Just Stolen: Silver Peugeot 308 (KH 65) - Damansara Utama Between 12:30 and 1am

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ooo ya,
check with MyEG as well, might get a parking saman.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

mick, haha i wish i had a v8 ferari engine........

satriagtiturbo

Known Member
May 10, 2005
space
Hey mates,

Okey here;s the story. No i hardly ever leave my car unattended for someone to wash it. Usually i just go in some petrol station's car wash machine. Also, i've not sent my car to do anything before other than going to Nasim (Peugeot distributor) for the usual service and all.

The thieves climbed over my gate and use a pair of metal scissors to cut the door lock. After which they proceeded to ransack the whole house. I had my laptop and lcd tv sitting there but they did not take at all. I'm quite sure they came in for the car.

Strangely enough also they did not bring any tools along. The scissors that they used were from my garden (not a good idea to have anything lying around your house)

Anyway, i don't mind losing the car, i just want my number plate back. In another, because of this incident im seriously thinking twice on getting a new car again. Maybe just buy a simple car.

WHo in the world would want to steal a 308? The reason why i bought it is because i thought no one will steal it. Well, you never know..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My 206 kena once. 2 guy trying to steal it

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Gardening scissors as a tool to cut the door lock , that I am amazed .. Hope everything will work out well for you bro

Titan , your 206 is "lion" ma

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry to hear bout that bro, wow, amazed the gardening scissors can cut thru the lock.
did u ask yr neighbours that witnessed the incident? or anyone u suspect at your surrounding areas?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
in that case, i no need to buy the lock cutter(the blardy huge ones) & place in my rear boot, incase my car get clamped. can just cut the lock instead of paying rm50-100, since now gardening scissors works...........

back to yr case. did the police manage to get any finger prints on the scissors?
i suspect those suspect ones stole your car, they went up north via NKVE highway. cos DU is near NKVE ma.

got any pics of your car? sports rims? stickers etc? as tom provided a generic photo of a 308.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
shocking... gardening scissors to cut locks.... maybe they did bring some tools along as well...

jeff_sin

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
known that peugoet 308 have no siren.
thought the security system is very good for continental car. this can be happen also?
thought no market for this car but still stolen happen!

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
there is no market for this car, but might be used for robbery as a getaway car.
true...but why they wan to trouble them self stealling this car summore its park inside the house..:confused: last time my dad wira diesel also kena stolen.., found 1 week later..found out that the car had been used for robbery ..parang and blood stain were found too

Oct 5, 2007
I just want to point out that the 308 will not start without the original key with immobilizer. If the thiefs broke into the car without the key, it won't start either, no matter how you try to cut wires. It is impossible for the thiefs to duplicate the key as well. The key needs to have a 4 digit code and original Peugeot tools to duplicate, which can be done by the service centre. If the thiefs don't have the tools, they cannot do it. Moreover, the 4 digit code can only be obtained from the Peugeot Service Centre.
I do not think that the thiefs will sell the car as parts. The electrical parts will not work with another 308 without the Service Centre's calibration/tools either.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
as tom mentioned earlier, the thieves ransacked the house & took the car keys.
the electrical parts might not be worth it. but the bodyparts, engine parts, rims & tires has value.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Any updates?!