Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
Hello..
i want suggestion from u all..
which da best?
lancer evo 3 or galant vr4?
look the body styling,performance and popularity..
what u say........?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
If u want combination of NA and Turbo somemore with its light body..go for EIII
and if u want more space inside the car and power just for fun onli u can go for VR-4..
These 2 car also using the same engine just body different onli..
Good Luck..

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
i never knew we can switch from NA to Turbo on an E3. How ah? got switch inside isit?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Means u wont get turbo lag much!!

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
both car is crap. buy proton putra. it's the best car ever invented for man-unkind.
yeah, proton putra is also from mitsubishi.

btw, i dont think there is really a Mit Galant VR4 in Malaysia. original VR4 has other than the turbocharged engine...4WD and 4WS as well.
most probably what u can get is a normal E33 galant, either in standard form carb/GTI 16V or converted to 4G63.
but the Galant body too big, may sway too much compare to E3.

my vote goes to E3. somehow its quite an old car.

p/s really need E3? why dont buy one converted Wira?? basically its a Lancer also. :mouth_closed:

Mie VR4

Known Member
Feb 27, 2007
Ipoh
by da way..i hav a wira fully evo 3 already..
just want convert rear bonnet + lamp to evo 3..
maybe 4WD also..
so,it look like ori evo la..

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
yeah, proton putra is also from mitsubishi.

btw, i dont think there is really a Mit Galant VR4 in Malaysia. original VR4 has other than the turbocharged engine...4WD and 4WS as well.
most probably what u can get is a normal E33 galant, either in standard form carb/GTI 16V or converted to 4G63.
but the Galant body too big, may sway too much compare to E3.

my vote goes to E3. somehow its quite an old car.

p/s really need E3? why dont buy one converted Wira?? basically its a Lancer also. :mouth_closed:

There ARE Galant VR4s in Malaysia. I used to own 1, before I sold it a coupla years back.

Mine was an E39A, had 4WS, 4WD, turbocharged and all the thing-a-magic that you read in those VR4 catalouges....

There are a coupla E38As as well, but those are even more rare compared to E39A here....

Cycle and Carriage brought a few thousand E39As into the country, and some were brought in by grey importers.

VR4s are sleeper cars...very spacious, has the "conti" feeling, and weighs alot more than it's successors, the evos.

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
Go for Evo 3.
More powerful compare with galant.
U can see how many wira all there modify to evo 1/2/3.
Even malay or chinese same. So Evo is king.
Buy an Evo dun buy wira convette or putra convette. Chasis is different.

AUT15

Known Member
May 27, 2005
CyberJaya
Depand from whats you want...ur own budget/money or ur loan...both cars are great..pls take note that boths from mitsu.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
There ARE Galant VR4s in Malaysia. I used to own 1, before I sold it a coupla years back.

Mine was an E39A, had 4WS, 4WD, turbocharged and all the thing-a-magic that you read in those VR4 catalouges....

There are a coupla E38As as well, but those are even more rare compared to E39A here....

Cycle and Carriage brought a few thousand E39As into the country, and some were brought in by grey importers.

VR4s are sleeper cars...very spacious, has the "conti" feeling, and weighs alot more than it's successors, the evos.
my mistake for not knowing. as far as i know, C&C only brought in a small batch of Galant Super Saloon in 1989 (manual/auto carb 4G63) and limited numbers of Galant GTi. due to CBU status the Galant was selling for about 100K while the Honda Accord 2.0 (CA5) and Toyota Corona 2.0 ST171 was selling between 75-80K.

hence the small numbers. if C&C was to bring in the VR4 model, it would had been sold around 180-200K.

i believe those were not brought in by C&C. maybe grey imports. i will find out with my friends there to confirm this.

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
by da way..i hav a wira fully evo 3 already..
just want convert rear bonnet + lamp to evo 3..
maybe 4WD also..
so,it look like ori evo la..
wah.. wiralution.. last time saw ori evo3 at used car near 2 naza klang, price?? ulppp..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all the expert!!!

I need your help!!!!! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Very unfortunate that one of the bolt patah and stuck.
I have ask my workshop, but they cant remove it due to the size is too small.

Here is the photo. I hope anyone experience this before can help. Do you guys know any machinery service provider can drill this broken bolt out? plz let me know if you guys have anyone good in solving this :adore::adore::adore::adore:

Very appreciate for your kind respond...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience