"KELISA Onwer Must See"

saw it already...feel sad lar..but this is the reality of our malaysian car...nothing to say

Yawn...feel free to look around. Maybe you will see something similar.

sad sad sad
how come malaysia car manufacturer don produce better spec when export to uk

LOLz.. the clip is everywhere now..

more ppl visit paultan's website than zth ka?

Last edited:
hahaha... cannot la... zth is forum mah... everyone can participate... paultan blog is blog, we see what he write only....

actually ..i was referring to the topic starter .. coz he's also a forum member right? hehe..

that 2 in 1 clip is originally cropped by me and zth is the first website which happen to have the topic about it.. i made the topic in interesting downloads section..

no big deal lah.. for me.. it is ok if the clips spreads around.. even better if it circulates in the perodua's local area network.. LOL

that test doesnt prove anything...

kelisa is not aiming the strongest car in the world, like strongest man pulling a 10 Ton aeroplane? LOL...

does that test is fair for a car that less than 1 ton, wat is the main purpose? to double confirm that the car cannot be tow by tow truck if inside the car got 5 missy elliot inside? LOL... y not try a aston martin hanging 2.5 ton? see wat's happen also ma..

NiCkY7 said:
that test doesnt prove anything...

kelisa is not aiming the strongest car in the world, like strongest man pulling a 10 Ton aeroplane? LOL...

does that test is fair for a car that less than 1 ton, wat is the main purpose? to double confirm that the car cannot be tow by tow truck if inside the car got 5 missy elliot inside? LOL... y not try a aston martin hanging 2.5 ton? see wat's happen also ma..

it wasn't a test la.. he tortured the car because he hates it

'PUNISHMENT for being the biggest load of unimaginative junk ever.. etc etc'.

just listen at 1.20 til 2.30 timeline

Don't listen, or read, or pay attention, or try to understand...just jump to conclusions. Malaysia's education system Boleh!

totally agreed with silverfish .
that is the reason proton stop producing wira for uk market . that saves proton from getting into trouble .

Fluffy said:
aiyoh..again?
It's not again ler. hahahaha This thread started in Dec 2005 if you notice the date on the first post. It was brought alive again! It's alive! hahahahaha
Anyway, the Heaven & Hell video was rather interesting.

That farker is a bullshit.
If the Kelisa is a piece of junk, than he is a piece of sloggish ,stinky ,bloody idiot on earth.
He is insulting. Even Merz will get junked if i whack with a big hammer like he does. Damn !

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom