I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780 , car is located at pantai dalam , once u pass Kerinchi Lrt station go up towards Old Town White Coffee , the same road goin to Pantai Panorama Condo , car is park on the road outside the condo in that condition. I was going to my dads office in Pantai Panorama and notices this 2 ays back , anyone lost his/her car pls go check.

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Attachments

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Well pls pass the word around , i hope this car finds its owner back asap , poor car lying on the road. Im a car lover and i can imagine wad is it like to loose a car.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro,

if you have the time,should try to notify the nearest police station..they will check if the car was reported stolen..and will notify the owner of the vehicle.but wat you did here is also very kind indeed...the owner will be very lucky to find his car in this state because of you...in another couple of days...i cant imagine how it is gona look like,.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
shit..they actually do tis once they steal cars...crazy :hmmmm:

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
well.. i found a scraped satria... at Connaught McD... din take pic... anyone free to go take a look??? engine still there.. jus all stuff taken out

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
heartpain...more and more of these kind of posts everyday...

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
i also found a original sgti at subang perdana area.but btr not report the car,since theres only chasis left of the car,hope that the owner had his insurance edy.

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
well guys i will do it but im tied down wif exams and all , i hope sumbody can highlight this post, why aren't the moderators highlighting this, the car could be gone in a few days , those thiefs left it there and will return for parts eventually.

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
tis muz b stealing da viva accs for black market~~ luckily they din steal da road tax along~~

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
well , any luck yet , i will be goin to my dads office again 2moro and will update on the car status , mean time pls alert everyone u noe who may help to find d owner.

Cam

Known Member
May 9, 2009
very hurt feeling to see this pic...but da owner still lucky coz da car still looks a car...last time i lost my car...only chasis n engine left...huhuhu...

now i own viva also...haiya next time need park my car to da safe place...

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
guys, if u feel report to police will troublesome then just send a sms to rakan cop...

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
sori for the long update , i went to polis station and fu*k all those polis people up , i told thm tht is a condo area , u guys never patrol isit , wad u all do with all ur patrol cars , i see ur stupid evo 10 around bangsar , tht car suppose to be on highway chasing people , waste of money and funds only. Then i make sure they straight away send a patrol car and tow truck and confiscate the viva , i am assuming the owner has got his / her car back , i have to waste my time and jaga tht car , i have a house at pantai panorama and i told the guard to keep an eye on the car , not my job and also not the guard job , the guard suppose to take care of cars in d condo , this is outside, but i noe having ur car stolen is heart sick therefore i am willing 2 help.