K-car Members Paradise

hahahaha... the luke sensei will lead us from human becoming monkey...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i see no car at my front... mayb my car toooOOOOOOO slow bai...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

open la... if u got ball...:rofl::rofl:

i also wan to see if he got the ball

not no ball first thing is the fellows that ban you so long ago i think all no more at kua chi club... second i got time to waste:biggrin: third you not important as kelisa6009 so wont waste my time:thefinger:

i am going to place u together with Jin taikor this coming 6 february....:rofl:

i'm in very serious syre, he got no Balls...:thefinger:

pls dun... else, i'll bring 9 chicks to fill the table...:biggrin:

really no use if i open thread the fellow who band you probably already using other car and no more at kuachi club:smokin:Dont come with 9 chicks come KM wedding alone... then go back with 1 or 2 chicks... then next time no more 9 chicks liao... will 11 chicks...:biggrin:

Don't give all to that green head lar, pass some to me too !!!
why must pass to u..?? i still had not enuf ler...:biggrin:
see boh...9 chicks? i got a lot of fren still single...then i can do match making party liaw
hehehe... no need la... i still can handle all of them...:biggrin:

How old are they ? Ngam me or not !?
i'm sure, not ngam... all 18-22yrs old only...:proud:

really no use if i open thread the fellow who band you probably already using other car and no more at kuachi club:smokin:Dont come with 9 chicks come KM wedding alone... then go back with 1 or 2 chicks... then next time no more 9 chicks liao... will 11 chicks...:biggrin:
u still dun get wat i mean la... the 1 who banned me, oredi puncit his 5 tires dy... hahahhaa:rofl::rofl:
i mean in here la...

so many...chick ah.......need to pay angpau or not 1......?
thats what i'm headache wit... tot can just give 1 angpow, then bring them all... rm100's angpow enuf onot..??:thefinger::thefinger:

Jin i really dont understand you hahaha... In here ah who ban you???

And you pancit his 5 tires??? wow his spare tire also you puncture...so keng

why must pass to u..?? i still had not enuf ler...:biggrin:

hehehe... no need la... i still can handle all of them...:biggrin:

i'm sure, not ngam... all 18-22yrs old only...:proud:

u still dun get wat i mean la... the 1 who banned me, oredi puncit his 5 tires dy... hahahhaa:rofl::rofl:
i mean in here la...

thats what i'm headache wit... tot can just give 1 angpow, then bring them all... rm100's angpow enuf onot..??:thefinger::thefinger:

i think 1 angpau inside put around 1k then cukup de lah

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

hahahaha... left handed wor... hahahaha...:biggrin:

hahaha cos my left hand no injured mah.......haiyo green head boy dunno 1 lah......:stupid:

good calculation......

i got few lau ee to introduce...any one want?

woi you recover first before think of chicks... :thefinger: not yet recover wanna kongket already...:banghead:

hahahahaha...wei...he is normal person lar..not like u...always green head....

Top Bottom