looking for fullset Manual Gearbox ( including etc shifter and clutch) for persona.

Dec 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
im an auto persona wants to chg to manual. i wan the fullset gearbox including clutch pump, shifter, paddle and bla bla bla. thx for helping me . =)

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Re: looking for fullset Manual Gearbox ( including etc shifter and clutch) for person

whats your budget? get a Mivec CK gearbox!

it works well with campro, you will have more low rpm power.

walter90

Dec 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: looking for fullset Manual Gearbox ( including etc shifter and clutch) for person

got no idea bro. im still thinking right now. whether i chg to manual or bolt on turbo for auto. ...

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009

you need a plan bro if not you're gonna spend those money in something useless.

what do you need first?

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008

after getting turbo only, most probably u'll feel 'gatal' to play with a gear stick also.. Hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings ZTHtizen..

First of all, sorry if this went to the wrong thread. BTW found this but not sure it's the right one.

well shit happen and lesson learnt.

Met an accident last March, someone knocked my car over. Make police report and so on. And it's time to send to a workshop. My car still can be driven btw, so i took my sweet time looking for a workshop. But...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience