Idiot Drivers

aiyaa....the owner can`t tahan already,want go to toilet buang "xai" so he just simply park at there lor......hahahaha........

I hate people who park like this.:stupid:

me too

4089789468_a55d12c5c1.jpg

xtec...u said *mee too* and put a photo there....u mean u parked like this too?:banghead::rofl:

now really bang ball liao lar :banghead::banghead: it's not me lar. i took the photo & post it . use wrong words at the time

khoo198: u see lar :thefinger::rofl:

do you guys notice that on saturdays and sundays, people on the road are slightly bit more retarded than on weekdays? Weekdays people are just aggressive or blur, but on weekends, they seem like they are oblivious to anyone else on the road, they drive like their grandfather owns the fucking road, they park like they paid for that plot of land, the take corners and stop wherever they want without any prior warning.

Is it me, or is it that the retards who dont get to drive on weekdays only get to drive on weekends therefore their lack of driving experience and complete carelessness makes them a menace on the road to other drivers.

Or is it just that people get slightly more retarded on weekends cause they turned their brains on standby from all the work over the week

do you guys notice that on saturdays and sundays, people on the road are slightly bit more retarded than on weekdays? Weekdays people are just aggressive or blur, but on weekends, they seem like they are oblivious to anyone else on the road, they drive like their grandfather owns the fucking road, they park like they paid for that plot of land, the take corners and stop wherever they want without any prior warning.

Is it me, or is it that the retards who dont get to drive on weekdays only get to drive on weekends therefore their lack of driving experience and complete carelessness makes them a menace on the road to other drivers.

Or is it just that people get slightly more retarded on weekends cause they turned their brains on standby from all the work over the week

I notice that too...

Similar things happened at my place.

Mon - Fri: Rush like Mad. Aggressive driving like MadMax, DeathRace. Kiasu and kiasi attitude, I-don't-care-attitude, etc. Condition worsen when provoked by similar characteristic of drivers.
Now, mix the aggressive drivers and damn slow/blur Auntie drivers (sending kids to school, or performing daily chores) worsen the situation. With the combination of these opposite characteristic, factor in the time limits/rush hour made the combination more lethal.

Sat: Recovering from the stress/fatigue of Mon to Fri gila driving. Now beginning to have the Feel-good, family, etc help put life back into perspective. Absence of irritating boss/colleage improves self control. Emotion under control.

Sun: Fully recuperate. Therefore driving back to normal. Safety/slow driving influenced by family members/GF on-board the car. Mind fully rational. Slowly becoming caring, road courteous user.
Slow driving oso can be attributed to the post-saturday nite clubbing effect. Slow in reflex, absent minded, sober, etc

Repeat process of "Roller Coaster" in the following week.

That's my theory....Anywan wanna add?

Similar things happened at my place.

Mon - Fri: Rush like Mad. Aggressive driving like MadMax, DeathRace. Kiasu and kiasi attitude, I-don't-care-attitude, etc. Condition worsen when provoked by similar characteristic of drivers.
Now, mix the aggressive drivers and damn slow/blur Auntie drivers (sending kids to school, or performing daily chores) worsen the situation. With the combination of these opposite characteristic, factor in the time limits/rush hour made the combination more lethal.

Sat: Recovering from the stress/fatigue of Mon to Fri gila driving. Now beginning to have the Feel-good, family, etc help put life back into perspective. Absence of irritating boss/colleage improves self control. Emotion under control.

Sun: Fully recuperate. Therefore driving back to normal. Safety/slow driving influenced by family members/GF on-board the car. Mind fully rational. Slowly becoming caring, road courteous user.
Slow driving oso can be attributed to the post-saturday nite clubbing effect. Slow in reflex, absent minded, sober, etc

Repeat process of "Roller Coaster" in the following week.

That's my theory....Anywan wanna add?

agree with ur theory bro....this happens people at most city....+ while driving can have breakfast somemore...scared punch card will become red...after punch card 'lega'...wat a relief...haaaaaaaaaa...:biggrin:

was on my way back home frm my college via LDP & MRR2 just now...

japs vs conti...:rolleyes:

got a Honda DC5(black) & a BMW E90(silver) *dogfight-ing* at MRR2 after complex desa,kepong(heading to bt.caves direction)...around 170-180km/h if im not wrong...DC5 leading all the way...there were so many car on the road...both zig-zag left to right and right to left like no other people business...

deymm dangerous~~~:smokin:

Last edited:
was on my back home frm my college via LDP & MRR2 just now...

japs vs conti...:rolleyes:

got a Honda DC5(black) & a BMW E90(silver) *dogfight-ing* at MRR2 after complex desa,kepong(heading to bt.caves direction)...around 170-180km/h if im not wrong...DC2 leading all the way...there were so many car on the road...both zig-zag left to right and right to left like no other people business...

deymm dangerous~~~:smokin:

oi...DC2 or DC5???....confuse lar wei~~~:thefinger:

khoo198:
really paiseh...its a DC5 lar~~~~

chocolatesttarfish:
bro...don't heard what khoo198 said...

btw,im just driving a car powered by *chopsticks* engine....hehe

DC5 seen from the rear mirror. Then once the honda passed, the rear of the car changed to DC2.

So, this honda has a DC5 front, and a DC2 rear?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom