LF: Banana skin

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kel_6005

Known Member
Mar 8, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all bros & sifus,

I am looking for banana skin (a direct translation from canton), its actually the piece of shield just right on top of the wheels. Something like a rubber or plastic below the mudgard or bumper and on top of the tryes. I need a evo6-6.5 or is evo 456 the same? mine is a tme. any 1 here got it for sale or any ideas where can i find it? Mine is tear. I wonder y 235/45/17 is big for my ride as far as i know its not a problem for evo6.5.

Help me. Tq.

Pm me or sms me at 012-2959262.
Tq.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

last time i was looking for this too. and i bought it at the spare part shop near my house. cost me rm 250 a piece. I bought the one for evo 6. Iam using a TME for the left side no problem for the right side u need to modify a bit!

Iam using 225/45/17

i think this item is a normal wear and tear.

kel_6005

Known Member
Mar 8, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
][zoohalee][vtec][;3213203 said:
last time i was looking for this too. and i bought it at the spare part shop near my house. cost me rm 250 a piece. I bought the one for evo 6. Iam using a TME for the left side no problem for the right side u need to modify a bit!

Iam using 225/45/17

i think this item is a normal wear and tear.
Dear bro, can u pls let me know where is the sparepart shoop u mention and any contact num for it? Thanx.

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

its located in ss19 subang jaya. I think u able to ask any spare part shop oso because the guy he order from dealer.

but if cannot then u go there ler...i dunno la his phone number. but it located near the shell in ss19 subang jaya beside michelin tyre service center.

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
If you couldn't find, try your luck calling New Kim Huat S/b boss Ah Tuck at 012 398 2622. he has a few evo half cut there now.

cikaro71

Known Member
Aug 13, 2008
me also looking for this stuff. mine r only lancer converted to e5. ask all spare part and chop shop in kuantan area but dont have it (and not interested to find it). already try using perdana, but lot of modification to be done (need to cut here and there) and end up tercabut already:bawling:. some said waja can fit nicely, is it? never try it yet.

any sifus can direct me to kuantan area dealer much appreciated.:adore:

A Post Every 5 Mins

anybody here knows about take out the standard audio player.....i want to rewiring!!!need to put another player but dunno how to open the stock audio...any cfu's can help......with picture would be better...thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience