I Got Gangbanged Nicely At Jalan Ipoh!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Boon,
You've got your point too..but they as police, should acted more professional and escalate to their 'Commander in Chief' if they cannot or has not enough resources to solved a case..so our beloved government can allocate more money to hire more cops to do the job.

As a civilian police, they have to solve case and not just take reports and stuff it under the carpet. Of course, they cannot be guarding our house all the time. By tackling and putting these criminal behind bars, it means business and the crime rate will definately drop because they are caught and those 'wannabe' will have to think twice if police is efficient in breaking and deterring them.

As for in general, I still think we are LUCKY to be in M'sia. At least we don't get bomb over dinner and passed out in the media as 'suspected militant or terrorist'. LoL. All this will change if we suddenly finds a oil reserve underneath and become a new oil empire. Then every western world will find ways and excuse to find fault with us and send in their bombs and planes to 'liberate' us. LoL

WhiteSpoonCivic

Tree Hugger
Aug 25, 2005
KL
food for thought.. there's an average of 20-30 cases of car break-ins (only in ss2!)

WhiteSpoonCivic

Tree Hugger
Aug 25, 2005
KL
sorry.. forgot to mention.. per DAY!!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
wow.....20-30 cases!!!.........
this is really madness!! Think the police force should set up pondoks at hotspots area.

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
TiBuN said:
B18C-R post is like one of the game in load and save option....
Cannot believe they treat this like a game and do it a few times somemore....

I will not be surprise some of these thiefs got killed later as more step up countermeasure is in place...
I thought my case is bad enough... haih...that means maybe they will come again......maybe......... now redoing my fence-ing system, changed the gate.... going to bela some pariah dogs already.........but to think bout it, living in a higher class condo is safer le.......not that safe but safer la....:Not_Impressed:

DarkSin

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
kl
i totaly disAGREE. I do feel WE should put the blame to the police.

if those police spend more time walking beat and doin proper patrol rather than driving their patrol car speeding and jumping red lights, banking in cheque while working or lepak at kedai kopi. (no offense. i got witness)

the question how OFTEN we see police doing what they should be doing? they are so busy stoping vans and lorry to get duit kopi.

ever see they hiding behind the bushes to suprise car jackers and snatch thiefs?
but i seen cops hiding inside the bushes to spot those who drive and use hp.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
told u...it's the attitude and culture problem ler.....
we M'sian are raised in a culture whereby you want the best at the lowest effort...
hahaha, no offence though.....kudos to those who doesn't adhere to this culture.

Like for me, to comlpete a task.....if my report is not 100% correct but still logical; and is the fastest way to produce...I dun mind bluffingmy way through to my boss.
I wouldn't want to go through the hard way of checking every single fields in the excels or reports which I know a difference of 1 or 2 digit wouldn't stop the business from running....
haha....that's my style of working!....me typical lazy m'sian.....!!
I would always think of ideas how to do things faster but not 100% accurate; but than again that stuffs is not wrong lar.....just not 100% accurate to the mark ler...

we also would go down for tea break or smoke from time to time.....do u think the police is really so good that they dun makan ular?!?!

But I agree bout patroling; "real" patrolling instead of looking for ways to eat kopi-O. Mayb their pay is lower, that's why they resort to "duit kopi". If they have a min salary like singaporean police, dun think many police would want to recieve corruptions!!....

Actually the government should be the one to blame!! Like singapore, it's nuthin shameful and the salary package is quite attractive for police officer. Here in M'sia, who wants to bcome police??.....

For this type of cases, I rather depend on "Dark Side Gengs" than the police!! It's easier for them to source this buggers out than the police...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
MCB...! sorry for wat happened bro.is gang bastard momfucker malay/chinese/indian?bike reg.no?i think v should keep a air gun or watsoever in our house nowaday...

same incident happaned 2 my bro's fren in Jinjang Selatan too,tat time is chinese gang,1 of the momfucker dare 2 said tat his player r very diff to to out!!!Tiu %$#@&%#!!!!!!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
OMG....this happen to my house oso las time when i at hometown....

but only 4 persons....2 persons came in and another two waiting at outside wit a long Parang.......

smashed in my dad volkswagen golf n took all the ICE system...wtf

so u got take down their photos? really crazy man.........pity to u....

robbery cases in KL r alot....me oso kena few times oledi...went to police station oso like going back to my home...biasa oledi.....WTF:angry_smile:

cheowweng said:
:angry_smile: Here's the story:-

I live at Jalan Ipoh. Last two nights, Around 6.30am... heard people climbing over my gate, then car alarm rang!!! I walked to the living room and saw 5 people around my car already. 2 of them inside. I shouted but they didn't give a f@#$, I can't go out there you know. One of them kicked my spoiler off. Oh ya, I'm driving a MRS by the way. what a loser.....I rang the police but they took long time to arrive. You know what's the best part? it's not only 5, there are other 8 outside with motors, trying to ramp through my front gate. Some of them shouting, as if they are on drugs or somethng. my neighbours could just watched from the balcony as they could not do anything. the bastards challenged them to come down if they have the guts. I turned on the lights and my car alarm kept ringing. they fled once they got my player... just like that....

damage:- side screen (cost me RM1,400)
- dvd player (1 month old) (RM4,400)

what can i say?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
5115 said:
MCB...! sorry for wat happened bro.is gang bastard momfucker malay/chinese/indian?bike reg.no?i think v should keep a air gun or watsoever in our house nowaday...

same incident happaned 2 my bro's fren in Jinjang Selatan too,tat time is chinese gang,1 of the momfucker dare 2 said tat his player r very diff to to out!!!Tiu %$#@&%#!!!!!!

i think government should come out wit a policy...one house can allow to hv one shot-gun..for secuirty n safety purpose.....once the thief come in....shoot them like animal....really f**k shit.....

they tend to bully us coz they r more ppl..if we got gut go out alone...sure heavily injured and end-up in hospital......

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
DarkSin said:
the question how OFTEN we see police doing what they should be doing? they are so busy stoping vans and lorry to get duit kopi.
yea this i AGREED wit u...owes see them chase car on the road....full throttle some more wit their siren alarm ON..... stopped u and ask for money..then u can continue ur journey...shit....

they will ronda la...midnite la....i think those thieves got their timetable la....so everytime they break in to houses...no polices nearby one....at the time the police reached....they all Gone oledi lo....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
cheowweng, sorry to hear that. Batu 3 have a pondok police near the main road of Jln Ipoh, but that pondok is good for nothing.

Getting a fire arm license and keep enough anmo in your house will be handy. Police in Malaysia is hopeless.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
cheow weng, mitch fren?
this is clayton here.

sad to hear that happen to you man.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
the farking police doesnt do shit..that's y those scumbags dare to do all this kinda things...

unless the farking police actually starts to patrol the hotspot areas...

viosTurbo

Jul 27, 2004
Prepare some "Petrol Bomb", burn those madafarka out ! :angry_smile: muahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
some frined houses are getting motion sensors install at gates. (no choise) as cars get broken into for ICE/meters. (kena few times oredi)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All bro's and sifu's,

I bought a satria with VR4 220 hp engine recently. Currently still running stock VR4 which is bit underpower for me. Plan to upgrade the engine till it generates +-300 hp on wheel. What is the basic upgrades with a budget of 10k? Need you guys to help me!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience