Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

if nissan xtrail 2.0 installed with this product can tapau xtrail 2.5 that is truely great man!
Dr. donzcity from russia can be every car maker engineer!
every car maker just need to employ Dr donzcity only! imagine how much saving in R&D!

Good Afternoon BroZ and SisZz...

i got 1 question lar JEFF...
WHy all the car put ur K2N Power system, all also 2000cc and above wan???
i see only 1 satria and 1 gen-2.... OR all the car in display there is working in K2N??? why don u get those guys...and give u some testimonials to support ur product ? ?

i dont think those 2000cc cars are really so under power??? shouldn't it suppose to be those lower cc cars to install ur high tech component?? FASTER REVERT~!!!

Peace....(im very interested) =]

babydinohyde,

are u from KL? if so, i suggest u goto try up the product.
we are looking forward for test results.
i from sabah, cant try it up. if he willing to come to here i willing to test it.

norhtiswara,

I also wan to see the results le..but my car is less than 1 month old le bro...somemore my car still have waranty le...the risk is too HIGH for untested product.

too dangerous to test on some batu ajaib or batu feringgi wateva u called it lar..hahahaha....the price not cheap somemore...might as well i change my rims, tyres and suspensions...maybe top up abit more only...

got other zth-ian member wan to test K2N? ? ?

=P

babydinohyde,

u seems to understand magician product. hehe...............
u are fast learner.

if got ppl go test and drop feedback its nice.

problem is DYNO for testing they dowan to provide for free. DYNO is not cheap.
just for the sake of testing the product need to spent some hudreds just for DYNO makes many pepol don want to go and test and get the results.

thats what Dr. shamanraj wanted to do. but jeff not reply to him.
wat does that tell u?

He oso never online eversince I added him on MSN........

hmm.. maybe he crime fighting with the police.. u know lah.. all the batu ajaib.. throw at the mat rempits.. that will give 100% satisfaction to all of us!!..

POWER GUARANTEED!!..

muahahahahahaha..

*ah! black jack.. i win!*

broZz....

i saw someone picking pick some stones that near near my hous padang lar...would it be Jeff ar??? bcos i heard got some scientific rock (sudah upgrade) which can produce nuclear reaction wan...maybe the russian scientist is in malaysia examining the ROCK with Jeff lar...hahhaa...

Jeff plz lar show us th power..why u don online...i WISH to hear from U...
=(

He oso never online eversince I added him on MSN........

Bro Kendconcerto,

If you really interested to test power on the product performance onto your car.

Please come over to the centre. I will let you try for free. !!!.

It is very simple & don't take much of your time. But seem you guys not appreciate with what I offer.

So, I rather speak to whom really interested to upgrade to their car performance only or even to those who may want to try it. Also most welcome !!!.

If those guys just want to made fun of it. Please create your own thread okay.!!

Bro I suggest to you & I welcome you to come over to our centre to test power on the product performance.

You guys can said, whatever the product ingredients name you all intend to say it. I can't stop you to do so , right!!!.

After the product test. All of your doubt will be clear off and answer.

Please PM or email directly. SO that , I can reply to you promtly.

Or behave you can contact me through my phone.

Rally [><];2051530 said:
hmm.. maybe he crime fighting with the police.. u know lah.. all the batu ajaib.. throw at the mat rempits.. that will give 100% satisfaction to all of us!!..

POWER GUARANTEED!!..

muahahahahahaha..

*ah! black jack.. i win!*

You r very funny guy. Talking with funny story.

Jeff,

Do you have a GEN-2 (A) with that K2N installed?? IF got, let me know ok? i wan to try it out...bcos i don need to try 2.0 above bcos i also wouldnt know the power differences...TQ

Jeff,

Do you have a GEN-2 (A) with that K2N installed?? IF got, let me know ok? i wan to try it out...bcos i don need to try 2.0 above bcos i also wouldnt know the power differences...TQ

Bro babydinohyde,

For your Proton Gen2 installation . No problem at all. !!

As you can view the photos at the album section at Autoworld. From there you can view alot of vehicles which already equiped with the system.

or if you would like me to send to you directly.??

Please SMS or PM me your email add. Okay.!!

TO ALL ZEROTOHUNDRED MEMBERS.!!! :shakehands: :beer: :beer: :tee: :hello: :hello:

I AM JEFF LEE. WISHING YOU GUYS WHO CELEBRATE CHINESE NEW YEAR .

" HAVE A PROSPEROUS HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR".

&

"GONG XI FA CAI".

TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT AT RESPECTIVE HOMETOWN. PLEASE DRIVE WITH CAREFFULY & HAVE A SAVE JOURNEY ALL THE WAY TO HOME.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR CAR ENGINE CONDITION, TYRES , LIGHTINGS, BELTINGS, RADIATOR TANK COOLERS, AIR COND SYSTEM AND ETC.

CHEERS .......TO ALL......!!!.

wish ur magic stone prosperous too.

wish Dr doncityz the russian scientist prosperous too.

wish jeff having good sales too.

Kong Hei Fat Choi everyone!!
Have a wonderful Chinese New Year ya!
Drive carefully.. no matter with or without K2N.. ok?

cheers..

Dr. Doncityz Stukov IR. PhD, MBBS.

Kong Hei...Kong Hei.....MORE POWAH...Shaman Raj is back in town. Dei Jeff thambi, go brush up abit on your engrish lah dei....maybe then sales might go up abit. Btw...hows the K2N business doing? How many sold from the day you started this thread?

Also the claims about the new batu found....not right...its not the same as the Russian one. Russian stones are unique due to the temp and vodka. So stop bullshitting bout some other stones. The only other stone that can compare to the Russian stone is the ones found by Pak Atan at Batu Ferringhi.

oh come on.. no postings meh?.. let me bump this magic rock up!!..

Hmm.. Maybe the magic rock will give me luck when I gamble.. hey.. maybe jeff can use this ploy to sell his chromed tubed magic rocks..

" buy magic rock.. get luck free!!"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom