swap manual to auto for myvi 1.3

jasonw800i

Jan 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi all boss,

want ask a question that myvi 1.3 manual sxi model one if want change to auto gearbox cost how much?
what i know is myvi auto one is no power one, if change to passo auto gearbox is their gear ratio is higher than myvi auto one ah?

thanks all boss answer

btw got any shop do tradein for gearbox as i know chopshop no do trade in one.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
hi all boss,

want ask a question that myvi 1.3 manual sxi model one if want change to auto gearbox cost how much?
what i know is myvi auto one is no power one, if change to passo auto gearbox is their gear ratio is higher than myvi auto one ah?

thanks all boss answer

btw got any shop do tradein for gearbox as i know chopshop no do trade in one.
If you buy a recon gearbox it'll cost about 2k-3k including install. Not cheap. If you buy halfcut you might be able to get 1k give or take. You're better off asking friends who owns a 1.3 Myvi and see if they wanna swap to manual. Just swap between friends and share workmanship costs.

Passo auto GB is taller? If it's taller you're going to suffer low end torque. You wan shorter gear ratios otherwise low end power will not be there.

You want power change car. Seriously. Right now you probably can get a good trade-in value for a Myvi 1.5.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
1.3L Passo auto gearbox is exactly the same as 1.3L Myvi auto gearbox mechanically. Who feed you that bullshit saying Passo higher gear ratio, unfriend him.

Like what izso said. Not worth the money, time and effort. Also, manual and auto wiring different...muahahaha.. wiring job done wrong and you're in lots of shit! You are better off just trading in your car and get a Myvi 1.5L Auto. Or Alza 1.5L Auto.

Alternatively, just get a YRV Turbo half cut that comes with a tiptronic gearbox. 1 shot change to auto with turbo power.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 355284

The tuning world has been rocked by news that the president of J’s Racing, Junichi Umemoto, has been arrested on attempted murder charges that stemmed from a bizarre late night incident that could have been avoided had he not attempted to flee the scene.

The incident in question took place on the night of 22 January in Osaka. Police alleged that the incident started with Umemoto brushing a pedestrian with his car, and then thinking that it was a serious...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience