Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
All of them are idiots! The Proton thinking they're supercar, not knowing where they actually belong! :stupid: Only traffic plus reckless driving helped them. When traffic opened up, they're left for dead already. What makes them think that the GTR was seriously racing them? It might just be toying with them and not wanting to go all out to take even more risk.
The GTR & WRX also stupid for making a 'race' with the Proton. Why would you stoop that low??? If I drive such cars, I would just laugh at the Proton and would not even waste a single second of my time and a drop of fuel to accept their stupid challenge! If I win, there's nothing to be proud of since of course I should win in a GTR anyway. If I don't win, then I'd appear stupid and make those idiots so proud like proven in the video, so it's a loose-loose thing for the GTR.:stupid:

Last edited:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
All of them are idiots! The Proton thinking they're supercar, not knowing where they actually belong! :stupid: Only traffic plus reckless driving helped them. When traffic opened up, they're left for dead already. What makes them think that the GTR was seriously racing them? It might just be toying with them and not wanting to go all out to take even more risk.
The GTR & WRX also stupid for making a 'race' with the Proton. Why would you stoop that low??? If I drive such cars, I would just laugh at the Proton and would not even waste a single second of my time and a drop of fuel to accept their stupid challenge! If I win, there's nothing to be proud of since of course I should win in a GTR anyway. If I don't win, then I'd appear stupid and make those idiots so proud like proven in the video, so it's a loose-loose thing for the GTR.:stupid:
Agree with wat you have said. However, not all gtr drivers think like such. Some are mindful about safety on public road, and races at SIC only. On the other hand, some gtr drivers are cocky, ah-bengish and empty at the head and full-of-cum (if you know what i mean).

It takes 2 to tango....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, all idiots driving on emergency lane at high speed some more.....:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So heres a story,just happen just now.

I was on my way back home from banting to shah alam,using the old road through telok panglima garang.
It was a stop n go condition,so i was in the right lane(its a double lane road). Then suddenly this muthafaka myvi with number plate NCQ 5978 at the rear of my car came closer and closer.Since the car in front of me is stationary, i cant do anthing and just depress my brake to alert the car with my brake light. But its too late,he slammed into my car.not so hard though.
so i was like signal to the left and guess what,he did not follow,instead just go full speed ahead.i was like WtF.
so i just follow his car to see This muthafaka face.so i was on his tail(still stop and go condition).

What i can observe by the way hes driving,maybe he's drunk and i manage to see his face clearly as i stop right besides his car. his eyes wew red.So heres the details of the driver and car

CAR: Myvi
Colour: Silver
Plate number: NCQ 5978
Driver:black-dark-male-bald
Should just report it as hit and run. Not to claim his insurance but he will get the summon for the offense if not wrong. Yet you said he looks like he is drunk. So even worse offence.

Just back from outstation, and so many idiot drivers. Some places jam, so one idiot use emergency lane, others follow. Up north is two lane highway, then when these idiots have to cut back in they slow everyone down creating more jams......:banghead::banghead:
That's why I always hate the 2 lane stretch. Why must it be 2 lanes lol. 3 lanes traffic will always be better after slim river if not wrong.

Thank god I had a smooth journey on the way back to KL. Really traumatized with all these highway jams.

Wow, please upload the pictar.
they must be really good in bed as they can even shake a whole car,just imagine what will happen if they shake the bed.hahahha:biggrin:
Very good imagination. :rofl: but I do agree nowadays idiot drivers are turning out to be girls.

if me...both encounter i will surely cucuk her behind :listen::biggrin::devil:
Can main dean don't main bleak ang la bro LOL. Don't like belakang :biggrin:

Agree with wat you have said. However, not all gtr drivers think like such. Some are mindful about safety on public road, and races at SIC only. On the other hand, some gtr drivers are cocky, ah-bengish and empty at the head and full-of-cum (if you know what i mean).

It takes 2 to tango....
Yup, some are just rich fags. And some not even GTR already so cocky. On the road, almera is gonna join the same league as some Myvi and Vios as lala or ah beng gangs. Can see lots of very young teenagers already driving almera.

FAMA fund somehow kinda creating too many young kids thinking they drive a better car than some not so rich family kids, where we have Myvi, saga, kelisa already thank god we have cars to drive.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahahaha, damn malu driving FAMA sponsored car.

"Mama, I wanna go jalan-jalan with my girlfen tonite. Can I have rm50.00 for petrol marney, and rm50 to top-up touch-and-go??"

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahahaha, damn malu driving FAMA sponsored car.

"Mama, I wanna go jalan-jalan with my girlfen tonite. Can I have rm50.00 for petrol marney, and rm50 to top-up touch-and-go??"
I think now usually is... "Dad/Mum, I want to use the car tomorrow night. Make sure to remember to fill full tank petrol ya" :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think now usually is... "Dad/Mum, I want to use the car tomorrow night. Make sure to remember to fill full tank petrol ya" :rofl:
Yah! you all enjoy life nowadays. Last time one family, one car. Dad use for work. We ride bike only and everything got to take care ourselves.....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yah! you all enjoy life nowadays. Last time one family, one car. Dad use for work. We ride bike only and everything got to take care ourselves.....:driver:
I take bus mia last time. Especially dumb intrakota take years to come. College in PJ, take train to KL then bus to back home. Waited 3 hours for the bus. Fastest time was 1 hour.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Something good can't resist not to share.

Enjoy.

Singapore Road Bully SGK5423P - Honda Civic Ah Beng - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTqNtDznx8

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I take bus mia last time. Especially dumb intrakota take years to come. College in PJ, take train to KL then bus to back home. Waited 3 hours for the bus. Fastest time was 1 hour.

I used to take buses too, but they were those mini bus wilayah. The drivers (mostly young ones) like hooked on drugs, drive celok-celok in the street of KL. Super fast! However, if the bus was full, and had to hang on, standing at the steps of the bus while the bus zip in, zip out, one would be scared shitless...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
My name suit them more.

Anyhow, every YouTube video are like that man. Malaysian ones.
Oioioi, tgk cucuk dia. Ni LAMBO WEH. NI FERRARI WEH. OI GTR GTR.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if they are so good, I dare them go cucuk police car......and have video recording together.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Idiot driver found at other forum. You may want to switch off the volume. The passenger is the one recording. The driver keeps repeating the same thing over and over again "This fellow got problem" (in Mandarin) Kinda annoying actually.

Obviously the green car is mentally ill or something. He seems to hate bikers/riders on the road a lot.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=676738159055879

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
3 lanes. First lane, go straight. Second lane, go right. Third lane, u-turn.
Buggers always u-turn from second lane, making the cars stop suddenly.
The first time i tried to make u-turn i almost crash into the car in front.
Fcking shit hole those second lane drivers.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
3 lanes. First lane, go straight. Second lane, go right. Third lane, u-turn.
Buggers always u-turn from second lane, making the cars stop suddenly.
The first time i tried to make u-turn i almost crash into the car in front.
Fcking shit hole those second lane drivers.
Nvm bro, when such things happen, just take a deep breath and enjoy the music. They will kena
one day from those who might not notice that he/she is going to U-Turn.

No point to ruin your day with their driving behaviour or attitude. :wink:

Just post their number plates, photos or video here :biggrin:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
HAHAHAHAHAHHA...I watched the video..Stupid...hahahhahahaha...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Nvm bro, when such things happen, just take a deep breath and enjoy the music. They will kena
one day from those who might not notice that he/she is going to U-Turn.

No point to ruin your day with their driving behaviour or attitude. :wink:

Just post their number plates, photos or video here :biggrin:
bro, i'm not as wise as you lah.
i'm not born with such patience.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
bro, i'm not as wise as you lah.
i'm not born with such patience.
I'm not as well ma. I just choose to and try to be one :rofl: Have to learn the monk way HAHA!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey,

Two days ago, brought my car to the workshop I regularly visit for servicing. Notice that the engine oil is getting lesser, as what the mech told me.

Surprisingly, i don't see white smoke, except in the morning (Normal case).

I was told to change the piston or piston rings and do a overhaul.

I'm seeking the cost for the above, piston and overhaul. Let me know.

Thanks. :cool:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience