lighten crank pulley for myvi

dillon24

Apr 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
my vi is auto 1.3 (2007), have anyone tried the lighten crank pulley before for myvi auto? will it gives a better pickup or performance? and what is the pros and cons of using lighten crank pulley. Sifu's, please help me out on this one. Thanks!:adore::adore:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
my vi is auto 1.3 (2007), have anyone tried the lighten crank pulley before for myvi auto? will it gives a better pickup or performance? and what is the pros and cons of using lighten crank pulley. Sifu's, please help me out on this one. Thanks!:adore::adore:
Pickup and performance whats the difference? If the car can "pickup" faster its performance has been increased right? :biggrin:

Anyways your car will just rev faster & accelerate easier. Anything that rotates, and is light, the engine doesn't have to use more energy to turn it.

Cons people say that if the crank pulley isn't dampened, it wears the engine out after awhile... but how true is that, that's subjective. And there is always google for research. :rolleyes:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What do you do when you have too much time in your hands? Some of us have our own way of entertaining ourselves but a certain Michael builds replicas. How many he has built before we really do not know but we do know it took him 6 years to build this replica of the Mclaren 4/14 that the team raced back in 1999. It was built using 956,000 matchsticks and 1686 tubes of glue and can be broken down...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience