Lamborghini Murcielago

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

X88

Known Member
On Sunday morning,
Saw a black Murcielago cruising on northern PLUS.
Its sleek! ;)

i really feel that from now on, if you don have the pics of the car u saw, it's not worth to open a new topic. What's the point?

^^^ To discuss about this rare car. It's not the Car Shots forum so no pics is ok what.

it's not all the time you carry a digicam with ya don't ya ? what's ya prob FTO ?! jeez !

sarcastic,u are right....

Ambayah, sarcastic and keithkeat,
Thank you guys! :)
and FTO,
the real point here is,
u just made an A$$ of yourself making a retard comment! :rolleyes:

he made this topic coz he was excited n surprised to see this car on the highway gua...
nothing wrong wat....i might have done the same if it was the 1st time seeing this rare beast on the road....

cheers

seeing a mucierlago sounds more entertaining than seeing a chicken crossing the road, aint it.

X88, tell more bout your encounter, will ya

Sarcastic,
Was heading to KL from Penang and about 8.30 and not very far from Juru toll saw something very low and broad from a distance on the opposite. It was cruising slowly though. Not a common sighting to me.

just sharing, i remember i saw a yellow mucierlago pass by the jalan tun razak. at the part where i going up the fly over after u pass ampang park. that car was really low man. too bad i was at the opposite lane. and i was so into the car until i forgot about in front and almost bang the car in front of me .. :P

Originally posted by sarcastic@Mar 21 2005, 12:29
opposite direction ? dats it ?!
[snapback]826869[/snapback]​

Would have exited and chased his a$$ if I had my Enzo(unlikely). Too bad I was in my Camry....vvti though :D

hey X88, support you, I also heading from Sungai Petani to KL yesterday, saw that thing very low almost same level with the divider....damn!!! it was black and obviously on high speed...should be around 12++ afternoon something

Originally posted by yoyoan@Mar 21 2005, 13:16
hey X88, support you, I also heading from Sungai Petani to KL yesterday, saw that thing very low almost same level with the divider....damn!!! it was black and obviously on high speed...should be around 12++ afternoon something
[snapback]827023[/snapback]​

Next encounter, we will team up and chase that sucker! :angry:
he would probably show us the dust...but heck....at least we tried! :P

Oh, looks like the asshole is not only hogging the Your Shots section huh... *laughs*
Now he wants the Car Talk section too...

next time remember to install an in-car cam, so no dispute whether u saw an enzo with batman sticker or not :lol:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom