Infiniti gets down and dirty with rally action in Spain

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Infiniti isn’t actually getting involved in rallying but the luxury arm of Nissan will be providing a Nissan G37 Coupe S as the safety car for the Spanish Rally Championship. Creatively dubbed the ‘Infiniti Work Car Zero,’ it’s pretty much showroom stock with the exception of necessary add-ons for gruelling rally duty and safety.

Power comes from the all-aluminium 3.7-liter V6 lump that makes 320hp and 360Nm of torque that is transferred to the rear wheels via a proper six-speed manual tranny. The stuff that you won’t find on the order list though is the Vimesa roll bar, Bilstein dampers, galfer brake pads, additional lights, sirens and communication equipment as well as GPS.

Piloting the Infiniti Work Car Zero will be marc Blazques, the World TT champ for Nissan, together with Salvador Belzunces in the co-driver’s seat. They will be held in place by Sparco racing seats and harnesses with a fire extinguishing system fitted on the interior.

“Infiniti is a brand that offers high performance products and impressive technology, values that lend itself to motorsport support”, said Polo Satrústegui, general director of Infiniti Spain and Portugal.

“The agreement with the Spanish Federation allows us to collaborate with the important task of providing event safety. And to extend Infiniti brand awareness,” added the official while further explaining that Infiniti also supplies a safety car for the GT Championship of Spain.

Source: CarScoop

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
i know.. u guy have this in ur mind : Is it a taxi?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
special stage taxi :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there!!

i need to know what are the downside to knife edge crankshaft lightening?? better to know the downside first i reckon.and what are the goodsides?? i'm re building my engine,so kinda have this in my list.thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience