Inspira: DIY Changing the wheel lugs.

A distinct greasy smell emits from these place and to some, it causes orgasmic sensation as if walking into a hardware shop for a DIY enthusiastic. Hehe :rofl:

Damn. You are so right man. :biggrin: *hi5* And seeing that many Recaros and Momos prolongs the orgasm man. For me anyway. Hehe!

bro, where to get those A stands? ive been trying to look for it but failed.

Erm... I got mine at those hardware stores. They sell everything from pipes to metal stuff to these 3-tonne car stands. RM90 for 2.

I got my A-Stands at those DIY shops, bout less than Rm50 each.

Seen it on the shelves of ACE as well. (Puchong IOI mall) but did not notice the price as I already have 4 A-Stand and dunnit anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Damn. You are so right man. :biggrin: *hi5* And seeing that many Recaros and Momos prolongs the orgasm man. For me anyway. Hehe!

OK, now I know what those stains are on those Recaros and Momos.... hehe.

Ahh i see. I think there's one half cut shop along the LDP beside the honda show room if i rmb correctly now. Thanks guys! You've been most helpful :D

I got my A-Stands at those DIY shops, bout less than Rm50 each.

Seen it on the shelves of ACE as well. (Puchong IOI mall) but did not notice the price as I already have 4 A-Stand and dunnit anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

OK, now I know what those stains are on those Recaros and Momos.... hehe.

bro..sell to me yr A stands le....how much u wanna sell it?

4 A-Stand is all a person ever need. hehe. cukup cukup to lift a car up le.

U can find one at those hardware shops. Erm... DIY shops can find but a bit on the expensive side kot.

U wun want my A-Stand le, got pink color from when I was using it to spray my putra wan.

DarkAcoon, change all the lug nuts to be safe since it is so cheap. Buy a torque wrench to control that muscle power of yours...

only changed those that are broken only. Which is a total of 4 lugs after inspecting all 4 wheels.

And I changed all the nuts to longer nuts so that the same does not happen again.

I been wanting to get a torque wrench but the price is like.... 2++.... minimum...

I think the problem is we screwed the wrong way.
There is a way to screw them back.
Must tighten which to which to which.
Hahaha

Have not broken any studs before, only the tyre shop fellow broke one using the air gun....:mad:

only changed those that are broken only. Which is a total of 4 lugs after inspecting all 4 wheels.

And I changed all the nuts to longer nuts so that the same does not happen again.

I been wanting to get a torque wrench but the price is like.... 2++.... minimum...

Bosch has a pretty effective electric impact gun, very nice to use for tightening but not as tight as air gun. As for torque wrenches, don't buy the 200+ ones, those run out of alignment or lose their er.. torque.. after a while. Mine spoilt after 3 months of usage. I used it for everything including tyre lug nut tightening.

And how come your hub doesn't have the ABS bracket there? :hmmmm: My myvi cannot DIY because need to pump the ABS bracket out which was a pain in the u-know-where.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom