Idiot Drivers

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Rear brake shoes, what to do? :(
No, I mean you can stop fast, be careful of the rear car. Last time outstation on Federal route, you know I always use UHP tyres, so there was one time emergency brake of course manage to stop in time but the rear car rear ended me. Of course better then I rear end the front car, more trouble...hahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Always best to stay calm. You accidentally agitated a daily road bully then you will be getting in trouble for nothing. No point la. Let them meet their own match and get punish by their same species.
That is why last time that guy issue, I did not want to create more trouble. Could easier wallop him but is that the end? Rather be the coward now and let some one else wallop him....hahahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No, I mean you can stop fast, be careful of the rear car. Last time outstation on Federal route, you know I always use UHP tyres, so there was one time emergency brake of course manage to stop in time but the rear car rear ended me. Of course better then I rear end the front car, more trouble...hahahaha:rofl:

That is why last time that guy issue, I did not want to create more trouble. Could easier wallop him but is that the end? Rather be the coward now and let some one else wallop him....hahahaha:rofl:
Haha! Yala, u get down already bigger size than him. Could have just choke him up into the air easily :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But that's what I thought as well. No point putting my family or loved ones in jeopardize. Today if I manage to whack him, next day he will hunt me and try to whack me in return. Then this war will never end until one becomes crippled or dead. Even then, might be someone else revenge for them pula. Worse if my family was driving the car that time.

Since we have higher IQ and EQ which is kinda normal for us, but for road bullies they do not have any. So, no point to lower our level as low as them.

Rather let the same IQ and EQ people to teach them a lesson 1 day. They can do that one time, they can do it again. Let's just pray that he don't get himself killed by some more aggressive road bullies. :smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I send my son out better....hahahahhahaha:biggrin:
Both of you get down, I think he will pee in his pants already. Suddenly Kane and The Undertaker got down from the car. :rofl:

Later you and your son chokeslam him on his car bonnet then susah.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm sorry but both VR2 and son look so harmless. Their faces alone will diffuse any situation man. Super harmless looking faces. Even though you two are giants in size, but face wise you're like a harmless declawed cat

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I'm sorry but both VR2 and son look so harmless. Their faces alone will diffuse any situation man. Super harmless looking faces. Even though you two are giants in size, but face wise you're like a harmless declawed cat
VR2 sometimes I can see the little devil inside him IDK how/why.
Wonder how he will look like when really erupted. :laugh:
His son really harmless face ahahhaha!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is why I am not Idiot or Road Bully.......hahahhahahahhahahhaa:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

VR2 sometimes I can see the little devil inside him IDK how/why.
Wonder how he will look like when really erupted. :laugh:
His son really harmless face ahahhaha!
Next time TT, I must forget to tighten your lug nuts (the little devil in me did it)......hahahahahahahhahaha:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Because he is...:biggrin:

But...

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
So heres a story,just happen just now.

I was on my way back home from banting to shah alam,using the old road through telok panglima garang.
It was a stop n go condition,so i was in the right lane(its a double lane road). Then suddenly this muthafaka myvi with number plate NCQ 5978 at the rear of my car came closer and closer.Since the car in front of me is stationary, i cant do anthing and just depress my brake to alert the car with my brake light. But its too late,he slammed into my car.not so hard though.
so i was like signal to the left and guess what,he did not follow,instead just go full speed ahead.i was like WtF.
so i just follow his car to see This muthafaka face.so i was on his tail(still stop and go condition).

What i can observe by the way hes driving,maybe he's drunk and i manage to see his face clearly as i stop right besides his car. his eyes wew red.So heres the details of the driver and car

CAR: Myvi
Colour: Silver
Plate number: NCQ 5978
Driver:black-dark-male-bald

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
So heres a story,just happen just now.

I was on my way back home from banting to shah alam,using the old road through telok panglima garang.
It was a stop n go condition,so i was in the right lane(its a double lane road). Then suddenly this muthafaka myvi with number plate NCQ 5978 at the rear of my car came closer and closer.Since the car in front of me is stationary, i cant do anthing and just depress my brake to alert the car with my brake light. But its too late,he slammed into my car.not so hard though.
so i was like signal to the left and guess what,he did not follow,instead just go full speed ahead.i was like WtF.
so i just follow his car to see This muthafaka face.so i was on his tail(still stop and go condition).

What i can observe by the way hes driving,maybe he's drunk and i manage to see his face clearly as i stop right besides his car. his eyes wew red.So heres the details of the driver and car

CAR: Myvi
Colour: Silver
Plate number: NCQ 5978
Driver:black-dark-male-bald
Why u didnt get down???

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
afraid of indian gangster.hehehhe.(this sound so racist)
with my wife at that time.dont wanna make a hassle.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just back from outstation, and so many idiot drivers. Some places jam, so one idiot use emergency lane, others follow. Up north is two lane highway, then when these idiots have to cut back in they slow everyone down creating more jams......:banghead::banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
last weekend..

i was driving home a stupid Viva (with a sticker AWEK INSIDE) was road hogging. On the left are slow cars.

I overtake n then this girl suddenly dont allow me to overtake n better still... she blocks me with the slow car.

Bcoz she is messing in my usual road... in the end, i overtook n she chased me even though she is far behind...

Sorry to say this but this malay girls in tudung are damn scary !!! (i am a Malay fyi n my gf drives safer n better than her)

White viva (with a pink awek inside sticker)
no plate: WUY 4***

later driving n arrived at traffic light, saw a kelisa n some girls shaking in the car... tudung girls again... really freaky day that day...

p/s: i got pics of idiot drivers, will upload soon

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
Wow, please upload the pictar.
they must be really good in bed as they can even shake a whole car,just imagine what will happen if they shake the bed.hahahha:biggrin:

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
Wow, please upload the pictar.
they must be really good in bed as they can even shake a whole car,just imagine what will happen if they shake the bed.hahahha:biggrin:
Hahahaha...nice one

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
last weekend..

i was driving home a stupid Viva (with a sticker AWEK INSIDE) was road hogging. On the left are slow cars.

I overtake n then this girl suddenly dont allow me to overtake n better still... she blocks me with the slow car.

Bcoz she is messing in my usual road... in the end, i overtook n she chased me even though she is far behind...

Sorry to say this but this malay girls in tudung are damn scary !!! (i am a Malay fyi n my gf drives safer n better than her)

White viva (with a pink awek inside sticker)
no plate: WUY 4***

later driving n arrived at traffic light, saw a kelisa n some girls shaking in the car... tudung girls again... really freaky day that day...

p/s: i got pics of idiot drivers, will upload soon

if me...both encounter i will surely cucuk her behind :listen::biggrin::devil:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

i have a sas clamp lock l5 to sold....look like new....condition 9.5/10....can use for general car.....for more infomation, please refer to sas lock in internet....

A good investment to protect ur valueable car.....don't loss rm10k or 50k or 100k of ur valueable car compare to rm350.00 tool to save ur car from stolen.....

I wanna to sold for rm350.00 only....can cash on delivery at hukm, cheras.....interested please call 019 994 6878
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience