LE club`

zmays, yes im still using custom made lower arm bar...the result definitely good as it can protect ur lower arm. When u do alignment sure easily straight wan...hehehe! wat about u?

AE82gt dont mind me asking where is the lower arm located? and the use of it?

i don't noe how to describe. at the moment i install the bar, i also change my suspension. i use cusco hi-lo. damn hard..

now while cornering, especially at uneven road, cars bumping like hell. and sometimes can heard metal clashing like "thak". dont noe where it comes from. what i can say is i really cannot feel the true feedback from the bar becoz i did change abs too.

the bad thing is, last time when i install the bar, the mech did not tighten the screw properly. about 1 month after install, when i went to another workshop to change brake pad, the screw was loosen. i can shake the wheel easily..

damn scary. thanx god nothing happen to me and my car....

zmays, did ur mechanic using the long screw to tighten it? coz mine hv to use longer screw in order to make it tighten...if use back ori screw nt advisable..really thank GOD nth happen to u & ur car.

recommend to go for at least those 3 point fender bar.. really improve the handling lor.
oops.. me also haven't fix.. hmm.. hoping to get it soon.

AE82GT / Zmays
Good la u all, got $ to mod / upgrade suspension.. me also want upgrade but no $ .My abs, abs mounting, bush all want to "kong" oledy.

ae82gt / zmays
u all guy luckly la, got $ to upgrade suspension. me also want upgrade but no $, my suspension all want to "kong" oledy

Ae82gt
Eh... dun be shy men. u car got many bar.! (fender , lower .......) hee . now my a-con N tyre pun mau "kong"

fender bar for me i think is less function then arb. To improve handing beside using sport spring and abs, arb is the most important thing in order to improved handling for Toyota LE.

alamak...cert, everyone also can get la. not only me 4LE also got cert. me not even finished my course yet. hahahaha....wfhan i think i remember la....but tat day got 6 tables 20++ ppl...so cant really talk to each other. ur side is all sifu, me not good in anything so i jus keep quiet. and also because my car is completely stock. can go fast at all also. ahhahah...pai seh to join u guys who have the LE big bro aka SEG with great engines and skills.

adeen, erm...i dont think so....
but Tom's aka alvin ask me to post TTT aka toyota teh tarik on 15th june 2007.
so i'll join tom's. this week gonna go out with other frenz...sorry.

Top Bottom