Idiot Drivers

It proved that rich ppl can be blardy stupid.....

if stupidity is being carried on like that, I'm sure the stupid driver will get himself/herself in trouble....just as question sooner or later...

let me revive this thread again.
coz just encounter wif idiot driver again today.at nkve ard 630pm towards damansara.

i honked a bit coz this idiot mothafacka just cut Q.i actually wasnt expecting this mothafucka car.since there was another car in front the mothafucka which want to squeeze in too.suddenly this mothafucka just speed his car and went into my lane.so i honked a bit la.and the mothafucka throw his cigarette towards my car.

i chased him back and he shouted at me first even without i said anything yet.since i need to wind down my window first.
i just shout y he need to throw his cigar at my car.
then he shouted to me to stop if not satisfied and show his idiotic reckless attitude by wanna hit my car.i didnt even swayed.not scared la.if got scratch i'll straight away go to police station.
if u guys ever found this car, please scratch it and puncture all four tires for me.

then i think he wait and take pic of my car pulak before speeding off again like mad dog.
and still wanna do the stunt like want to hit my car.like i m scared.
i pray his car got accident and he paralysed.

let me revive this thread again.
coz just encounter wif idiot driver again today.at nkve ard 630pm towards damansara.

i honked a bit coz this idiot mothafacka just cut Q.i actually wasnt expecting this mothafucka car.since there was another car in front the mothafucka which want to squeeze in too.suddenly this mothafucka just speed his car and went into my lane.so i honked a bit la.and the mothafucka throw his cigarette towards my car.

i chased him back and he shouted at me first even without i said anything yet.since i need to wind down my window first.
i just shout y he need to throw his cigar at my car.
then he shouted to me to stop if not satisfied and show his idiotic reckless attitude by wanna hit my car.i didnt even swayed.not scared la.if got scratch i'll straight away go to police station.
if u guys ever found this car, please scratch it and puncture all four tires for me.

then i think he wait and take pic of my car pulak before speeding off again like mad dog.
and still wanna do the stunt like want to hit my car.like i m scared.
i pray his car got accident and he paralysed.

drive safe enough...never mind one...
want to die then let them die early...

no need to do anything silly, bro... we are educated...
see them next time just curse them loh...enough already

But when they throw cigarette to you means ... next time see their car must revenge one...haha
( i spot the car then i do it for you ):driver::driver::rofl::rofl:

drive safe enough...never mind one...
want to die then let them die early...

no need to do anything silly, bro... we are educated...
see them next time just curse them loh...enough already

But when they throw cigarette to you means ... next time see their car must revenge one...haha
( i spot the car then i do it for you ):driver::driver::rofl::rofl:

that was the case, its like challenging my patience when he throw his cigar.
dats y i chased back.
but then he shouted at me back.like i was at fault.bloody hell.wat i did was pretending to take his pic.dat really pissed him off.so what?!his action pissed me more.
cant really take his pic because i m driving n need to concentr8 on the busy road too.it was peak hours since people wanna go back home from work.

then he slowed down and i suspect because want to take picture of me car pulak.

dat should educate him not to be roadbully.
the road is full of road bully nowadays.

this one pls revenge back for me. :adore:

p/s:i tink he was surprised with how loud my horn was...car so small...viva only ma...but wif stebel magnum series horn :driver: since he was smoking and open his window.and when he cut Q, the car was slanting (senget abit) just nice in front of me with the driver window facing my car when i honked.serves him right la!dats y i can tell he was throwing his cigar at my car on purpose.i m also a smoker la. :smokin:

Last edited:
Is a small world...just mark his number..u can get ur revenge silently...keeping quiet 1st time doesn't mean we
will not do anything if we spot ur car again :wink:

Even got once an idiot driver gave me the middle finger for cutting into his lane with signals...he did on purpose and tried not to
give way...tailing the car in front, but anyhow i got through...and he beh song...cucuk me from behind even heavy traffic in the morning..

Cut to the left, and pass by and give us a middle finger..I was like..shaking my head :rofl:
Such low mentality people...he gonna do it again in a near future...let's see if he show it to the wrong parties 1 day...

Don't understand this people...cant remember the number plate...Grey Satria...with Ah Beng Loud Exhaust...

eh SF...u smoke meh? how come i didnt know ah? now upgrade to harrier edi ah? :rofl:

eh SF...u smoke meh? how come i didnt know ah? now upgrade to harrier edi ah? :rofl:

I know I will be seeing u LOL! :rofl:

I thought u gonna say it was u haha! :laugh:

Use to smoke, not anymore. No la...drive car only also can cut in ma...adi put signal, some bulls
when they see orange light blinking they seems to dash towards it...mentality tak tau macam
apa...lembu or what? :banghead:

Is a small world...just mark his number..u can get ur revenge silently...keeping quiet 1st time doesn't mean we
will not do anything if we spot ur car again :wink:

Even got once an idiot driver gave me the middle finger for cutting into his lane with signals...he did on purpose and tried not to
give way...tailing the car in front, but anyhow i got through...and he beh song...cucuk me from behind even heavy traffic in the morning..

Cut to the left, and pass by and give us a middle finger..I was like..shaking my head :rofl:
Such low mentality people...he gonna do it again in a near future...let's see if he show it to the wrong parties 1 day...

Don't understand this people...cant remember the number plate...Grey Satria...with Ah Beng Loud Exhaust...

Sooner or later, he will be taught a good lesson, a really good one I hope..:smokin:

I know I will be seeing u LOL! :rofl:

I thought u gonna say it was u haha! :laugh:

Use to smoke, not anymore. No la...drive car only also can cut in ma...adi put signal, some bulls
when they see orange light blinking they seems to dash towards it...mentality tak tau macam
apa...lembu or what? :banghead:

this one i have to agree.some people when they c us give signal.
they tend to speed towards it.yeah like bull...bullshit...hahahaha! :rofl:
happened so many times even to me.

Sooner or later, he will be taught a good lesson, a really good one I hope..:smokin:
I do believe what goes around comes around :wink:
Let's hope he gets it in the near future...

this one i have to agree.some people when they c us give signal.
they tend to speed towards it.yeah like bull...bullshit...hahahaha! :rofl:
happened so many times even to me.
Ya, they love to smell asses of other cars and dashes like a bull when they see orange like blinking...
I used to do that but find it kinda stupid and childish...being influence by the society which
I realised that I don't see a point in such act...

To me, we are just encouraging others not to put on their signals if we do so when they turn on their
signals and also encourage other youngsters to drive at that kind of stupid way of driving...

So, in order to educate others, we 1st have to do the right thing...let's try to end this kind of attitude
together on the road...educate others by giving way to them if they are cutting in at the right way...:top:

As long as they are not cutting Queue, and put on their signal to ask to give way to cut into my lane, I would let them in.

No signals, forget it. Wait till others give way to u...to me putting on signals is a form of saying
"EXCUSE ME" which the other way round wanting to cut in but without putting on
signals is kinda rude and don't expect others to read your mind on the road. :stupid:

Maybe their signal indicator is kinda too heavy for their little finger...:hmmmm2:

Majority Malaysians...:banghead:

if ppl wanna potong my line i dun mind, provided they switch on their signal indicator & dun rush...
those who does not do that sorry la ye...hehe.....

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

SF,
no la...where can afford harrier...but my vehicle is in the pic though...its the one infront of the blue viva :rofl:

All be aware of JFC 7290.

This motorbike has struck 2 times (that I can find on Google, once in 2010 and once me in 2012) where he smashes the window just because you're in the way or something. God knows what for. Perhaps even possible snatch theft - don't know. Motor rider is not local as he has greenish eyes and is possibly foreigner either Indon or Bangla.

Tun Razak stretch of road.

(There's another thread about Mentally disabled drivers where I posted this but I wanna post everywhere)

At least the one u drove in front of the Viva still more expensive than a lot of cars man :rofl: :laugh:
You should have use your lorry to force the harrier off the road for being arrogant just cuz he is rich...

If me I would give it a slight bang...surely dent...ought to teach these idiots a lesson...:top:

Some how there are more & more idiots on the road nowadays. Really wondered where the are from.

Encountered 2 incidents on Saturday just 3 hours apart in NPE.

Was on my way to SS2 via NPE on Saturday with gf & her family. After the Tmn Medan toll, I was on the right most lane heading towards Federal Highway & there was a White Wish on the left lane behind me. Further up the stretch, the left lane actually ends & traffic should merge into the right lane. This arse was so kiasu that he was trying ultra hard to out accelerate me & just swerve into my lane resulting in me having to brake hard to avoid a collision.

Pissed by his action, I dropped gear & accelerate hard to see which mutha farker is that. That arse knowing my intention, swerve left & right to block me off. Since future in laws in my car, have to just back down & let him off.

Few hours later, after dinner was heading Kuchai via Federal Highway into NPE, a dumb bitch in Myvi just swerve into my lane as I was trying to pass. It was just a slight corner & she seriously over steered ( as though she is driving fast & corners taking the racing line). Her speed at that time, no more than 50kph.

When I blasted my horn, she was like kelam kabut trying to swerve back to her lane.

Then yesterday, I was leaving my office reaching this traffic light junction with 2 lanes. I was on the left waiting & another dumb bitch in Myvi on the right lane. Right in front of us is the traffic light & when the light turn green for left turn, this dumb bitch just accelarate to turn right without seeing properly that the light is still red. Because of the, she nearly caused a major accident there.

In the 2 Myvi incidents, both are without P plate, meaning they should have been on the road for over 2 years but yet they seems to be totally lost when driving.

yeah...i do wonder why so many ppl became like f1 driver wannabe chasing highway corner apex at speed below 80km/h (seriously dude why they need to cross from outer lane into inside lane in corner then came out again into original lane like nothing happen) driving school didn't teach how to drive in own lane ah? :crazy:

I only do that when cornering fast :biggrin: or when there is no car around..not when there is a lot of traffic :smile:

hahaha....this thread is coming alive back.
actually this is a good platform to express our tense on the road.
rather than express it on the road itself.

i almost wanna stop dat day when the fellow ask for a fight.
his arrogant really pissed me off.
but then, wat for?win or lose it will still meant nothing.

Some how there are more & more idiots on the road nowadays. Really wondered where the are from.

Encountered 2 incidents on Saturday just 3 hours apart in NPE.

Was on my way to SS2 via NPE on Saturday with gf & her family. After the Tmn Medan toll, I was on the right most lane heading towards Federal Highway & there was a White Wish on the left lane behind me. Further up the stretch, the left lane actually ends & traffic should merge into the right lane. This arse was so kiasu that he was trying ultra hard to out accelerate me & just swerve into my lane resulting in me having to brake hard to avoid a collision.

Pissed by his action, I dropped gear & accelerate hard to see which mutha farker is that. That arse knowing my intention, swerve left & right to block me off. Since future in laws in my car, have to just back down & let him off.

Few hours later, after dinner was heading Kuchai via Federal Highway into NPE, a dumb bitch in Myvi just swerve into my lane as I was trying to pass. It was just a slight corner & she seriously over steered ( as though she is driving fast & corners taking the racing line). Her speed at that time, no more than 50kph.

When I blasted my horn, she was like kelam kabut trying to swerve back to her lane.

Then yesterday, I was leaving my office reaching this traffic light junction with 2 lanes. I was on the left waiting & another dumb bitch in Myvi on the right lane. Right in front of us is the traffic light & when the light turn green for left turn, this dumb bitch just accelarate to turn right without seeing properly that the light is still red. Because of the, she nearly caused a major accident there.

In the 2 Myvi incidents, both are without P plate, meaning they should have been on the road for over 2 years but yet they seems to be totally lost when driving.

there are a lot of 3 world mentality drivers on the road nowadays... :banghead::banghead::banghead: just have to be extra careful on the road.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom