Look at the positive side of modifying engines - (The Star)

I spend alot of my money on cars, I don have any money left to womanize even if she came to me on her on will.

Modding cars has good and bad side. It depends on individual.

I know people who mod car until they become bankrupt.

And there are some people who after modding the ekzos sytem, drives like as if the road belongs to their father.

But I think Authorities should wake up and realize car modding and personalizing is a Multi Million Ringgit industry in Malaysia.

They cannot just ignore and say that Car modding must stop and so on.

Its about time Authorties lay down clear guideline about Car modding, etc.

THe biggest car mod shop cum tuner in Sunway pulls in an average 1~2 million ringgit of sales per month.

I guess-timate the entire Sunway Car modding industry alone is doing gross sales of about 5~8 million per month.

Car Modding is BIG business.

joeker said:
Its about time Authorties lay down clear guideline about Car modding, etc.

they scare if they lay down a clear law on this then they can't collect duit kopi anymore...

just my 2 cent

Every morning i wake up, take my bath, spray colonge..hmm gud smell..

when i enter lift, theres a few smokers, holding ciggies but dont puff

when out of elevator.. whole body smells ciggie...

zephyr3d said:
wow.. somekind of debate here...

hmm.. why not a hobby? i like cooking.. cooking is a hobby during my free time, but do i need to be a professional chef fr shangriLa to cook?

sorhai engineer....

Aiks? U also like cooking ar? In future... all men will stay at home while their spouse goes to work. From here, rather than chit chat n spread rumours like a bunch of aunties, they can always meet up at a performance mod shop n chat all the way...

Oops... off topic! :)

fstrader said:
this seremban sohai dude need to get his brains smash up real good...

Yeah man. Scoop up the brains (after smashing his head) and put inside a turbo... what do u get? Minced meat anyone?

dunno la.. some ppl.. i mean.. if u dont like it.. dont look at it la.. must u spit on it? memang cari gaduh man.

joeker,

where'd u got that figure? 5 million a month? in turnover? wow man.. that's Sunway alone.. imagine the whole country. (btw, who is the biggest shop cum tuner in sunway?)

i totally agree with you that car modification is a huge industry. it provides jobs for hundreds or rather thousands of people and it is a legitimate business... better than being jobless & snatching handbags..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom