Is it legal to put lights under the car?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DOHC

I've seen some cars, at night, with shinny lights underneath..

Is it legal?

if jpj officers butt itchy, den it is illegal...

depends..when festive season coming...pocket not enough money..than .............. ha..ha.....

I think it's illegal?

It has to be illegal.

It better be.

I hope it is illegal, because one look and it's obvious it's a lalachai right there with those "wow I look very yeng but actually very beng" lights under the car.

So, JPJ .. Please catch them all. They're blinding the insects on the road.

Kesian semut2 tau?

lol...nitrus terus Dee lalachai...

I also hope its illegal...

should make a request to make it illegal if the rules is not there yet, hehe

some neon lights look alright

But some are just EXTREME

green1.jpg

blue1.jpg

red1.jpg

under-car-lights.jpg

blue-neon-interior.jpg

DOHC,
If you put those fancy neon lights, I don't think you should worry about malaysian authorities or JPJ or whoever. You should worry about USA Area 51 officials, or worst still.... ALIENS. They may think you are alien and catch you and your car back to Area 51 where you will be treated like an experimental subject (aka alien). Aliens may react worst. They may think you are hostile and blast some whatever photon phaser dissintegrator at you and you may break into bits of atoms, cells and particles and vanish into thin air. Careful ar. hehehehehe

dude prolog....were u at the ldp 'penang' bridge just now bout 7ish pm..? awaiting the lights to get green to turn to sunway..? i think i saw ur orangy astina with heavily modded exterior....the same one as ur siggy....was that u..? wah! most ganas looking astina bro~!!!

back to topic....under-carriage neons depends on which car it is to make it look nice....some cars done up with mild neons are okay...some still acceptable...some really look like they robbed luke skywalker or snatched master windu's lightsaber...and install in their cars...mine also ah pek under console neon..haha

if i put florescent light tube under my car will it look ah beng??...

dude prolog....were u at the ldp 'penang' bridge just now bout 7ish pm..? awaiting the lights to get green to turn to sunway..? i think i saw ur orangy astina with heavily modded exterior....the same one as ur siggy....was that u..? wah! most ganas looking astina bro~!!!

hehehe since you said orangy, it don't think it's me. Mine is just red :)
But I do cruise along LDP and MRR2 everyday

Christmas coming soon, better put those Christmas tree lamps under the car. The lamps can blink-blink, strobe effect and running effect too.

Can buy at Carrefore in a giftbox set. hahahah!

i think its you lah...cuz those lights are yellowish street lights and the rain water that polluted my windscreen sight caused me to say orangy....must be u ler...i saw the same wing too....supra wing right..?

Yup.. supra wing..

wow maybe it's me

or some other dude using the the same exterior mods that I custom-made hehehe

neon lights under the car are ok la...i dun see any harm, unless its too bright la...but i hate those ppl u change their back lights...sometimes when they brake also cannot tell, or when they reverse....dam stupid!...its not safe!..

Here's what Mark of Hypertune said about them in his column in the Dec 2007 issue :-

"Undercarriage neons are also a joke. What purpose do they serve other than making you look like a complete twat? I suppose you 'live your life a quarter mile at a time' and 'for those ten seconds or less you are free'? Oh please."

LOL He's got a point.

it looks good in the games, looks good in showcar but makes ppl laugh on the real road..lol really a good laughter medicine ..

What is the point to put neon lights under the car? For the purpose to let people know that their car pass by? sigh....

Regarding to legalization of putting neon lights, it would be legalize by jpj if one day proton came out a car originally with neon....hehehe

i dunnolah...a fren told me it's illegal as it will be confusing to those which are color blind something to do with the lights eminating from underneath ur car.... but come to think of it..... color blind ppl are not allowed to drive rite?????? so......hmmmmmm

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom