Lancer GT,Brake warning display problem..

Jun 17, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,dear all

My Lancer Gt is giving me a big headache! While I'm driving the brake warning display 'Check!' will come out on and off and it makes my cd player went off for second. Did anyone here experienced this before?I send to few different workshops to check but different technicians told me different things! I really need some advice now~

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
plug in obd reader should point you the right fault for action

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
try check your brake oil level, best is to do a proper bleeding again and see whether the problem still there

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
check your alternator voltage, do u have grounding cables?
as previously on my perdana, before my batt gonna kong the car will give signs like power window cannot go down on driver side,
cd player keep rebooting etc...

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
even tried on fren's wira and new saga blm, when voltage low, alarm suddenly no sound, just silent lock and unlock

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
try check your brake oil level, best is to do a proper bleeding again and see whether the problem still there
Yup, agree with bro. yeeehau, check the brake fluid level in the reservoir. Maybe it has gone down to the min level therefore the brake light comes on and off. Either that or the rubber sensor under the brake cover came off (not sure yours the same as mine ), just push it back in place...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, i got one problem cant solve that is when i drive around 120 onward my car are vibrating. And i have already done the balancing. what's the problem left ? Can any one tell me ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience