Iswara quickshift

diwant

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Bangsar
diwant.wordpress.com
i just installed quickshift gear lever into my iswara, and i think the pros are:
1. shorter shift length
2. firm shifting
3. no big clearance between gears

cons:
1. use more energy to shift
2. shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear and 4th to 5th gear a bit difficult since we have to find the correct line before shifting. (compared to standard gear lever where when u free up the gear it will automatically centered itself)

what u guys think?

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Never tried a quick shift...from lane to lane yes?...Any good or cons on this sifus?

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
i've used it more than a year plus oredi...so far no problem hehe only after installed a bit difficult to shift but after few months ok oredi maaaa.....you juz need some practise,practise makes perfect:burnout: so far no problem....................:driver:

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hahaha, won't spoil your gearbox ler. Keep on practicing, don't give up. It is just like having a racing clutch and a strong spring cover. Initially, you say "Not syiok at all, so damn hard, jerk here and there". Once you get the hang of it, you ejaculate on the spot...

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
HAha...must be fun...have to try and see...just afraid I wont get used to it and get all the wrong gears...have to hang a large "L" on the windscreen...

But they are quite affordable...seen some cars with it without cover looks bad though. Is it normal that after putting in the the quick shift u cant cover back?

lcchong

Known Member
May 18, 2009
ejaculate on the spot... :rofl::rofl:

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
After installing can normal gear knobs be used. Saw some with a ball on top, doesnt look comfortable le...

Comments?

JackWaiKit

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
www.friendster.com
it's actually just a momment for u feel exciting during gear changing...
Close ratio GB feel better than short shifter!!!
It's just a matter of your passion!

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008

if u hav a close ratio GB 2gether wit short throw shifter, da fun is double up.

but close ratio GB onli contribute in better acceleration n sucks in high speed rite? coz da rpm is damn high in high speed crusing but anyway, can ply wit fun if havin a close ration box

Bump:

if u hav a close ratio GB 2gether wit short throw shifter, da fun is double up.

but close ratio GB onli contribute in better acceleration n sucks in high speed rite? coz da rpm is damn high in high speed crusing but anyway, can ply wit fun if havin a close ration box

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now a days interior modification of the car has really grabbed the attentions of the car enthusiasts and they are showing up with different innovations almost every day.The reason is simple.More innovations in the car's interior materials.Car interior is a wide terminology but I will, for the sake of simplicity stick my self to the car dashboard.
Obviously the first thing of the car interior which comes into notice is the dashboard bearing lots of panels and slots and if job well done,one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience