LE club`

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
3a usually is JDM engine. usually with the SCV wording...such as 2A scv or 3A scv is JDM. ive checked price of AE90 cos i tot i wanna change to AE90. its still RM10k plus for a decent unit. ive driven EE90 and honestly...it doesnt feel much different from AE80. it just looks better...lol...and i still got 1 year plus of study...no income..and money dont grow on trees? :biggrin:

about ur electronic distributor...im not so sure. about power window...they just use pajero switches cos its almost similar looking to ori LE power window switch. the motor everything take from mira and etc.

that sounds like ur 'vacuum actuator' not connected. its the small thing above ur oil dipstick. theres one pipe that connects it to the carb. when ur a/c compressor runs, it will kick in and 'acclerate' for u so ur car dont shake. check the connection..the pipe owes drops when u pull ur oil dipstick in and out.

creggynomiux

Feb 6, 2009
thanks abubu..previous owner of my le already do it,3a 12v engine,12v fender,12v bumper with chrome lining,as well as chrome lining reflector..my le was already converting,the reason i tries looking for ae90 is the cost to recondition my le is almost as the ae90 price..even my le already converted,it still need a new paint,suspension system need to be checked,some part of body need to be cement,seat if i wanna change to levin,carpet need to be washed,& the engine if i wanna change to levin...all i think as same as bought ae90...electronic or wiring or a-cond of my le still working very well.....so any idea do i need to repair my le or bought ae90 already levin engine?? if wanna see my le i will upload more pics...

again thanks for the power window info,i will look for it..

about v-actuator,i hav that things but no pipe,then i go to foreman & when he checked,he said it already working(connected using wire here & there but no pipe)...i realised when i power on a-cond,there r different to my engine,but i dont know it was my v-actuator(im noob)...

now i know y my engine shaking with dashboard...its because of my mounting,its already old & bad condition...then the foreman hold my engine with his hands(a-cond running), the engine & dashboard not shaking anymore..

Bump: thanks abubu..previous owner of my le already do it,3a 12v engine,12v fender,12v bumper with chrome lining,as well as chrome lining reflector..my le was already converting,the reason i tries looking for ae90 is the cost to recondition my le is almost as the ae90 price..even my le already converted,it still need a new paint,suspension system need to be checked,some part of body need to be cement,seat if i wanna change to levin,carpet need to be washed,& the engine if i wanna change to levin...all i think as same as bought ae90...electronic or wiring or a-cond of my le still working very well.....so any idea do i need to repair my le or bought ae90 already levin engine?? if wanna see my le i will upload more pics...

again thanks for the power window info,i will look for it..

about v-actuator,i hav that things but no pipe,then i go to foreman & when he checked,he said it already working(connected using wire here & there but no pipe)...i realised when i power on a-cond,there r different to my engine,but i dont know it was my v-actuator(im noob)...

now i know y my engine shaking with dashboard...its because of my mounting,its already old & bad condition...then the foreman hold my engine with his hands(a-cond running), the engine & dashboard not shaking anymore..

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
if u have the cash...get the ae90/100. if not...then slow slow do up ur ae80. cheapest ee90 (1.3) also rm8k. sell ur LE around 4-5k only. haveto top up another 5-6k for ae90 (1.6) and the condition unknown.

how u know the actuator working is ur rpm will drop a while once ur a/c kick in and will rise again in split second. if ur rpm drop without rising..means its not working. my engine only shakes at 700-800 rpm. lower than that or higher its ok. so set ur tuning not to touch that rpm. maybe 900-1000. from what i heard...there are newtaiwan made LE engine mounting..price i dunno la...reliability also i not sure. any forummers here can comment? :hmmmm:

creggynomiux

Feb 6, 2009
yes there is taiwan made i already ask it around MYR50-60 per piece...i know its working coz it act like new car coz the engine slow & up...the worst is when it slow at traffic light with my mounting bad its so shaking...if adjust timing a lil bit higher also gegar i think coz mounting & also consume petrol damn fast i guess...i can try "pujuk" my boss to approve loan for me since im a bank staff..its not a problem for them coz my friend have no driving licence but they can make the loan approve & she buy vios..lolz...but if i still need a lot of cash to upgrade ae90 if i bought it,it will cost more...therefore,let just be oldskool with my current ae80...new ae90 only worth if no need to upgrade it anymore..

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
so u planning to buy the taiwan mountings? haha...not planning to change mine yet as i have a list of items need more urgent attention. haihs.but albeit that terrible condition, my engine (local 2A 8v) gives very good fc. RM40 can still gives me 260-300kms for city driving. with some wheelspin actions here n there. :biggrin:

creggynomiux

Feb 6, 2009
yeah since japan ori is so expensive,hehe..yeah my fc also safe but if timing above 1rpm when idle it will consume more peerol,hehe....mine was 12v 1.5 sounds so smooth but always rempit,now produce white smoke...already consume engine oil..lol

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
1.5 ur idle shud b around 700-800. my 1.3 i set 800-900. sometimes 1k. its just right. i also like to rempit my LE....its such a nice car to rempit :biggrin:

i cannot imagine how many other drivers :thefinger: me already :biggrin:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
yes there is taiwan made i already ask it around MYR50-60 per piece...i know its working coz it act like new car coz the engine slow & up...the worst is when it slow at traffic light with my mounting bad its so shaking...if adjust timing a lil bit higher also gegar i think coz mounting & also consume petrol damn fast i guess...i can try "pujuk" my boss to approve loan for me since im a bank staff..its not a problem for them coz my friend have no driving licence but they can make the loan approve & she buy vios..lolz...but if i still need a lot of cash to upgrade ae90 if i bought it,it will cost more...therefore,let just be oldskool with my current ae80...new ae90 only worth if no need to upgrade it anymore..
i changed mine to taiwan mountings.....so far no prob...but when you compare with old mountings, sure the ori japan looks really solid..the taiwan one kinda ciplak....but hey, i got RM110 for 4 pieces...so i not complaining...ori japan almost RM200 per piece..die..

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
I saw a burned LE in SP, side of a road from Taman Sejati to Bandar Perdana.
Dont know what happened coz seems like burned for days already.

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
i spent the whole day at chopshops...found non of the parts i intended to buy :bawling: no 12v parts left at all (tail lamps, reflector, head lamps, bumper, 12v side lamps):bawling:

but oddly, there is an abundance of AE80 doors (all kayuh...no power windows) and 'naked' trunks (rear bonet) and a few 8v black reflector trunks :hmmmm:

argh...make me feel like selling da car again cos no parts :mad:

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
abubu, i thought we have found the 12v bumper...you didnt go there to check it out? rm180 for that bumper is dirt cheap...

Bump: abubu, i thought we have found the 12v bumper...you didnt go there to check it out? rm180 for that bumper is dirt cheap...

creggynomiux

Feb 6, 2009
hey all,today (14/2/09) i go to halfcut at SP,i got damn good things...u know i got original LE power window,but only left door with ori switch,then the owner compare with SE power window & its almost same..then he find me another button that looks like similar to ori LE,finally i got both power window with 'kaki' and 2 buttons(1 ori & 1 almost same to ori) for only RM80...haha..then i chit chat so long with the workers,then finally he ask me,'do u change yr seat already? i got a nice seat in the scrap car behind,lets take a look'...then u know what seat???? levin with black fabric(its 'baldu') with electronic height adjustable for driver side...u know how much?? both seat(left & right) for only RM300!!!!! waaa,maybe its my luck today...+ i bought a new driveshaft(short/left) at the same halfcut for RM150....waaa im so happy shopping today...now im still wet coz i just attach the seat to my LE,hehehe...11.22pm already tho..

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
hey all,today (14/2/09) i go to halfcut at SP,i got damn good things...u know i got original LE power window,but only left door with ori switch,then the owner compare with SE power window & its almost same..then he find me another button that looks like similar to ori LE,finally i got both power window with 'kaki' and 2 buttons(1 ori & 1 almost same to ori) for only RM80...haha..then i chit chat so long with the workers,then finally he ask me,'do u change yr seat already? i got a nice seat in the scrap car behind,lets take a look'...then u know what seat???? levin with black fabric(its 'baldu') with electronic height adjustable for driver side...u know how much?? both seat(left & right) for only RM300!!!!! waaa,maybe its my luck today...+ i bought a new driveshaft(short/left) at the same halfcut for RM150....waaa im so happy shopping today...now im still wet coz i just attach the seat to my LE,hehehe...11.22pm already tho..
wah...so lucky....i got lots of no answer when looking for halfcut items for LE...huhu..maybe i have no luck :bawling::bawling::bawling:

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
abubu, i thought we have found the 12v bumper...you didnt go there to check it out? rm180 for that bumper is dirt cheap...

Bump: abubu, i thought we have found the 12v bumper...you didnt go there to check it out? rm180 for that bumper is dirt cheap...
get 1 bumper nia also no use lah. 12v bumper and 8v front is quite fugly to me leh. same goes to 8v lamps with 12v bumper. and yes..i dont have a pickup to carry d bumper also. dunwan to dirty my car. wait i go find d other parts at other cities 1st balu decide on the bumper. if all no...then jus leave the car to rot...LOL

Last edited:

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
well, as i told u b4 better the ARB for front n rear for better handling..
how good it handles also no use...tired of d car's looks d mah....i seriously hate the colour of my car now.lifeless and dull.i told u already last time ma..haha. feel like wan to drive it down d cliff o what when no mood :biggrin:

Last edited:

creggynomiux

Feb 6, 2009
hey all is that true if using strut bar the absorber will be broken easily? some foreman said it just good for racing(straight) but not good for daily driving or city or village...:idea:

Bump: hey all is that true if using strut bar the absorber will be broken easily? some foreman said it just good for racing(straight) but not good for daily driving or city or village...:idea:

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
Never heard that will be broken easily..mine using for so long is fine enuf....strut bar is good for handling & can hold the chassis of the car...

Last edited:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
how good it handles also no use...tired of d car's looks d mah....i seriously hate the colour of my car now.lifeless and dull.i told u already last time ma..haha. feel like wan to drive it down d cliff o what when no mood :biggrin:
haha...it also happened to me when i bought my car...eventhough mine 12v...also i kinda fed up that time...using stock rims n alwiz kena screwscrew on hway by other ppl...feel like just smashing it into a back of a mercs or sumtin..hehe...but after i changed to 12v parts..more sayang it de..hehe...if upgrade ARB + strut bar + lower arm bar..can already feel the diff during corner...ahaha..useful when i use curvy kampung road....but depends on your taste...some ppl retain outside junk standard 8v but the heart 4a supercharge, confirm can even stand up with evo...lightweight mah..if you go add 12v items, spoiler, side skirt...den add weight..kekekeke...

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Guys, this Friday u all free for a TT?

Bump: Guys, this Friday u all free for a TT?

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
who got engine block kosong for corolla XL 12 valve 2E-E to sell?pm me

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is very nice and decent post ..... You rocked posting it .... Thanks a lot for posting it ....!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDzdhj46AvE
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience