LED for Eagle Eye

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
edward,i can meet u anywhere n anytime.but i have to check my program too..
time n loc,pm me..:)

Last edited:

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
erm...any new DIY?

erm,i dunno where is jln pasar...anybody can tell here?

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Oh, if i got time to meet you, i can go jalan pasar too... hahaha... ah, never mine... see how first.... hehe
Mivec, take star lrt to pudu... then... ask anyone around, the can answer... very near only la.. 100m la... haha
Later when i got time, i post up more info about the 5 series angel ring...

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
erm,thanks bro,u go jalan pasar ar...can i pesan ngan u the rod ar?how much?please...please..

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
Oh, if i got time to meet you, i can go jalan pasar too... hahaha... ah, never mine... see how first.... hehe
Mivec, take star lrt to pudu... then... ask anyone around, the can answer... very near only la.. 100m la... haha
Later when i got time, i post up more info about the 5 series angel ring...
hohohohoho i wan 5 series angel ring @@" ~~~~ bump ~~
actually can get it from market ?
"SoS":shcokedcamo:

hey .. i see in option magazine neon angel ring
can adjust ... it will tahan longer ? i hear ppl very expensive

now my led blur again after i install back the head lamp damn it...
another side .. gonna blur soon .. it bright canot tahan lama =/
i dunno wat how many watt resistor
i take the resistor n led from led fog light
so sad =(

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
maybe using lower or higher resistor...

or maybe somebody can operate and see wut in bmw headlamp contains..

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Penangjin, alamak... i don't how to draw the 5 series angel ring exactly... :( . Ya, that bmw headlight can buy one. Sure dam expensive la. Know the price of a used 5 series hood??? hehehehe... 5k!!!
I think there's one angel eyes for wira using neon punya, RM900 plus oh.
You done your angel eyes already???
Mivecmerah, actually last week i saw a wrecked 5 series headlight lo, i tengok tengok. Tengok and hold the 2 different size angel rings. Didn't take it. Then gone already. Owner took it back.

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
PenangJin1984,

If u wana know abt resistor stuff, just pm or msn me... I just add u ... talk more details on there then... and get some drinking round rod for me too... i wana know da diameter as well....

the bubble u refer when u doing heat is because u put too much heat and too long already... once u can feel it start to blend, then have to take out and do it quickly.. I also try to do some rings in hexagon shape... got 1 ring is with da bubbles.. ... but these rings will be done for my car meter, not for the headllamp.. hehe.. bit bit innovation ya..

spykey,

How come u can get tha round shape rod at da price?? I went to butterworth which is the same company and the boss lady quote me RM 40 ... and need 2 wait lagi... geram.... wana complain to the head office...

Actually my fren working in Plastic company and selling these rod as well.. too bad it targetted for Engineering purpose.. and the rod is soft, not hard... so i assume if we easy kena heat, then the rod easily will change shape... and expensive too.. though would be cheaper ... kekeke..

Edward Chew,

Thanks for the guidance for BMW angel rings .... I would like to try to cut the shape... but using dremel .... dunno how to implement also... hehehe..

Will post my pic after i done something special.. but be patient ya!!

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Oh haha. Babysmile, good la you got dremel tools, very sinang. hahaha. Err. To duplicate the 5 series one ah, i think we really need to cut it one by one using..... Knife! lo.
Hehe. Give me some time to draw the actual shape of the 5 series angel ring too.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Ok. This is the angel ring shape that i think all of us doing...

While this one is the 5 series punya. Assuming that the ring below is a ROUND rod la... hahaha

Hmm... not that perfect la... The bending after the ring not that correct.

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
edward ..
Wah .. 5k ...
n u say neon 1 .. ya. sometime like tat ... my frien show me b4 the waja headlamp with 4 angel light very bright 1 .. not using led ... he say rm7xx-9xx
=/
hmm ya ring siap already ... but .. led rosak again
finally i meet with babysmile...
he know much those led thing more den me
when u see his car u will get a suprise
oh ya.. nearly forgot .. i wan to ask u ... double side sticker can tahan head light hot ? coz waja headlamp is projector i dun dare to try it.. it hot dunno after stick can jatuh or not.. low bean ... if can i wish i can make it 4 angel eye lor
maybe will look better hehe

babysmile =.=
is u .. ~ oh oh ~ thx God .. i will miss u ~
haha Ole !

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Mivecmerah,
what did you mean ah, about the cut edge??? haha. I don't think 5 series is using LED lo, bulb i think. Saw wrecked bulb and fiber. And the size of the hole is bigger than LED. HID bulb maybe... hehe

PenangJin,
Ya. Got an angel eyes for those proton punya, around RM900, is not using LED punya. I think we need to reinvent a mounting for the LED which we can install and remove the LED easily/effortlessly... hehe... Babysmile's car very pimped one ah??? haha. Double sided tape ah... im not sure la... but i often see some hangus double tape but it still stick very well to the object. Later show you how's a waja put his angel ring in the headlight... looks like gantung one.... hahaha

Babysmile,
teach us some tips about giving the LED right voltage la... mine very sinang burnt out la... haha... :-(

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
See how he put the ring on..... hehehe..... Don't shoot me ah owner, i just wanna share ah.... haha

The RM900 plus angel eyes...
See something inside the angel ring??? Neon rod i guess... The light output very even lo like that...

Look on the upper left

See what's down there... Im noob la...

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
WAh LAo Eh ... Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Cannot Tahan Already !!! ..
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooo
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =.=
i like it Soooooooo Much ...............

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
the 1st pic ... look a bit fail
low bean 1 too big ... n the ring too big also =.=
eh ? no2 no3 no4 .. pic .. waja headlamp ?
shop got sell ?
coz ... not look like make it sendiri
if rm900++ .. can die lor too expensive to me =/
i better go add amp

Last edited:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Ngek ngek ngek..... No la! aiyo... that 2nd till 4th is Wira punya headlamp. Ya la. RM900 plus la... never mine la, we all can do our own angel eyes... hehe. Can make it other colour also ma...

And the best news i got today.... hehehe... i finally got the live/actual image of the 5 series angel ring..... hehe... sure shock you...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hehehe... Give you see gao gao the 5 series angel ring...

This is the bending/shape i describe above... quite close huh??? haha

You know what is this??? Fiber glass... used to conduct the light from the bulb to the angel ring. Don't simply touch oh. Painful oh cucuk on the hand.

This is where the bulb located.

See, if the bulb is on, the light will be conducted by the fiber glass to this thing (on the bottom left).

The cutting

Close up on the cutting. See till you understand the cutting/pattern... hehe

Puas??? :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth: Give me some credit la then.... hehehe

Last edited: