audio :D
once and for all....

well out there has lots of comp depend which 1 produce the sound that u like...

Beetle said:
add a couple of hundreds get a top of the line JL audio :D
once and for all....

Always add few more hundreds to what you have or what you have revised and you will get another higher liner products ..
and this cycle .. will never end .. haha!

:D

yeah i get it my component set edi... orange mohawk.... make sound good and clear.....

true, it all ends up on what makes you happy. i've used the red series myself and I don't really find the orange series to my liking. but frankly, the mids only lasted me about 1+yrs.

sad to know about the quality :mad:. currently only the tweeters are with me. it does serves its purpose but it has big limitations, i couldn't go active with the tweeter coz at high pitch sounds (mostly from my Drum Sisters CD), they sounded like they wanted to burst! it shows my taste has gone higher and time to upgrade again or in better words... loose money ;)

DJT...
is notthat the component not able to perform, is your requirement getting higher and higher .... so the component no longer able to give u wat u need .. :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom