Interesting forum....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... i also fedup with this guy la... he so clever, let him one man show run the forum lor... see who gonna surf that forum again....

attitude like small kid only.... macam budak-budak....

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
moderators fighting with forumers.... stupid la.... i thought moderators are the one moderating and to prevent fights.... mana tau, its the moderator that provoke fights....

Last edited by a moderator:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
nah... u cant really see the attitude of him after reading 1 or 2 post up there.... but to those who knows who he is, i'm sure u are thinking the same as i do.... small little kid trying to show off his 'wanna-win' attitude and talks without going through his mind....

*sorry for the flames anyway, the words jz bypass my brain and into my fingers...*

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
aha.. now i get it. dont we in ZTH also have this kind of member?.. ekekek but this one is the worst! talking alone?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
his hobby is to delete other people's post which he thinks inappropriate.... yes, moderators has such power, but not misusing it for personal purpose... if people has a point in saying something bad about u, why delete it??... couldnt he take it as a gentleman and learn from mistakes??....

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Yes sir. my mistake actually. not the ZTH moderator that i was talked about. I was actually talking about those ordinary members who like to post a post containing word whic i think too provocating . Really respect to ZTH moderator for being so patient and open minded.:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I recently bought a china OBD2 and try to plug in, and pairing with code 1234 successfully to my samsung gelaxy 4 but when I try to open the Torque apps, it keep saying adapter not found, device not found and also "connecting to OBD via bluetooth fail" keep trying reconnecting but still cant.
Anyway can guide me to connect it? I am driving a honda stream 2.0 (2004).
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience