Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
and some deodorant spray could help too....

Speaking of sweat, there was one time there was a visiting team of contractors that visited our company, then had a discussion at our air conditioned meeting room....
All attendees coup up in the room, with smell of afternoon human sweat, machine oil, bad breath, natural body odor, ciggy smoke, cheap perfume, code-10 hair cream, cold coffee, kuih muih, damp socks smell...all mixed together.........Fullblast of Ambipure air freshener oso kalah....hahahaa

Really the authentic smell of "SatuMalaysia".....

20150523_103318_zpsjoxv3xdt.jpg
[/URL]

Back to topic...

This idiot parked on main road at traffic light junction. As you can see those who want to turn left cannot do so, and have to wait for traffic lights to turn green to clear traffic....:banghead:

Maybe car problem?

if got car problem, should flash the hazard lights....to tell ppl that the car is stationary.

use this:
dr-scholl-foot-deodorant-spray-150ml~4596212.jpg

it works perfectly

Use on body?.....:hmmmm::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

and some deodorant spray could help too....

Speaking of sweat, there was one time there was a visiting team of contractors that visited our company, then had a discussion at our air conditioned meeting room....
All attendees coup up in the room, with smell of afternoon human sweat, machine oil, bad breath, natural body odor, ciggy smoke, cheap perfume, code-10 hair cream, cold coffee, kuih muih, damp socks smell...all mixed together.........Fullblast of Ambipure air freshener oso kalah....hahahaa

Really the authentic smell of "SatuMalaysia".....

wow! can't imagine what the smell will be by adding the Ambipure some more......hhahahhahahah:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Maybe car problem?

Nope, on the right side of the traffic lights got wet market. Many park there go to market, but most park further back away from the traffic lights. This one did the same but park near traffic light junction.....:banghead:

no, no....Mama tells papa dont park park so far....Mama cannot walk walk far, esp. after buying so many vege and meat.
Papa die die have to listen to mama, if not mama twist twist papa's ears.....eheheheh

no, no....Mama tells papa dont park park so far....Mama cannot walk walk far, esp. after buying so many vege and meat.
Papa die die have to listen to mama, if not mama twist twist papa's ears.....eheheheh

Both idiots.....hahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahha:rofl:

Was at the Selangor Nature Park is Sg. Tua, parking full, got 2 idiots park their car taking up 2 spaces.....:banghead:

maybe the previous 2 cars parked beside this car......made this car parked as such. The victim of the situation...

maybe the previous 2 cars parked beside this car......made this car parked as such. The victim of the situation...

Car Park full, all others parking correctly in their lots except these two and they are not together. One far left side and one the other end....:banghead::banghead:

Selamat Hrri Raya guys.

Guess what? Take care guys bcoz

B4 raya n now... there are MANY IDIOTS on the road !!!!

:mad::mad:

plus i notice, there are MANY ROAD RAGES OUT THERE !!

What i can notice.... even on my fb walls and status of my friends being in Police Station.

There are many road rages out there....

n many P drivers on being rude on the road...

What i can notice.... even on my fb walls and status of my friends being in Police Station.

There are many road rages out there....

n many P drivers on being rude on the road...

That's why the advice is always best to just ignore and dont engage. If bully is persistent, try to stay calm n drive to nearest police station to report. If engage means u r already expecting and ready to face the risk of getting into a fight or serious damage to each others' car

Most of the time these people's life are a screw up and suffering from stress and depression whether it is from home or work or both. So don't need to let them dump their garbage on us.

I always like the Garbage Truck rules. So true.

Camcorder to record idiocy of drivers, that comes in so many shapes, sizes, genders and their own ride.
Compile the videos, upload in YT.

Top Bottom