I cried this evening when i was in the jam

SLOW????? maybe its mustang v6 kot 210hp..the new v8 its nearly 420hp car la bro Mustang GT500 Shelby 2008... got 2 units for sale in sunway. Go get itttttt......

SLOW????? maybe its mustang v6 kot 210hp..the new v8 its nearly 420hp car la bro Mustang GT500 Shelby 2008... got 2 units for sale in sunway. Go get itttttt......

I do agree the Shelby does pound a few extra horsepower from the regular V6's. Even at 210hp's felt more like a regular sedan :bawling:

Sounded like you are hard-selling some Shelby's there :confused: Annual contribution to the govs would be a total let down, though with 420hp's :banghead:

actually there were 2 mustangs being sold at a used car dealer near Racing Fit, Sunway. one black and one blue with white stripes.

Nah ... tot you were moaning about the traffic or sumthing ... hehehe ...

neway, you gotta check out Ford GT in jb wei ... :listen:

anyone seen the Evo X police car yet?

Bump: Photo-0036.jpg
only manage to snap from side

Bump: Photo-0036.jpg
only manage to snap from side

new mustangs few in Malaysia as many forummers report
also got around 5 or 7 classic Mustangs around altho i dont really know Mach what.
Mach1 maybe. :)

nah prob with american sport car is they are great on straight line but rubbish on turn n corner, better u buy porc or m5 better in performance and handling, fren drive it back at state, rubbish like hummer but for show to make u look "hebat" tht n hummer is best choice, however i heard the new charger is ok in handling

Bump: boiut the classic car there are a few, but hard to seen it as they were rare n owner sure didnt use it for daily drive

Bump: boiut the classic car there are a few, but hard to seen it as they were rare n owner sure didnt use it for daily drive

He cried because he thought that it would be impossible to see one on the roads just because of the roadtax alone.

Fact : The Mustang is a dissapointing car. Its legacy actually is cheap and very customizable. Nothing that can be matched by other car manufacturers in its time. It has bad handling and is not fast. Zoom in to 2008/09 its still not the best muscle car. The new Challenger would eat it alive. Its still using axle based rear suspension, not independent modern stuff.

And strangely, this car was absent for soooo long in our markets and somehow it makes itself here in small numbers. Strangely, why car dealers want to stock up on this when its left hand drive and there is no one adept at servicing such cars, whats more, how to get parts? A Ferrari is more favorable under these circumstances.:stupid:

That is an autobot sticker la. I wait for it to transform from left hand drive to a right hand drive one. Like magic.

i think its a badge la...not sticker..if the car yellow lagi cun...

Decepticon polisi car

Bumblebee Yellow one is chevy camaro, i know of one that was on sale here after the movie came out. rm60k i think.

wtf autobot sticker??? nice car..but the sticker..seriously...

Top Bottom