IPOH TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Need to find enough member first. :biggrin: Many of the Ipoh old timers inactive already I think. Except K.Takuya maybe.
New Gen get new members mah!
I started off at AW, made friends had TT, then some got married, some got kids, some put more time into their work, etc so members attending tt got less and less. Then I join ZTH made new friends, now even got some close friends, had tt with numerous groups....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
New Gen get new members mah!
I started off at AW, made friends had TT, then some got married, some got kids, some put more time into their work, etc so members attending tt got less and less. Then I join ZTH made new friends, now even got some close friends, had tt with numerous groups....:driver:
New gen also means that now the younger generations got more other things that they can spend time on instead of cars. It is not easy to find people around my age who are really into cars. Most have interest in video games or electronic tech stuff. Mechanical stuff like cars had become like an interest for the previous generation.

How long ago when you started at AW? From the sound of it, most of your friends there are much younger than you. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
New gen also means that now the younger generations got more other things that they can spend time on instead of cars. It is not easy to find people around my age who are really into cars. Most have interest in video games or electronic tech stuff. Mechanical stuff like cars had become like an interest for the previous generation.

How long ago when you started at AW? From the sound of it, most of your friends there are much younger than you. :biggrin:
My list of friends right from below twenty to fifties even, so wide field. Like I said some have other priorities now so drop off.
Yup, in a way the younger gen just pump petrol and drive only. Service send to shop, Mod send to shop, Accessories send to shop........hhahahhaha

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My list of friends right from below twenty to fifties even, so wide field. Like I said some have other priorities now so drop off.
Yup, in a way the younger gen just pump petrol and drive only. Service send to shop, Mod send to shop, Accessories send to shop........hhahahhaha
Seems that you know too many people through the internet. :biggrin:

Young people are still newbie what. Send to shop first and try to learn from there. :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Anyone in Ipoh free to go for TT during the night of 25th December 2016? So far, me and kurt_629 is joining.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
taiping got what?

can't think of anything except bottled chili sauce or am I wrong :biggrin:
The Taiping zoo is famous got night safari. The Taiping lake with their famous tree branches touching the water, Taiping Lake Garden, Famous Popiah.....hhahahhahahah

As for automotive side, Toyo tyre factory is there.....lol

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mercedes-Benz has released some images and information on the F800 Style concept car. Originally due to debut at next weeks Geneva Auto Show, the F800 really is touted for its green-car technologies, but what is of greater importance to everyone is its styling. Many are saying that the F800 is the first peek at what the next generation Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class is going to look like and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience