Idiot Drivers

wei, double standard ka? :biggrin:

Just protecting myself since so many taiko here all so ganas. :biggrin:

But seriously, I never double park. If I do it's because I'm blocking someone I know or a family member.

Same as the one illegal cutting lane and blocking us, but show fist like we are in the wrong...:banghead:

This type of small case where they got time. Festive season need to collect more angpow....:smokin:

It has become more and more common and yet number of such cases increasing unreported. Yet reported also they dont give a shit unless something serious happen. Should set a law to punish road bullies. Consider as an act of threatening and affecting victims mentally. Especially ladies.

Just protecting myself since so many taiko here all so ganas. :biggrin:

But seriously, I never double park. If I do it's because I'm blocking someone I know or a family member.

Same here, I don't double park that often. Only if I'm quick and the store is just right in front. I won't stop far from the shops. Stop where I can see the car. So that, I know whoever wants to go out I can reverse immediately without obstructing them.

It has become more and more common and yet number of such cases increasing unreported. Yet reported also they dont give a shit unless something serious happen. Should set a law to punish road bullies. Consider as an act of threatening and affecting victims mentally. Especially ladies.

Same here, I don't double park that often. Only if I'm quick and the store is just right in front. I won't stop far from the shops. Stop where I can see the car. So that, I know whoever wants to go out I can reverse immediately without obstructing them.

I 2 sumtimes just have 2xpark, but I do leave the car in front of the place & edi have a box wit phone # & a statement "Holding the phone , just miss call & i'll come" but rarely I got the call:biggrin:

I 2 sumtimes just have 2xpark, but I do leave the car in front of the place & edi have a box wit phone # & a statement "Holding the phone , just miss call & i'll come" but rarely I got the call:biggrin:

Ya I put my name card on the dash.

a bit out of tune, just wanna ask u bro sf, works drop in filter for kelisa @ RM150 (K&N @250), is it woth it??

Can't really say not worth it since is cheaper but some friends use works seems okay also.
The point for me is just to save more money by getting one that can reuse. Cuz my the other car OEM paper filter cost RM80. So might as well get K&N. At that time is RM240 only i think. Now price shoot up to RM300+.

K&N need to reoil by right, but I didnt reoil. Just wash with liquid sabun then let it dry and put it back.
Some just use ATF as a reoil. :biggrin:

K&N cleaning kit you can buy if you want to follow the instructions to use the cleaner and oil to reoil.

Kelisa OEM filters if not wrong is only RM10 i think. So, actually no need Aftermarket drop in filters also okay geh. Makes no difference to me after drop in. Just some butt feel that might go off within days to a week. :rofl:

I'm not sure if the satria driver is an idiot driver who sped and lost control or just somehow lost control.
But just wanna share this video. I believe some idiot drivers driving could actually cost more than 1 innocent life on the road.

Btw, make sure you are 18 above before viewing. Is a gory and might be very disturbing video for those who can't take it..

Think before playing the video. If you are the type who can't handle such stuffs, better not play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42lYM15VQNM

Saw the video, and yeah when I was staying in Ampang at that time. MRR2 always have freaky accidents. Many years ago (when Duke was not even proposed to be built), just before the Bukit Antarabangsa exit heading towards Ampang, on the right lane accident involving four cars. 1 car turned and face the traffic, 1 car got turtled on top of another car (which was facing the turned car) and 1 car behind which hit the middle car). How did it happen? I have no clue. When I arrived at the scene, seems like the accident happened quite recently

If I recall, the satria's brake system failed (read it somewhere). That exit / entrance to bukit antarabangsa have a really steep gradient. With the momentum of both cars at that time, even if u use mercedes, sure gone case. In this case, it was a viva which turned out much worse. If you say merc / bmw steady sure not so bad, include physics in your equation.

Same case with the Hulu Langat road heading towards Ampang (jalan bukit where you can KL's view at night). Used to have no speed bumps on that traffic light back in those days. A few incidents where lorry's brake failed and hit the shops opposite the traffic light. Now have 4 speed bumps.

Actually Kudos to the people who helped to tutup the deceased and help to divert the traffic. The rest...bikin jam je hahaha...

Since no action that is why they are increasing....:banghead:
Probably need some one get hurt or die then they act....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

a bit out of tune, just wanna ask u bro sf, works drop in filter for kelisa @ RM150 (K&N @250), is it woth it??

Hmmm... got idiot drivers using k&n.....:rofl:

use simota la bro :biggrin:
That one is reuseable without needing to reoil right?

Saw the video, and yeah when I was staying in Ampang at that time. MRR2 always have freaky accidents. Many years ago (when Duke was not even proposed to be built), just before the Bukit Antarabangsa exit heading towards Ampang, on the right lane accident involving four cars. 1 car turned and face the traffic, 1 car got turtled on top of another car (which was facing the turned car) and 1 car behind which hit the middle car). How did it happen? I have no clue. When I arrived at the scene, seems like the accident happened quite recently

If I recall, the satria's brake system failed (read it somewhere). That exit / entrance to bukit antarabangsa have a really steep gradient. With the momentum of both cars at that time, even if u use mercedes, sure gone case. In this case, it was a viva which turned out much worse. If you say merc / bmw steady sure not so bad, include physics in your equation.

Same case with the Hulu Langat road heading towards Ampang (jalan bukit where you can KL's view at night). Used to have no speed bumps on that traffic light back in those days. A few incidents where lorry's brake failed and hit the shops opposite the traffic light. Now have 4 speed bumps.

Actually Kudos to the people who helped to tutup the deceased and help to divert the traffic. The rest...bikin jam je hahaha...

Ya, worse thing is that the Viva driver was killed by being at the wrong place at the wrong time which is kinda pityful. Is like Final Destination movie. Just fated to get killed on that day.

Since no action that is why they are increasing....:banghead:
Probably need some one get hurt or die then they act....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hmmm... got idiot drivers using k&n.....:rofl:

That's why he ask in this thread I guess. I think some car enthusiasts can be idiot drivers so. Using K&N is not really a surprise. :rofl:

That one is reuseable without needing to reoil right?

That's why he ask in this thread I guess. I think some car enthusiasts can be idiot drivers so. Using K&N is not really a surprise. :rofl:

was referring to bro SF coz he oso experienced wit kelisa, tats y saying it was a bit out of tune earlier:biggrin:,

Ya ya, we kaki lang. Orang sendiri. Same same car. Must organise Ikan TT :biggrin:

hoping that it can be done 2 bro. if I had looked in for more info 4 the last TTO, I could have met sum of u guys there:banghead:so next time gonna pack meself wit info & moolah & make sure I make it there. btw bro SF, heard that there is a piggy ecu to make the "vtec" in campro to kick in faster.

hoping that it can be done 2 bro. if I had looked in for more info 4 the last TTO, I could have met sum of u guys there:banghead:so next time gonna pack meself wit info & moolah & make sure I make it there. btw bro SF, heard that there is a piggy ecu to make the "vtec" in campro to kick in faster.

Which campro? Any? I know if BLM stroke to 1.6L is no joke :rolleyes:
Nvm still got some TT in future.

Sometimes I TT with 4 TKSS friends (more on detailing, Serbising, Plastidipping).
Another is bigger one with Saga BLM,FL,FLX,SV TT.

Other TTs not so active liao.

Can be done. They made it 4000rpm.
Not sure hows the powerband afterwards.
Btw, the valve timing is called Campro, not vtec in campro.
Almsot the same thing.

hahaha, last time there was a saying of proton "Nama only Campro, but not Pro".

hahaha, last time there was a saying of proton "Nama only Campro, but not Pro".

Campro can take some beatings, no?

Fuuuuuuuuuu these drivers.
WKH 4822 Everest, I forgot what happened.

WKU 6312 Pregio I think. Really Wa Kurang Upaya, brainwise.
U turn should be u turn on the right most lane. He U Turn from the left lane.
It effected the car in front of me to brake suddenly. Because the car in front of me u turn need to take 2 lanes, normal lah. Then this freaking Pregio came and made the car in front of me jam brake.
Fuuuuuu. I can say I am only an apple away to crash the car in front of me.
Thanks to Trestor pads. :biggrin:
Tried to give chase to this Pregio to really give a big middle finger but he went the other way.
FUUUUUUUUUU

It effected the car in front of me to brake suddenly. Because the car in front of me u turn need to take 2 lanes, normal lah. Then this freaking Pregio came and made the car in front of me jam brake.
Tried to give chase to this Pregio to really give a big middle finger but he went the other way.
FUUUUUUUUUU
You can stop fast now, also must remember the rear brother......:biggrin:

FUUUUUUUUUU

Always best to stay calm. You accidentally agitated a daily road bully then you will be getting in trouble for nothing. No point la. Let them meet their own match and get punish by their same species.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom