Idiot Drivers

OMG! this is the worst looking face i have ever seen. Why is his face like that one? LOL!!! so perfect face for a "R" driver. Bloody funny. I feel so ashamed to be a malaysian. God bless him. I think he knows his face so handicap thats why he need to take up 2 spots la. :adore:HAHAHAH need to laugh. Cannot stop.

refer to pg 185 & post no. 2775.

NOW I think or I saw this guys in sunway area hv change to a SUBARU or may be hv 2 cars...

Last edited:
blue taxi,

if you see him, ask him to check out this thread.....he will be very surprised bcoz he is a highly "popular" subject. whahahahaha....

if can ask his parents to check this thread too, so they know how super pandai their son when it comes to parking his car.

I always hate these kind of moron drivers but some how I think there's another party to be blamed actually. The people who design the parking slot. From the pictures posted by blank. I think the parking slot should have been like this '/ /' rather than like this 'I I' because parking really straight at a busy road is not easy. Because you need to reverse back out and re-position your car. i find that the ' / / ' is more suitable for parking at road side, easy to go in and easy to go out. For basement car parks and shopping center 'I I' is much suitable to maximize space...What do you guys think?

in this case i agree but in another case,the idiot that doesn't get parking simply put their car behind the parked car..that i found the most..

I always hate these kind of moron drivers but some how I think there's another party to be blamed actually. The people who design the parking slot. From the pictures posted by blank. I think the parking slot should have been like this '/ /' rather than like this 'I I' because parking really straight at a busy road is not easy. Because you need to reverse back out and re-position your car. i find that the ' / / ' is more suitable for parking at road side, easy to go in and easy to go out. For basement car parks and shopping center 'I I' is much suitable to maximize space...What do you guys think?

Agree with TR. However the blame is not entirely on the designer. The approving Authority (The Dewan Bandaraya, Majlis Bandaraya ppl, etc) should be blamed as well. They are the key people, the expert people that are so familiar (that knows parking problem, road issues, etc) with their area of jurisdiction. The approving authority give the final OK before developer go ahead building car parks.

Blame the govt!!! :biggrin:

no matter how's the design of the parking lot, Malaysian Still Remain As MALAYSIAN.... 1 MALAYSIA, 1 NATION, 1 Attitude..

how bout that.....i dun think she understand malay....lol

DSC02586_resize.jpg

this is so typical of Malaysian. Very biasa...

Just look at the parking lot scene in Malaysia.

1) Parking meant for cars were filled with bikes sometimes. Other times, bike parkings taken by cars.

2) handicapped parking taken by normal drivers.

3) Parking of car even at "No parking zone", "Double Yellow line", or clamping zone. Obstructing traffic.

4) Parking space meant for 1 car. However, drivers double parks and blocks others

5) "Don't care" driver takes up 2 car parks, denying others.

and so much more.....indeed, Malaysia is a Bo(doh) Land.....:thefinger:

Motor only? or no motor?....It doesn't really matter, becoz drivers simply hantam.

Lolz! Passo123, at least pixelate her face lar and also blur the number plate...no need so straight forward la haha!

Lolz! Come to Kepong often somewhere around Jusco Metro Prima at those traffic lights...

Ever come across a third lane U-Turn? lolz! Example...there are four lanes. U-Turn from 2nd lane is adi bad and dangerous enough...what's more is third lane U-Turn? Majority Malaysian Drivers all damn kaw creative one...lolz! :thefinger:

| Fourth Lane | U-Turn | U-Turn | U-Turn |

Last edited:
hahaha...ppl use 3rd lane to u-turn becoz the inner turn is too slow ma....

3rd lane u-turn is for 2fast 2furious drivers oni
:driver:

passo i bet u were on ur motorbike at that time..
hahaaha that's why got angry like hell :biggrin:

sure2...she took my pump...there are lot others for cars....:banghead: there 6 pump for cars and only 2 for bike...this is for avoiding jem at car's pump...u know when people lining up for petrol refill....
i drive a car and a ride motobike aswell...arrrghhh come on give some face to the motocyclist la...lady driver suck man....

damn..:thefinger:

hahaha...ppl use 3rd lane to u-turn becoz the inner turn is too slow ma....

3rd lane u-turn is for 2fast 2furious drivers oni
:driver:
Lolz! If they drift and make a 180 Degrees U-Turn from turn lane I can forgive lar...but just a normal U-Turn nth to see other than obstructing those who wanna turn to the other lane...is actually very dangerous lar...those who need to turn either right or left, sure if those driver fast sure bang that fellow adi...

sure2...she took my pump...there are lot others for cars....:banghead: there 6 pump for cars and only 2 for bike...this is for avoiding jem at car's pump...u know when people lining up for petrol refill....
i drive a car and a ride motobike aswell...arrrghhh come on give some face to the motocyclist la...lady driver suck man....

damn..:thefinger:
Aiyo bro, not all lady drivers lar...say majority not so insulting them lar...if some of them read this they will surely get offended lolz! then u kena adi...

Some ladies are okay some I have to agree beh tahan with their driving...espcecially when i see ladies or guys who dun sayang or treasure their cars well by going through pot holes and bumps at high speed without even trying to avoid it or go slower...really feel painful for their cars...

But that lady, i have to say really speechless...pump at motorcycle punya pump...no wonder u were angry lolz! If no more other pumps and she went there still boleh understand but so many other pumps haihz...buta huruf must be it...

Aiyo bro, not all lady drivers lar...say majority not so insulting them lar...if some of them read this they will surely get offended lolz! then u kena adi...

Some ladies are okay some I have to agree beh tahan with their driving...espcecially when i see ladies or guys who dun sayang or treasure their cars well by going through pot holes and bumps at high speed without even trying to avoid it or go slower...really feel painful for their cars...

But that lady, i have to say really speechless...pump at motorcycle punya pump...no wonder u were angry lolz! If no more other pumps and she went there still boleh understand but so many other pumps haihz...buta huruf must be it...

i agree not all lady suck...some of them are really good driver...hmmm...20% maybe but the rest are making me sick...almost everyday i met 2 or more on the road...doing danger overtaking,'pancung',que cutter and lots others reckless driving...even my GF drove faster than i do(dangerously):banghead:...and they are more emotional than man...never give up....haais...

feel sory for other good lady driver...:smokin:
*man also.....

bout that hyundai lady driver fuel pump stealer - no need to pixelate or blur...lets intoduce her to all malaysian...let all know these suckers...haha

Last edited:
hahaa..ur rite at some points..

but i pity all ladies/women/girls who ride motorcycles/scooters..think they deserve more to be in a car instead of a bike..a lot more safer :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom