Looking for 2.5-16 cosworth halfcut for 190E

Tuanku.J

Aug 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, anyone know where can i get it ? And possible price range for it.. Currently planning for a new project. Thanks

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You'd have better luck importing one from breakers in the UK. That's a rare gem..doubt you can locate one locally!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Try Haki Trade Auto Parts in Jalan Sungai Buloh. Saw some Conti half cuts there. Not sure they have the one you want as mentioned by bro. ixeo the one you want is rare.....:smokin:

Tuanku.J

Aug 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You'd have better luck importing one from breakers in the UK. That's a rare gem..doubt you can locate one locally!
Yup..exactly what i have in mind..just try my luck if i can find it locally

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Try Haki Trade Auto Parts in Jalan Sungai Buloh. Saw some Conti half cuts there. Not sure they have the one you want as mentioned by bro. ixeo the one you want is rare.....:smokin:
I'll give a try..thanks for it

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

....and rarity often comes with a price...
Of course..who knows i'll find a cheap one..haha

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Good finding your cosworth engine.
Better luck if you could find a cheap cosworth.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Yup..exactly what i have in mind..just try my luck if i can find it locally

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I'll give a try..thanks for it

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Of course..who knows i'll find a cheap one..haha
There was one ad in mudah selling the engine last 2 month.from johor.
I wont say the price is a premium as its about the same as honda's halfcut price nowadays.

Ask in mybenz or mercedes grp in fb.i know one of them found a cosworth engine just lying and collecting dust abt1-2 month ago.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There was one ad in mudah selling the engine last 2 month.from johor.
I wont say the price is a premium as its about the same as honda's halfcut price nowadays.

Ask in mybenz or mercedes grp in fb.i know one of them found a cosworth engine just lying and collecting dust abt1-2 month ago.
Collecting dust, maybe can get cheap......:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, can any sifus teach me on how to off that irritating starting ceremony and warning beep sound for the Auto Gauge 60MM SUPER AMBER AND WHITE? Appreciate it! Have tried to google and tried those methods but to no avail. Thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience