HPC Track Day 17th August 2006

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Howdy,

The guys at HPC at organising a TrackDay on the 17th of September 2006. This will be a halfday even starting at 9am up to 1pm. The purpose of this trackday is to raise funds for RMCC (Ronald McDonald Childrens Charity) They've organised 2 trackdays so far and this will be their 3rd. There will be experienced drivers at hand to sit in with new drivers if required.

I'm just jumping in to invite you and your members to join in the fun, afterall, it is a charitable event. The cost is RM170 which goes to paying for track booking and the balance goes towards RMCC. And before i forget, lunch is also provided for free.

Phat7

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
cheers nizer. its a fun event designed for drivers to have fun whilst learning bout their cars.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
you can pm me your confirmed registartion and make payment via bank transfer to organisers.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hi jason. We're limiting number of cars on track as to allow maximum runs. I would safely say the closing date for confirmation and collection of fees would be the first week of September. I've pm'ed you more info. if need be please call me. cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taken from this post at Lowyat.

Based on the specs above, in my opinion UMW is really shooting themselves in the foot.

With such confident pricing, I personally wonder if this Camry can really move if based on specs alone?
Of course those uncles will not care about specs as they only look at the T badge.

Car nuts are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience