J's Racing Japan

rickarch

Known Member
Sep 16, 2006
clonexx,

Wheel nut sold in 4pcs set only at the moment.

nam_s,

The wheel lugs are chrome-moly steel which are much stronger than the usual aluminium but not as light as the aluminium. If for road use and u need lock nuts, i suggest you use the J's Racing Duralumin lug nut which can be ordered with lock nuts. The complete Duralumin set with 4 pcs lock nut is RM380. Magnetic bolt is RM55/pc
chris,
the above price for complete set of lug nuts with lock still applicable? pm your best price for this item J's Racing 50RS Titanium exhaust system for Honda JAZZ GD3/4. thanks.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Hi....how much is the INGS+ spoiler for Honda jazz and the front lip.And oh,need to know the price for J'sRacing Exhaust?Thanks:slug:
Our parts are all ORIGINAL from Japan. Please visit for special pricing!

Undutched

Jan 19, 2009
Looking for the titanium exhaust 60RS for the Civic Type R ( FN2 euro version). Please also give me a shipping estimate.

azfie_mathers

Nov 17, 2008
chris..

i still dont get the price of j's racing front lips and sports grill for fit gd.. pm me pleaseee...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in the day the two were literally joined at the hip, collaborating on the Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren program and being the automaker’s partner of choice in Formula One but McLaren and Mercedes-Benz soon parted ways and severed all ties.

Mercedes-Benz went on to sell their stake in the McLaren team and bought over another Formula One team to try and make it on their own in the pinnacle of motorsports...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience