Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kevindass

hi keshy..

just asking, you guys don't cover KLIMS'10 ?.. i heard they have already started the event with some exotic cars displayed .. with funny names as well i heard..

Lekiu , Lekir, Kasturi, Tuah...etc

Tom...remind Keshy to get extra pics of the car show girls there...the Thai ones looking real good.

I'm really regretting not being able to go up and visit myself... :banghead:

better go guys...i heard there's a lucky draw of a toyota PRIUS....mana tau ada luck then the old car can drive to sea become batu karang :burnout:

working on it now guys ... sorting through all the press releases and pics and the fatigue ... will be up shortly with a feature of the chics of course ... ; )

just came backed frm KLIMS 2010...quite disappointed for me if compare to year 2006...:smokin:...but its still worth for a visit as an automotive lover...

better go guys...i heard there's a lucky draw of a toyota PRIUS....mana tau ada luck then the old car can drive to sea become batu karang :burnout:

It's TUKUN bro...

Definitely going to miss it.. work calls.

no 1 took pics of the proton concept cars, an upgraded version .....jebat(inspira) & kasturi(saga)....?

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

proton tuah looks nice though..

Malang sungguh Proton Le Q'.. tak muncul.. tuah memang sahabat yang curang.. ko curang tuah! :P

Still all's good with proton as long as they're not resting on their laurels..

Still:
FR layout lah proton! Hampeh, ko proton motorsports punya chief bukannya alien to FR setup... pastu ko buat FF layout.. kenapa ye? takut ada driver2 junior yang muncul yang lebih pro dari driver2 yang sedia ada ke?

why..?? the event not good enuf... taikor Blank...

very less car manufacturers compare to year 2006...got 1 & only conti manufacturer...

not to mention the souvenirs too...last time went home with big bag small bag full of souvenirs...this year just a small plastic bag with some product brochures...

this year only got...

Chevrolet
Chery
Daihatsu
Honda
Isuzu
Hyundai
Toyota
Lexus
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Naza
Kia
Peugeot
Proton
Perodua
Lotus

no BMW,volvo,ford,suzuki,mazda & etc...

correct me if im wrong...

Naza booth also kecut liao...last time around 10++ exotics car in 1 hall before exit...

Last edited:
sigh, so focused on local interest, apa punya organizer.. then i suppose no Merc, Brabus.. or Italian Stallion , the

• BIG BIG boys
la.. thanks for the info blank.. at least i know my expectation before go..

limited hall available for this KLIMS 2010?how come no audi,bmw,mini,benz,subaru,ford,volvo,suzuki & mazda?

Totally a big let down...they even dare to pose Transformer in puberty stage.....fuck up show...don waste money guys...

yEP at 20/15 rm per entry it's a rip off.....kind like LIMA. And claustrophobic too. Get better pleasure with carshow at MAHA.

Top Bottom