Leaked: Land Rover LRX Concept

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Courtesy of several European magazines, twelve high-resolution images of the all new Land Rover LRX concept have leaked online ahead of the crossover’s official debut. In the first half of this year, Land Rover released a single teaser image of the two door SUV. It will be on display at the Detroit auto show.

Its styling seems to be the same as the recently revealed BMW X6. This seems to affirm recent rumors indicating Land Rover would enter the emerging “crossover coupe” market alongside BMW. It is reported that Land Rover is planning to produce an affordable “off-road coupe” as part of a plan to reach out to young buyers. Exactly how affordable is yet unknown.

A key feature in the LRX is the integration of the iPhone into the car’s electronics. There is a slot in the center console where an iPhone can be inserted. Angled so the driver or passenger can easily operate the touch screen interface, allowing hands-free phone calls, plus access to the music library, maps, email, the web, and etc. There is currently no official confirmation about the iPhone’s full extent of integration, or whether the phone serves as the car’s navigation system and boom box.

Source: Leftlane
Image credits: Leftlane

Sekigun

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
perghhhhhhhh+waaaahhhhhh+wooooooo+fuuuuuuyooohhh

superb design!!!! if got money,for sure ill get one

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience