Introduction for New Member.

New to this forum.
Im having a Corolla AE101 Year 92.. All stock..but planning to do some upgrades in the future..ehehehe

I am hadobe. I drive a stock Toyota Corolla AE101 Year 95. nice to meet you all here.

hi all, its me, nice to meet u all again,will have my new used Toyota AE111 year97 by tis week. all ori, got any comment if i want to change my engine? SVT or BT? six speed or 5 speed? what the market price all gou tim?

if your engine is still nice, keep it stock is better..
unless your engine start to give way.. or you want more power then
SVT or BT will be fine, each will depend on your budget
afaik, BT 5 speed cost 5.5k (including h/cut + covnert labour, NOT INCLUDE JPJ/PUSPAKOM), and recently been to chopshop, discovered that a BT 6 speed h/cut cost Rm7k...price is going up.

im azmi get ae80 from my father... (his old car) new in carz world.... sifu.. sila beri tunjuk ajar...

its confuse me, just take my new used car AE111 with 4AFE 16V engine, the sell man told me tis engine using timing chain, no need to change timing belt, its that true?

Hi, i m Bon from Jb . Driving a red Toyota Corolla SEG. Plat no. 3266... Nice meeting u guys

Jason checking in.. from OUG, KL.. Toyota SEG 4A-GE with bolt on twin scroll TD-04L.. Cheers! :D

hi im new here. alvin from kelana jaya. i drive a 95 seg. bej613. pretty standard la. nice to meet u guys.

hi... i'm Shahrul from t'ganu and currently in melaka town. Driving white SE BT 20V.. Go toyota for all...

Jason checking in.. from OUG, KL.. Toyota SEG 4A-GE with bolt on twin scroll TD-04L.. Cheers! :D

Yoo bro ~!

Nice to see you here!!!

by my nick i believed you know who am i... hahaa

sounds like your 4A turbo's is out ? i never been there since last week...

hi all frens

hi frens my name is jack from kl...i driving a toyota corona st171 now still using a 3s-fe...but mayb this few weeks will install to 3s-gte but still waiting my foreman..